Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

1 minute ago, devnull said:

A sign of how bleak things have gotten.  It used to be, discussions involving the words Hooters and 40 were happy thoughts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/yourmoney/article-13564185/Hooters-shuts-restaurants-crisis-deepens.html

Saw a meme last year that summed this up. Gen Z isn't into tits. If they wanted this be relevant for those kids it would be called "@$$h@l&s."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Welcome to 2001. You're really on to an original thought... 

Such a lightweight coward you are. "There's nothing we can do about it" - so we should just accept our fates as serfs. 

That's why you keep losing over and over and over again. You not only lack the necessary IQ to understand what's going on, you lack the courage to do what's right.

Honestly? Do what’s right? Maga has no business talking about that. You have no idea what that is!

Edited by Pete
  • clown 1

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

would you stop replying to it?

Gay? It? Lol. When I want to get banned you know what I think of your kind.

Edited by Pete

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

would you stop replying to it?

Or at least reply in the dedicated bullshit thread, like I'm doing.  Please.  

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Or at least reply in the dedicated bullshit thread, like I'm doing.  Please.  

Why you think someone gives a &#%$ what you got to say? LOL 😂 

we love you Cliff. keep up the good work. one day you will be famous for all the important work you are doing on a message board. I’ll be able to brag that crap eatin Cliff tore me a new one on a message board. Good hearing from you buddy!

That’s all you girls post is bullshit. There bullshit in the trump thread, there’s bullshit in this thread. Just post your bullshit right here. It will fit right in. 

• clown 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Why you think someone gives a &#%$ what you got to say? LOL 😂 

we love you Cliff. keep up the good work. one day you will be famous for all the important work you are doing on a message board. I’ll be able to brag that crap eatin Cliff tore me a new one on a message board. Good hearing from you buddy!

Can we ban him now, since he can't even follow simple instructions like "put your bullshit in the bullshit thread"?

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
22 minutes ago, Pete said:

Honestly? Do what’s right? Maga has no business talking about that. You have no idea what that is!

You identified an actual problem - then in the next breath said nothing can be done about it. That not only makes you soft, it makes you part of the problem AND a coward. You not only lack a room temperature IQ, but apparently a backbone as well.  But what’s worse, you celebrate those deficiencies as if they’re noble and worthwhile.

Of course, based on your dazzling wit, humor, and your alarming inability to write or comprehend even basic English - none of this is a surprise. None of it is a shock.  It’s just funny and sad. (Sad trombone) 

It’s a civic duty to mock you for all of those things and more.  Not to be mean, but as a means of illustrating to others the dangers of going through life with your head willfully shoved up your own ass. You’re the poster boy for mouth breathing doormats the world over - and you’re proud of it, which only proves how little character you possess as a man. 

And by pointing all that out, and then watching you spin out over it whenever I do, it not only amuses me, it also reaffirms to anyone reading that NO ONE wants to be like Pete. 

• Like 1

Fansince88
On 6/24/2024 at 4:05 PM, Boyst said:

Saw a meme last year that summed this up. Gen Z isn't into tits. If they wanted this be relevant for those kids it would be called "@$$h@l&s."

Funny? Yes. That said, the restaurant business across the board are struggling.  People are not spending money without abandonment.  

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Funny? Yes. That said, the restaurant business across the board are struggling.  People are not spending money without abandonment.  

No, not calling gen z @$$h@l&s. Saying that gen z is all about the anus. 

CarpetCrawler
13 minutes ago, Boyst said:

No, not calling gen z @$$h@l&s. Saying that gen z is all about the anus. 

Well, this post is certainly in the correct thread then.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Pete said:

A lot of people still use it for the same reason as you. I have two accounts, one for my business and a personal account. I never see my sisters and a few other people I know stuff on my personal account, only my business account. Why don’t you see them on both? And adds? They are useless, I would never buy anything off Facebook. They are all scams! My feed is 90% useless, I click on Facebook scroll for 30 seconds to a minute and shut it down.

Well there's some irony for you...

• Like 1

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Boyst said:

@Pete get a life you worthless pony faced shoulder. 

Little know fact if I can steal @Crap Throwing Clavin quote although Joe claims it, John Wayne never used that term. 

Well, he did once but that was in a movie that was canceled. He played a war pilot named Uncle Bosely that was shot down over Africa and crashed in the jungle occupied by Cannibals.  That was the last thing he said before they ate him. 

I think it was called "The last remake of Uncle Bosely ".

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Little know fact if I can steal @Crap Throwing Clavin quote although Joe claims it, John Wayne never used that term. 

Well, he did once but that was in a movie that was canceled. He played a war pilot named Uncle Bosely that was shot down over Africa and crashed in the jungle occupied by Cannibals.  That was the last thing he said before they ate him. 

I think it was called "The last remake of Uncle Bosely ".

No, you're confused.  Uncle Bosey played Sam Spade opposite John Jacob Astor in The Maltese...You Know, The Thing.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, you're confused.  Uncle Bosey played Sam Spade opposite John Jacob Astor in The Maltese...You Know, The Thing.

John Jacob Astor?  Thought it was John Jacob Gingleheimer Schmidt.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Taro T said:

John Jacob Astor?  Thought it was John Jacob Gingleheimer Schmidt.

His name is John Jacob Astor's name too...

Fansince88

31 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

His name is John Jacob Astor's name too...

Yes! He would go out and everyone would shout, John Jacob Gingleheimer Smith. He was so upset about the screwup he changed his name to Mary.