Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

This.

I will stipulate that everyone here is morally and intellectually superior to Pete.

Therefore, you can stop responding to every one of his posts trying to prove it.

just stop.

If you're stipulating that I'm morally and intellectually superior to Pete, you must really hate him.

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If you're stipulating that I'm morally and intellectually superior to Pete, you must really hate him.

We had a get together with some friends. One of which said he was bringing his wife. Everyone moaned because this women injects politics into EVERYTHING. Shes also a massive Trump critic. Hates him. Hates republicans and things she’s on the moral high ground. 

I met her at the food truck when I was ordering my food. Not only was she insanely rude to others in line she talked down to the food truck employee and demanded special things.

It must be nice to be so got-damn clueless that you can single handedly destroy the atmosphere of wherever you are.

its ok for &#%$ stains like them to do what they criticize others for. Stupid &#%$s.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Again, you can't tell us what you think.  All you can do is link to someone else's opinion.  

Do you ever have any thoughts of your own?

@Pete LOL that got a good chuckle out of me about the sucking. Clavin ain't a TDS though, that's for sure, that's my job! :classic_love:

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt
19 hours ago, Pete said:

I don’t see him on there. Is that the owner? I’m not sure who he is? I’ve only had an account for a few years. I  was bored after the season and ventured over to the political section. Huge mistake, just like coming on here. 

a few guys were talking about nuking the place and that some dude, just some initials I can’t remember, regretted having a political section but won’t get rid of it. I see one guy with ppp mod under his name but he insults everyone just as much as anybody. Make a new account over there and join in the shit show. I think it’s mostly righties now. Sounds like it was more left leaning before? I don’t know shit about its history. Just extremely childish now. They have threads that are titled bump threads just to bump threads to knock the others guys down. It’s hilarious! But with all that I found a few good guys who have a different opinion than me that I can have a decent conversation with. I have yet to do that here. So I guess it’s whatever you’re into. Cheers

Nah the SDS d-bag is the owner. Everybody vouches for him in person but I can't imagine meeting a more condescending prick.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Nah the SDS d-bag is the owner. Everybody vouches for him in person but I can't imagine meeting a more condescending prick.

That’s the initials. I couldn’t remember. I guess he hates the politics section but won’t nuke it. Is that the way he always was?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Anti-Trumpers are, far and away, the most whiny ass bitches. So unhinged that they find themselves defending a man who literally can't climb a flight of stairs without two spotters.

Fortunately, one of the reasons you see Trump pulling ahead of Biden is because while the country feels divided, the one thing a majority of the country can agree on is that we're all just tired of the whiny ass unhinged anti-Trump bitches who can't talk about anything without tying it back to Trump.

Dude whatever? You don’t actually think I care what you and crap throwing think do you? If anything I think that would be obvious by now. You are going to have to look long and hard to find someone who cares because I know I don’t! 

always remember one thing, I don’t care who you like, I don’t care what your opinion is. You are obviously extremely butt hurt because I don’t care for trump. I will always laugh that I got under your skin that much for expressing my opinion! Hahahaha! You are a snowflake. You can’t stop attacking me and I’m not even talking to you. You are a child! Just like your buddy trump! I will always be in your head and I love it. I don’t even give a &#%$ about you. Never forget that!

Edited by Pete

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Is Peter a girl? 🧒 

Nice contribution. Like I said, attack me, fine, it just tells me you can’t defend trump or you would. I’m more convinced I’m right every time one of you babies posts. 😂 

Edited by Pete

Jabba The Hutt
13 minutes ago, Pete said:

That’s the initials. I couldn’t remember. I guess he hates the politics section but won’t nuke it. Is that the way he always was?

I don't know, I would assume. He definitely likes stifling people's opinions and free speech, that I know for certain!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mead107 said:

So you love Biden? 
has he kissed you? 
has he smelled you? 
how many votes did you mail in to elect him? 
You love all he has done ? 
Did he give you money to vote for him? 
has he shared any of the files he stored in his garage with you? 
Does he give his pay away? 
how many years have you been a communist? 
Did you pay someone to take down Scott site? 

Ha ha I own you. 

• clown 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I don't know, I would assume. He definitely likes stifling people's opinions and free speech, that I know for certain!

That’s too bad. I don’t think I have ever interacted with him. Maybe on the main site talking about the bills? But so many people post their I don’t pay attention to who is responding to me. I recognize maybe 5 names from the old bbmb but that’s it. The rest of them? I don’t care if they agree with me or not.

Edited by Pete
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Is Peter a girl? 🧒 

No.  He's far too damned emotional to be a chick.

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No.  He's far too damned emotional to be a chick.

🐥:boobaloo:

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Lady Peter 

you have not answered any of the questions I asked.  
I was hoping you would be very honest with your answer? 

I may be a Trump lover but you lady must be hoping Biden turns the country over to China.

🤥🤥🫣

Oh you love Biden. Your wife told me you are a closet Biden lover.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Oh you love Biden. Your wife told me you are a closet Biden lover.

For your wellbeing I strongly suggest you don’t pick on Mead. He’ll send you toenail photos, and they aren’t pretty. :vomit:

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Still no answers lady Pete 

Oh you were serious? I mean you can call me lady but why would I want to have a serious conversation with that. Put your wife on, I’d rather talk to her. 

besides I think I’ve posted enough about what I think of Biden and the left. Do you see me promoting them? You obviously see the other stuff I post I’m sure you can find that.

4 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

4 hours ago, mead107 said:

So you love Biden? 
has he kissed you? 
has he smelled you? 
how many votes did you mail in to elect him? 
You love all he has done ? 
Did he give you money to vote for him? 
has he shared any of the files he stored in his garage with you? 
Does he give his pay away? 
how many years have you been a communist? 
Did you pay someone to take down Scott site? 

Would both of you stop answering him/her/it?  

• clown 1

17 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Would both of you stop answering him/her/it?  

Oh come on boyst you like me, just admit it. Do you want to know what I identify as? 
:noidea:

devnull
46 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Maybe Pete is becoming a cat. 
do you use a litter box? 

Pete is a cat. 🐈 

His activity here is kinda like

JmN0PXY.gif

without the cuteness

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, devnull said:

His activity here is kinda like

JmN0PXY.gif

without the cuteness

Of come on man, give me some credit. I definitely got the cuteness factor going in my favor. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 hours ago, mead107 said:

Maybe Pete is becoming a cat. 
do you use a litter box? 

Pete is a cat. 🐈 

Doubt it.  My cat is smarter than Pete.  And he licks his own ass.

• Haha 2