Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

15 hours ago, Pete said:

Now that we have this thread I got to find some Biden stuff.

Hmmm you know we have a lot of Biden threads, right?

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Hmmm you know we have a lot of Biden thread, right?

No, he doesn't read. Remember?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Hmmm you know we have a lot of Biden thread, right?

I posted in it once when I joined, not one response. I’m not sure anyone ever laid eyes on it. I ripped into Biden also. I will have to be honest and say I dislike trump more than Biden but I don’t like Biden either. Needless to say I won’t be voting for either. I won’t be voting at all.

But I also believe in showing the president respect, even former President trump. I thought him getting booed the other night at that convention was just ridiculous and disrespectful. Those people ought to be ashamed of themselves! 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, he doesn't read. Remember?

You’ll get over it.

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Pete said:

I posted in it once when I joined, not one response. I’m not sure anyone ever laid eyes on it. I ripped into Biden also. I will have to be honest and say I dislike trump more than Biden but I don’t like Biden either. Needless to say I won’t be voting for either. I won’t be voting at all.

But I also believe in showing the president respect, even former President trump. I thought him getting booed the other night at that convention was just ridiculous and disrespectful. Those people ought to be ashamed of themselves! 

He isn't legitimate.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Pete said:

No one responds to you because all you post are steaming piles of shit, we don't care, and no one likes you.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No one responds to you because all you post are steaming piles of shit, we don't care, and no one likes you.

You like me Cliff or you wouldn’t respond if you didn’t care. 
You respond to almost every post I make so we know that ain’t the truth.

This stuff is getting boring.

I’m guessing you like the bills since you are on here. Do you got to a lot of games? 

are you from wny? Still live in the area? 

gotta do something else or it’s got to go back to ignore and I don’t want to do that. I’m thinking you’re not as bad a guy as you like to act.

Edited by Pete

devnull
11 hours ago, Pete said:

This almost had me on the floor! 

What to expect

8s32ke.jpg

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

@Pete you're an ass, everyone knows you're an ass, even YOU know you're an ass, and nobody here likes you.

See you tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

@Pete you're an ass, everyone knows you're an ass, even YOU know you're an ass, and nobody here likes you.

See you tomorrow.

What's sad is he's a nobody atop so who knows why he is here. No one knows who he is there either. 

Crap eating cliff, you’re an ass, everyone knows you’re an ass, even you know you’re an ass, and nobody here likes you. See you tomorrow.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Crap eating cliff, you’re an ass, everyone knows you’re an ass, even you know you’re an ass, and nobody here likes you. See you tomorrow.

Thanks, Repeat.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Thanks, RePete.  :classic_laugh:

FIFY

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

@Pete  Time for your daily affirmation.  Remember Stuart Smalley?

Well, you're an ass, you know you're an ass, and doggone it, people here don't like you.

Have a nice day.  See you tomorrow.

devnull
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

@Pete  Time for your daily affirmation.  Remember Stuart Smalley?

Well, you're an ass, you know you're an ass, and doggone it, people here don't like you.

Have a nice day.  See you tomorrow.

While @Pete and @Crap Throwing Clavin are Stuart Smalley'ing each other, the rest of us are Robert Downey Jr'ing

NW1jcGwuanBn

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Damn...lost track of time today.  Where did the day go.

@Pete  You're daily reminder.  You're an ass, you know you're an ass...yada yada yada.  See you tomorrow.

• Applause 1