Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

15 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Ok, Im not going to stand by and allow that. @Crap Throwing Clavin is one of the most read and life educated poster on this page. Why dont you show respect?  You my friend need to get help if you think it is ok to just come on a message board and attack everyone and their friends. Your condensending attitude has not stopped since you showed up. Is that your everyday life? Really? 

To get respect. You have to give respect. I don’t care what you say about that guy. He lies. He twits the truth about what I say and that is a lie. Sure he is just trying to provoke me. I trolled once that was at the start and that was for a reason. I figured out real quick who can handle an opinion and who can’t. I blocked everyone who can’t. Why? Because I do have respect for others opinions. Did I tell you not to vote for trump or dump on his policies? No. Why. Out of respect. Even that first troll was just my opinion. You guys don’t like my opinion? Oh well move on! 

He says I don’t read anything but headlines? Did I say that is what I do all the time? No. It has to do with that one article, an article I posted just for the headline to get a laugh. Do I really care about all that? No i don’t give a &#%$ who likes me and who doesn’t. 

You want respect? it’s earned. I have no respect for liars and people who are just here to provoke.

The rest of what I posted since is just my opinion. If you don’t like it I don’t care. If you want to have a discussion about it then do so. But do so with respect if you want it in return. Did you think I was going to kiss your ass? His ass? &#%$ no!

And I’m going to say there is a trend with my posting, I only attack when I have been attacked. Not 100% but that is what I’m trying to do. Honestly I really don’t like all the fighting and name calling, it’s just stupid, call someone a name on a message board? I don’t know you from Adam and you don’t know me. Why would I care what you or Cliff says. So now I just like to mess with him back. If you haven’t noticed I haven’t said anything about trump in over a day and I only did it yesterday because why? I came in here with no plan to even post, and people were already talking shit. You want to talk shit? Fine I’m not going to cry I’m going to give it back.

Now for the last time today we can play nice or you guys can keep this up. The ball is in your court. I’m not going anywhere.

i said earlier I’m done talking about trump, frankly I’m bored with it. Sure I might say something from time to time, it is my opinion and only my opinion and I reserve the right to express it. You have the right to keep moving on if you don’t like it. I never once said anyone had to agree with me!!

You want respect. show some. I can play either way!

On 4/12/2024 at 3:58 PM, Billsandhorns said:

I feed you 

I shouldn't laugh. I did. Sorry, @Spartacus

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Ok, Im not going to stand by and allow that. @Crap Throwing Clavin is one of the most read and life educated poster on this page. Why dont you show respect?  You my friend need to get help if you think it is ok to just come on a message board and attack everyone and their friends. Your condensending attitude has not stopped since you showed up. Is that your everyday life? Really? 

I just read your last sentence again. Are you serious with this? Like he haven’t been condescending with me LOL that’s rich.

25 minutes ago, Ann said:

Rande I think you are wonderful, but stop responding to him OT. If people would stop the sniping, this would all stop. Respond on-topic? Of course! But the off topic stuff? It is drowning out the pertinent Trump posts, and I think that is by design. If this were happening in any other forum, it would be nipped already. This forum is special.

Ann it ain’t by design from me if that’s what you are implying. Someone. Else. Always. Starts. It!! Take a quick scroll thru and see. If you can get your posse under control and we can get this worked out delete all these posts and get your thread back. 

i got a warning the other night and i know i deserved it, i know what to say and not to say on a message board, but i hope you mods are saying something to some of these other people. My stalker is even following me to the animal thread and saying stuff so I figured i might as well come back here because it will keep it all in one place. No reason to have this shit everywhere on here with that little girl stalking me.

• clown 2
  • Haha 1

This is going to take a few days to move everything. We are attempting to be careful and not move anti-Trump posts, but we might inadvertently do so.  If you feel your post has been moved erroneously, please message me. If you notice a post that should be moved and has not been, either message me with the link to the post, or mod alert the post.

Thank you!

• Like 2

Ann just delete this stuff. It’s all useless. Even the trump stuff I posted. I don’t care, please don’t waste any more of your time, that’s just silly.

mead107
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ann just delete this stuff. It’s all useless. Even the trump stuff I posted. I don’t care, please don’t waste any more of your time, that’s just silly.

You can delete your own post

• Like 1

mead107
8 minutes ago, Pete said:

You should change your name to Peter the Beaver 🦫
that would be awesome 

mead107
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Is there a way to ignore a whole thread?

Don’t open it👮‍♂️👮🏼🫣

Edited by mead107
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Is there a way to ignore a whole thread?

Yes it’s called don’t go in it. No one is forcing you to go in.

48 minutes ago, mead107 said:

You can delete your own post

It’s more about Ann not wasting her time. She commented on trying to not delete the negative trump posts, that would obviously be mine. I don’t care about them. I thought It might be easier to just delete stuff than move it. I also don’t care if they stay, I’m not wasting my time deleting them either. I can only do one at a time. I’m guessing they have tools to clean out a bunch at once? 

The only thing I think that is crazier than calling someone a name on a message board is being a mod. Why would you want to do that? Do they get paid. If not why spend your time on that? 

• Cheers 1

I could go with Peter the beaver, at least grade school kids haven’t taken that already. I doubt they need a litter box either. I like to go in the woods.

i was thinking pit Bull mainly because a guy on another message board called told me I was like a pit bull on a bone because I was on a rant about something, arguing tooth and nail and wouldn’t let it go. I can’t remember what it was about any more?

Petey the pit bull. But Peter the beaver is fine also, I just didn’t want to be identified as a cat, the kids already stole that!

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Just a daily reminder to @Pete that you're an ass, everyone knows you're an ass, even YOU know you're an ass, and nobody here like you much.

See you tomorrow, ass.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Just a daily reminder to @Pete that you're an ass, everyone knows you're an ass, even YOU know you're an ass, and nobody here like you much.

See you tomorrow, ass.

LOL. 😂 

• Haha 1