Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

devnull
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Damn...lost track of time today.  Where did the day go.

@Pete  You're daily reminder.  You're an ass, you know you're an ass...yada yada yada.  See you tomorrow.

If we're harkening back to 90s SNL, this thread could use some more.

Some more things

Some more, uh you know

Things

Cuz I got a fever, and the only prescripecatinguh

Is more Cornpop!

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Been busy, and you're probably feeling under-appreciated, @Pete, so...you're an ass, blah blah blah, you know the rest.

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Been busy, and you're probably feeling under-appreciated, @Pete, so...you're an ass, blah blah blah, you know the rest.

I noticed Pete hadn't posted in a few days. Saw a post with SNL on FacePlant and it reminded me of someone who only reads he headlines...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

I noticed Pete hadn't posted in a few days. Saw a post with SNL on FacePlant and it reminded me of someone who only reads he headlines...

At least I can read. I don’t notice when and if you post nor do I care if you do or what you believe. Come talk to me when you learn to think for yourself.

Edited by Pete

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Pete said:

At least I can read.

The headlines.  :facepalm:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The headlines.  :facepalm:

Come on crap shotin you can do better than that, I have faith in you.

devnull
On 6/5/2024 at 8:54 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

@Crap Throwing Clavin is probably the only person here who takes the time to appreciate @Pete

Or for that matter, even notice his posts

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 hours ago, devnull said:

@Crap Throwing Clavin is probably the only person here who takes the time to appreciate @Pete

Or for that matter, even notice his posts

Again: he only exists when I'm bored.

Fansince88
6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Again: he only exists when I'm bored.

He nearly disappeared after the verdict. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

He nearly disappeared after the verdict. 

He's over at his other liberal board, bragging about how he beat all of us.

'Cause he's an idiot.  See him next week.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Wow.  Here I thought your daily affirmation was just a harmless joke, and let it lapse...but turns out you actually need the reminder.

@Pete you're an ass, everyone knows you're an ass, even YOU know you're an ass, and nobody here likes you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trips over his own dick to rush and protect CNN... 

Yawning GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Truth hurts you as usual I see. At least I have a dick and didn’t run from a message board like coward that you are. What happened no one wanted to read your drivel anymore? Player my ass. Let me guess I had to support you because you are a starving artist? 

And let me guess Fox News is great? Tucker bankrupt them before they canned his ass? Lol

they still reporting that Biden will be sitting during the debate? what a bullshit factory!

Edited by Pete

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Pete said:

Truth hurts you as usual I see. At least I have a dick and didn’t run from a message board like coward that you are. What happened no one wanted to read your drivel anymore? Player my ass. Let me guess I had to support you because you are a starving artist? 

Honest question - no shame intended - are you actually a functional illiterate? Or do you just misspell and use the wrong words to amuse yourself? Because if an honest assessor was to read your posts, they'd have to assume you're operating with about a 16 IQ based on your inability to understand simple words like "is" and "if" aren't interchangeable. 

• clown 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

When you have to resort to references to your own penis, you've already lost the argument.

@Pete you're an ass, everyone knows your an ass, even YOU know you're an ass, and nobody here likes you, or your penis.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. Clearly you don't care and I don't live rent free in that very, very empty head of yours. :classic_laugh: 

Yes I do. You mentioned me in a post earlier yesterday and I had barely commented on here in the political section in a month or so. If I’m not living rent free in your head then “keep my name out your &#%$en mouth” LOL 😂 

• clown 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Pete said:

Yes I do. You mentioned me in a post earlier yesterday and I had barely commented on here in the political section in a month or so. If I’m not living rent free in your head then “keep my name out your &#%$en mouth” LOL 😂 

YARN | Well, double dumbass on you! | Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)  | Video clips by quotes | 33efa91d | 紗

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

22 minutes ago, Pete said:

Truth hurts you as usual I see. At least I have a dick and didn’t run from a message board like coward that you are.

Jesus Christ, @Pete, just how functionally retarded are you?

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino

They are all biased!

Welcome to 2001. You're really on to an original thought... 

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about that.

Such a lightweight coward you are. "There's nothing we can do about it" - so we should just accept our fates as serfs. 

That's why you keep losing over and over and over again. You not only lack the necessary IQ to understand what's going on, you lack the courage to do what's right.

• Like 1