Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills Training Camp 2024 Starts 7/23/24

Jabba The Hutt
8 hours ago, SimonSuckstheD said:

Hi everyone. New to the site. I tried to start a new post about this but I’m apparently unable to until a certain number of posts or time has passed. 

I have 2 tickets to this Sundays practice at SJF, 4/4. I’m unable to go and willing to give them away to anyone interested in going. First person that sends me a PM gets them. 

BEST USERNAME EVERRRRRRRRRR :classic_love:

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Those hands by those kids were better than our recievers outside of Kincaid and Shakir last year...Also JOSH ALLEN NEVERS DROPS THE ROCK :classic_love:

Fansince88
9 hours ago, SimonSuckstheD said:

Hi everyone. New to the site. I tried to start a new post about this but I’m apparently unable to until a certain number of posts or time has passed. 

I have 2 tickets to this Sundays practice at SJF, 4/4. I’m unable to go and willing to give them away to anyone interested in going. First person that sends me a PM gets them. 

Welcome aboard the board! 

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
16 hours ago, Ann said:

Many years ago when I lived in Florida, I went to the NFL Quarterbacks Challenge event to see Jim Kelly.

As the event ended, Kelly was walking by (with an entourage of sorts), and I called out his name. He turned around and I threw him my Bills Backers of Orlando hat. He caught the hat, and as he kept walking he pulled off his hat, put mine on his head, turned and tossed me his hat.  Some douchenozzle snatched it out of the air as I was reaching for it, and took off.

I still hate that mutherphucker to this day.

• Sad 2
  • Wow 1

Nouseforaname
55 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Many years ago when I lived in Florida, I went to the NFL Quarterbacks Challenge event to see Jim Kelly.

As the event ended, Kelly was walking by (with an entourage of sorts), and I called out his name. He turned around and I threw him my Bills Backers of Orlando hat. He caught the hat, and as he kept walking he pulled off his hat, put mine on his head, turned and tossed me his hat.  Some douchenozzle snatched it out of the air as I was reaching for it, and took off.

I still hate that mutherphucker to this day.

Plot twist, it was Joe Biden.

• Haha 4

Jabba The Hutt
17 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

BEST USERNAME EVERRRRRRRRRR :classic_love:

Shame on you mods for violating his 1st amendment😫

• O Rly 1

SquirminThurman
On 7/30/2024 at 6:58 PM, Cinga said:

I hope Miller is really on his way back as I honestly don't expect it so would be a nice surprise. And if he is, it will make me even more excited that Brown is getting wins against him. Still think regardless it will be Groot and AJ as our starters

I have been rough on Miller and the contract, but I think he has a solid year this year. He regained his bend at the end of last year, and the camp video looks promising.

My hope for VM is to be a Jadeveon Clowney type edge this year. Clowney never became the elite pass rusher he was projected to be (never had 10+ sacks in a season), but he was always a nasty disruptive force from the edge wreaking havoc in the backfield. He pushed QBs out of pocket into other D-linemen paths for sacks, he had a load of tackles for a loss (99 for his career), lots of Forced Fumbles (15) and Fumble Recoveries etc.

If Von Miller can get 7-9 sacks and be a Clowney type menace in the backfield then i would consider that a win.

Rousseau reminded me of Clowney last year. Last year GR pushed a lot of QBs out of the pocket into Floyd and Oliver's path. I think Rousseau has had 20+ tackles for a loss over the past two seasons. I hope this year Miller is 'Rousseau' and Rosseau gets the clean ups from it.

Mixing AJ in is just icing on the cake to me for a team that likes to rotate DL so much.

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Cheers 2

SquirminThurman
5 hours ago, Ann said:

This dude is based. We aren't talking about him much right now...

• Like 2