Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

6 hours ago, Pete said:

The irony. I’m getting called a child molester. Like you guys got a lot to add LOL . Defend trump!!!!!!  And no I’m not a lefty. Get that thru your head. Where have I posted anything in support of the left? Where have I slammed any right policies? I said it before and I’ll say it again, I just don’t like trump.  I haven’t even said orange man bad. Just posting stuff from Twitter about him. Of course everyone that turned tail and ran from the other board to a righty safe haven is not going to like what I post. Just trying to balance it out. 

I don’t care if you are left, right, center, or support dancing pink pigs, the poo flinging is growing tiresome. You cannot truly expect to come to a board, make charged statements and receive no pushback. 

Name calling is strongly discouraged (attack the argument, not the person), but your antagonism needs to end.. Please make rational debate. 

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Nanker
Just now, Ann said:

I don’t care if you are left, right, center, or support dancing pink pigs, the poo flinging is growing tiresome. You cannot truly expect to come to a board, make charged statements and receive no pushback. 

Name calling is strongly discouraged (attack the argument, not the person), but your antagonism needs to end.. Please make rational debate. 

He’s incapable of doing that. He is in fact an asshat. And he can’t refute that fact. 

• Like 2
  • clown 1

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

He’s incapable of doing that. He is in fact an asshat. And he can’t refute that fact. 

Attack the argument, not the person really would go a long way though. From all of us.

I strongly encourage people to use the block/ignore feature.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ann said:

I’m not the one calling names. Get it straight. I might return in kind but look thru this again and see who starts it and get back to me! You guys post your opinion, I post mine. That’s the way most message boards work. If this one is too soft for that let me know! I think you need to direct this at some of your buddy’s.

• clown 2

35 minutes ago, Nanker said:

See. Called me a child molester and I didn’t even return in kind. Shows you who the asshat is and shows me I’m right. 

• clown 2

MothersMilk
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’m not the one calling names. Get it straight. I might return in kind but look thru this again and see who starts it and get back to me! You guys post your opinion, I post mine. That’s the way most message boards work. If this one is too soft for that let me know! I think you need to direct this at some of your buddy’s.

Are you eleven years old?

• clown 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Are you eleven years old?

Still nothing to contribute I see. Don’t you want to defend your buddy trump?

I’ll give you credit at least for not name calling.

• clown 2

STOP

I have asked nicely. I have suggested using the ignore feature. Name calling and antagonizing needs to end. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Ann said:

Attack the argument, not the person really would go a long way though. From all of us.

I strongly encourage people to use the block/ignore feature.

I encourage them to also, especially those who are weak mentally. Run to a right wing message board and try to run anyone else off. SMDH!

• clown 2

6 hours ago, Pete said:

I encourage them to also, especially those who are weak mentally. Run to a right wing message board and try to run anyone else off. SMDH!

Is there something wrong with you? Stop. It. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yes Huh GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

He's trying to get booted so he can run back and brag about it.

It does remind me of a poster at ATOP who had Aspberger's. A leftist who got booted because he couldn't control himself outside of PPP. He didn't seem like a bad guy but he sure did he let politics break him.

• Like 2
  • clown 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes Huh GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

He's so unoriginal and empty-headed that he's already forced me to do a major rewrite of the OBF DAB POMA ChatCTC before I've even rolled it out.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, LB3 said:

He's trying to get booted so he can run back and brag about it.

It does remind me of a poster at ATOP who had Aspberger's. A leftist who got booted because he couldn't control himself outside of PPP. He didn't seem like a bad guy but he sure did he let politics break him.

Bragg about it? Are you ok? If I was trying to get booted I would say what I really think.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Bragg about it? Are you ok? If I was trying to get booted I would say what I really think.

Literally, by your own admission, you're just here to be a little shit.  You're trying to get booted.

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
54 minutes ago, Pete said:

If this one is too soft for that let me know! I think you need to direct this at some of your buddy’s.

giphy (4).gif

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The challenge with this poster is he seems remarkably unable to visit this board, absorb the nature and tone of every thread under every topic, and not once stop to consider why the only threads that melt down are the ones involving his participation.

Coincidence I Think Not GIF

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

As much as I'd like to point out, once again, that you're a blithering idiot...

...this is the same type of snark I engage in.  So I regretfully have to allow it.

Though you're still a blithering idiot.

(Someone please quote me, so the blithering idiot sees it.)

No worries, I seen it buddy. I figured you had something good to add. I was wrong again but thanks for trying.

• clown 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Pete said:

No worries, I seen it buddy. I figured you had something good to add. I was wrong again but thanks for trying.

You took me off ignore?

You really have issues.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2