Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Whatever bro? Convict Biden, if he actually did do something like that he deserves that and more in prison shower. I won’t lose sleep over him being charged and convicted. And you not liking my first three posts on a message board slamming one guy? What a whiner! Maybe when I make my way to the Biden thread if there is one I’ll get on him. Because yes i dislike him also! Maybe give me a chance to get to my, I don’t know, 30th post maybe? 

and if you can’t handle a dissenting view maybe you should have made this message board you created invite only. 

you exposed who you are quick. I still haven’t insulted any one on here yet. Just remember that sparky. 

Back to this for a second. I will bash who I want when I want! This has to be one of the whiniest bitch posts I have ever seen on a message board.

Biden needs to go. I’m sure he’s done some corrupt stuff.

Trump I have hated his &#%$en guts long before he got into politics. I always thought he was an ass hole. I was just happy and relieved he didn’t but the bills! I don’t like him, I never will and I will bash him any chance I get! If you don’t like it I am fine with that just don’t read my posts. And believe it or not I have softened my stance. I told family members I won’t hate him as much as I used to. It wasn’t right. I think the office of the president of the United States deserves respect no matter who it is and if you agree with him or not. And I will be true to my word. 

• Popcorn 1

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

More like "come here to troll and incite and get called names."

Pretty clear already you're not here to have an honest discussion, just be a shitbird.  You probably won't last more than three days before you go scurrying back from whence you came, crying about the white supermacist Trump supporters being big ol' meanies to you.

You're about to prove it, too...

lol I’ve had some decent back and forth with Ann and another poster who’s name I forget right now. 

answer me this? why are people so offended if someone doesn’t like trump? I have not once in this thread told you not to vote for him or have I advocated for the other side. Are you that weak that you can’t handle it? You can like trump, I didn’t tell you not to. It is good we get out of the way quick who is soft and weak mentally. I know who to engage with and who is full of shit! Thanks. 

And who exactly cares what you like and don’t like? Of course I was trolling. I even admitted it to someone who was, you know, decent. Was that a rule I missed when I signed up for this message board that I was supposed to care what Calvin thinks? I’ll make sure I take into account what some random girl on a message board thinks before I post next time. NOT! LOL 

Just now, Pete said:

I see if you say one bad word about trump people lose their shit.

No, it's because your posts are lazy, textual diarrhea.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

No, it's because your posts are lazy, textual diarrhea.

Well I’m sure that has a lot to do with it no doubt. But I will say what I think. That is what a message board is for no. Now if you want to tell me what you think? Apparently somebody thought I was going to read thru 122 pages of a thread to find out what they think. Not happening. But I am open if you have something to add that proves that trump is not the ass hat I think he is. 

I guess I must have been right because so far there have been no takers. Just attacks. 

come on people, only Ann has tried, directed me to an article I read and appreciated her input and told her.

Attacking me doesn’t prove anything other than low IQ or that trump is indeed an ass hole.

Come on direct me to a good website or news source. 

Calvin it looks like I won’t be here long, not because of trolling but because of weak minded conversation. I’ll shoot the breeze with Ann, she’s cool.

5 hours ago, Pete said:

lol I’ve had some decent back and forth with Ann and another poster who’s name I forget right now. 

answer me this? why are people so offended if someone doesn’t like trump? I have not once in this thread told you not to vote for him or have I advocated for the other side. Are you that weak that you can’t handle it? You can like trump, I didn’t tell you not to. It is good we get out of the way quick who is soft and weak mentally. I know who to engage with and who is full of shit! Thanks. 

You have interacted with a number of people on this board who “don’t like Trump.” However, they are not dishonest about what is happening to him, and why it is happening. 

While you may not want to read this thread, doing some reading to get to know the players will allow for the possibility of you being taken for more than a troll. There is a block feature here, and people will use it. That cuts down on discussion, but also provocative. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, Pete said:

And who exactly cares what you like and don’t like? Of course I was trolling. I even admitted it to someone who was, you know, decent. Was that a rule I missed when I signed up for this message board that I was supposed to care what Calvin thinks? I’ll make sure I take into account what some random girl on a message board thinks before I post next time. NOT! LOL 

You're a bit of a little shit, aren't you?  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Attacking you wouldn't prove either one of those things at all...

There is plenty of good information about what is going on, in this very thread that you so adamantly refuse to read. You want people to hand feed you, and expect them to take the time to do so, while you won't actively take part in educating yourself. You say you won't vote Democrat, but you seem to fit squarely within their base...the willfully uninformed.

(and I despise the Republican party, by the way)

Thanks. And I said I won’t vote at all. Get it straight. I’m sorry but reading this thread would be like watching paint dry to me. Never mind I’ll just pick up Tid bits from here out. 

CNN t-shirts for everyone 😂 

Edited by Pete

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You're a bit of a little shit, aren't you?  

Yes. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Boyst said:

don't feed the troll

When are you going to put me on ignore. Are you that delusional that you think I care shout you. 

This is the problem with gay people. “include us, accept us”. 

someone they don’t agree with? “Squash them, shut them up, don’t let them speak”! &#%$en joke!

• clown 2
  • Haha 1

Nanker

So the sexual pervert and child molester is still fixated on Trump? 

• Like 3
  • clown 1

25 minutes ago, Nanker said:

So the sexual pervert and child molester is still fixated on Trump? 

Ahh the old maga fall back when you have no defense for your side. Call someone a child molester. Weak minded. 

• clown 2

Nanker
45 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ahh the old maga fall back when you have no defense for your side. Call someone a child molester. Weak minded. 

This from the he/she/it that doesn’t have a mirror in his basement apartment. 😂

• Like 1
  • clown 1

57 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I love when you show how weak and pathetic you are. I see you don’t defend trump because there is no defense for him. Thank you for admitting I’m right.

• clown 2

Nanker
1 hour ago, Pete said:

I love when you show how weak and pathetic you are. I see you don’t defend trump because there is no defense for him. Thank you for admitting I’m right.

Thanks for admit you’re an empty suit and an asshat. You don’t believe in facts. Your low IQ is evident in everything you post. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

55 minutes ago, Ann said:

@Pete, please try and have a rational discussion.  You seem to be a lefty, which is in short supply here. Defend your politics. Offer up better ideas. This #OrangeManBad shtick every other post not only doesn’t promote discussion, it grows tiresome. 

The irony. I’m getting called a child molester. Like you guys got a lot to add LOL . Defend trump!!!!!!  And no I’m not a lefty. Get that thru your head. Where have I posted anything in support of the left? Where have I slammed any right policies? I said it before and I’ll say it again, I just don’t like trump.  I haven’t even said orange man bad. Just posting stuff from Twitter about him. Of course everyone that turned tail and ran from the other board to a righty safe haven is not going to like what I post. Just trying to balance it out. 

• clown 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Thanks for admit you’re an empty suit and an asshat. You don’t believe in facts. Your low IQ is evident in everything you post. 

Post some facts. You just attacked me. You got no facts.

• clown 2

Correct me if I’m wrong but the way I understand message boards to work is someone like Ann posts something, I counter it. I countered with what someone on the right said in my last two posts. Got called names for it which is what I expect from maga since they have no facts and can’t counter it. 

now if you guys are that soft and want to keep this thread for trump lovers only since I see you guys all ran off any opposition? Otherwise I will just post stuff from what people on the right say about him. After all 40 members from his cabinet have come out against him LOL. 

and I’m not crazy enough to think I will change anyone’s mind. This is just a message board after all. You guys have tried to turn it into your safe haven. 

and keep the name calling coming. historical!

• clown 2
  • Popcorn 1