Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

17 hours ago, Pete said:

Nice contribution. Like I said, attack me, fine, it just tells me you can’t defend trump or you would. I’m more convinced I’m right every time one of you babies posts. 😂 

Not taking my own advice here but no one is attacking you. They're typing words. You're not worth anything more than words. This isn't real life. This is not how any user of this group defined their life. No one cares about you, most don't even care about the others here. You're not special. You're not interesting, you're nothing. Just someone on the internet looking to engage with others like everyone else here. 

If this was in person you'd be sorely disappointed. No one would attack you, no one would laugh at you, no one would talk to you, no one would care if you behaved the way you are.  You'd be ignored. Not beaten up, not ridiculed, not anything.

Moral of the story? Go be nothing.

• Like 1

Fansince88
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Pete said:

Oh come on boyst you like me, just admit it. Do you want to know what I identify as? 
:noidea:

I not only know what you identify as but who.....gotcha!

You dont know who Simon is and only know the owner has initials but said oh yeah when someone here mentioned SDS yet you have been there since 8/9/2015. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I not only know what you identify as but who.....gotcha!

You dont know who Simon is and only know the owner has initials but said oh yeah when someone here mentioned SDS yet you have been there since 8/9/2015. 

Genius since I post the same thing on both boards. You get a cookie to. I literally posted that tweet about finding the source of e.d. And Sarah sanders within minutes on both boards. Why did it take so long? I go by the same name, Pete on billievers message board and got someone from here to go there. Go check it out. 
Pete was already taken when I joined atop so don’t hammer on that poor guy!

But as you can tell with that join date of 2015 I hardly used that board, I think I only have about 700 posts. I just started using that account a few years ago. I actually have another account there I think might be 3rd& long I started a few years before that but never used it and didn’t feel like trying to figure out the pass word. I noticed there is another 3rd and long over their spelled slightly different don’t mess with him either, like I said my account under that name has less than 10 posts probably and I haven’t used it in at least 10 years. 

When one of the guys was starting his crap over there and pulled up my join date (I’m telling you that place is extremely childish) I was surprised it was that long ago! 

Edited by Pete

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Of your a Genius since I post the same thing on both boards. You get a cookie to. I literally posted that tweet about finding the source of e.d. And trumps old comm director within minutes. Why did it take so long. I go by the same name, Pete on billievers message board and got someone from here to go there. Go check it out. 

But as you can tell with that join date of 2015 I hardly used that board, I think I only have about 700 posts. I just started using that account a few years ago. I actually have another account there I think might be 3rd& long I started a few years before that but never used it and didn’t feel like trying to figure out the pass word. I noticed there is another 3rd and long over their spelled slightly different don’t mess with him either, like I said my account under that name has less than 10 posts probably and I haven’t used it in at least 10 years. 

When one of the guys was starting his crap over there and pulled up my join date (I’m telling you that place is extremely childish) I was surprised it was that long ago! 

I was on bbmb as Pete also just to save you any more detective work. That’s it for message boards for me thoLOL, I would hate to see you waste any more time. I post the same crap everywhere.

Edited by Pete

Fansince88
16 minutes ago, Pete said:

I was on bbmb as Pete also just to save you any more detective work. That’s it for message boards for me thoLOL, I would hate to see you waste any more time. I post the same crap everywhere.

Accurate. 

I am thinking that all the OT and bullshit posts should be spun off into their own thread. 

• Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Of your a Genius since I post the same thing on both boards. You get a cookie to. I literally posted that tweet about finding the source of e.d. And Sarah sanders within minutes on both boards. Why did it take so long? I go by the same name, Pete on billievers message board and got someone from here to go there. Go check it out. 

700 posts ATOP in nine years...but you have half that in this thread alone in six months.    :facepalm:

@Fansince88  Pete's an idiot.  See you next week.

• Applause 1

Fansince88
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

I am thinking that all the OT and bullshit posts should be spun off into their own thread. 

Or spun off completely.  This thread and many other have become a redundant mess. Special thanks to, "you're an idiot. No you're an idiot" back and forth for the last week. Not the strength of this place at all. It isnt enjoyable. 

• FANtastic 1

16 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Or spun off completely. 

Isn't that what I just posted?

17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

700 posts ATOP in nine years...but you have half that in this thread alone in six months.    :facepalm:

@Fansince88  Pete's an idiot.  See you next week.

Nice try. Keep trying to provoke, not going to happen. Stalker, you literally have something to say after every post I type, even pictures of dogs! You are a liar first and foremost and I live in your head rent free! Sad life you lead!

Fansince88
Just now, Ann said:

Isn't that what I just posted?

Yes....yes....but look how cool I said it. A thread with all the posters that argued so they can argue. 

• Like 1
  • Boo 1

Fansince88
1 minute ago, Pete said:

Nice try. Keep trying to provoke, not going to happen. Stalker, you literally have something to say after every post I type, even pictures of dogs! You are a liar first and foremost and I live in your head rent free! Sad life you lead!

Wait. You posted a picture of a dog?  Was it a happy dog? 

• Boo 1

18 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Or spun off completely.  This thread and many other have become a redundant mess. Special thanks to, "you're an idiot. No you're an idiot" back and forth for the last week. Not the strength of this place at all. It isnt enjoyable. 

And yet you applaud your leader calling me an idiot and you don’t like it? Which is it? Lies. I’m going to stay on here and drive crap eating nuts! You can join in or play nice, the ball is in your court. That delicate genius said something about “having to talk to you”. No one is twisting any one’s arm. LOL I’m here for the fun either way. I said my piece about trump, that is getting boring. I ain’t going anywhere now. Just torment crap wearing Cliff.

devnull
31 minutes ago, Ann said:

68747470733a2f2f6d65646961312e74656e6f72

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Fansince88
13 minutes ago, Pete said:

And yet you applaud your leader calling me an idiot

He calls me an idiot every week. Big deal. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Peter the cat 🐱 

how big is your litter box? 

do you make your mom clean it? 

Ann it could be called the Peter post

I make your wife clean it! 

I decided against cat. Cat is so played out. Come up with something better. Cat is how your wife dresses up for me.

Edited by Pete

Fansince88
16 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’m going to stay on here and drive crap eating nuts

Ok, Im not going to stand by and allow that. @Crap Throwing Clavin is one of the most read and life educated poster on this page. Why dont you show respect?  You my friend need to get help if you think it is ok to just come on a message board and attack everyone and their friends. Your condensending attitude has not stopped since you showed up. Is that your everyday life? Really? 

• Boo 1

32 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Ann it could be called the Peter post

Rande I think you are wonderful, but stop responding to him OT. If people would stop the sniping, this would all stop. Respond on-topic? Of course! But the off topic stuff? It is drowning out the pertinent Trump posts, and I think that is by design. If this were happening in any other forum, it would be nipped already. This forum is special.

• Like 1