Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

@Pete Ironclad proof that Trump is a Russian asset.

Post whatever you want. I notice you only attack because you have no defense for trump. If you had a defense you would post it. Just like your GOD trump was going to testify. Thanks for telling me I’m right. Trump is what he is at this point. We all know how and what he is, he’s not going to change. It’s his supporters that worship that lying nazi lover. Laugh now because he has no chance of winning in November. Lol 

• clown 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Seriously?!  You should change your name to Pee'd because all you do is piss your pants about Trump.  How much are you getting paid to troll here and would a day's "labor" buy a hamburger at McDonald's?

Thanks again buddy. No defense. And I’m the troll LOL. Defend your hero. 

• clown 1

RochesterRob
1 minute ago, Pete said:

Thanks again buddy. No defense. And I’m the troll LOL. Defend your hero. 

We all know that in 2024 that with enough effort any published statement can be altered by an outsider.  Honestly, this has you more worked up than the rest of us combined which is zilch.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And in the post right under this one he's upset that no one is defending Trump - in a thread he keeps claiming is filled with nothing but "Trump apologists".  A smart person would see that disconnect and at least consider rethinking their assumptions - but not Pete. Nope, to Pete, the fact no one here is offering a defense of Trump is somehow proof that everyone is only here to defend Trump :classic_laugh: 

You can't make up his kind of idiocy - you just have to marvel at it like a meteor streaming across the sky...

And that's fake...just like Pete's outrage.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Pete said:

That Is a joke I hope, even if am outsider altered it as you try to claim, they left it up for 18 hours. We all know why.  Of course you’re not worked up. Nothing trump says or does bothers you guys. I expected you to hide from it. 
I do expect there are millions of people who are more bothered than I am. You know, the ones whose family sacrificed their life so you can live free. 

This is where I’m out, you people are &#%$in sick! 

I wish you were out.

But we're all living rent-free in your head.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

You're an idiot (sorry Tom) here is the address from the video

image.thumb.png.2dfd1961803f66b4ab63c4c06eeb31a4.png

And here is that intersection on google maps

image.png.59650504b22c231f39a807369727d878.png

Defend your guy. You won’t. You can’t. I deleted my post about Tucker when I realized it was a false story. Kinda goes against someone saying all I do is lie. 

all you guys got is name calling, exactly what I expected. You’re the idiot.

Edited by Pete
  • clown 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Defend your guy. You won’t. You can’t. I deleted my post about Tucker when I realized it was a false story. Kinda goes against someone saying all I do is lie. 

"But I deleted that one post were I was stupid and wrong and didn't do my homework!  That excuses all my other bullshit!"

That's...not a defense, you intellectual dwarf.

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"But I deleted that one post were I was stupid and wrong and didn't do my homework!  That excuses all my other bullshit!"

What did you do when you worked for the govt? It obviously wasn’t intelligence.

Defend your guy.

• clown 3

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This coming from the guy who brings up my number of posts in this thread.

Me responding to “ALL” of you. You ran everyone off who had an opposing opinion. You turned tail and ran from the other message board. Very weak minded people. Obviously I’m going to have more posts than anyone dip shit. If I was you I would never talk about how smart someone else is. The irony!

• clown 3

Fansince88
39 minutes ago, Pete said:

Me responding to “ALL” of you. You ran everyone off who had an opposing opinion. You turned tail and ran from the other message board. Very weak minded people. Obviously I’m going to have more posts than anyone dip shit. If I was you I would never talk about how smart someone else is. The irony!

Isnt it past your bedtime?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Pete said:

This from the guy who actually POSTS that number of posts.

You do realize that your post count is listed at the top of the page, right side?  Or did you not read past the thread title.  &#%$ing clownfish.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This from the guy who actually POSTS that number of posts.

You do realize that your post count is listed at the top of the page, right side?  Or did you not read past the thread title.  &#%$ing clownfish.  :classic_laugh:

Ass hat, you totally missed the point. I’m not surprised. Dip shit.

• clown 3
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Pete said:

Ass hat, you totally missed the point. I’m not surprised. Dip shit.

There was no point to be missed.  You're just trolling.  Go hide back under your bridge.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@Pete is the absolute reason we need to bring back bullying. By no means should some fink cause such a distraction and disruption without retribution. 

This pattern of his was likely learned in actual physical behavior that has translated to online trolling. I don't think anyone could stoop to just being an online troll without a learned pattern of behavior to be so obnoxious, so unruly, so disrespectful, and so ignorant & arrogant that they developed in personal interactions. That he can fire away his little thoughts with impunity from his mother's basement is absolutely amazing. 

Edited by Boyst
  • Applause 2

IDBillzFan
22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I wish you were out.

But we're all living rent-free in your head.

Plenty of room in there...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There was no point to be missed.  You're just trolling.  Go hide back under your bridge.

:crying2:

• Haha 1