Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

Just now, Cinga said:

Your racism is showing but I suppose in your mind things are much better in DC since Xiden was installed AIR?

image.png.0256db64921bfb928b79d8bebf1fbb2b.png

I’m not a Biden supporter shit for brains. Post all the pictures of your family reunion you want. Means nothing to me.

• clown 2
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Your racism is showing but I suppose in your mind things are much better in DC since Xiden was installed AIR?

image.png.0256db64921bfb928b79d8bebf1fbb2b.png

Gangbangers are a big problem for Petey.

But trannies taking in the ass in the halls of Congress? Flashing their fake tits on the WH lawn?

Snap Oh Snap GIF - Snap Oh Snap Two Snaps GIFs

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

No worries about the numbers at Biden events, you can usually count the people there on one hand.

Finally a voice of reason. You should post more. 
does Biden even have rallies? I would think his handlers want to keep him locked away. 

• clown 2
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
34 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Don't know why I even bother..... What time was the rally last night?

image.png.8b8998f37af03506f8bb480224c5b754.png

Wait. Are you suggesting Pete posted something without realizing what he was posting? 

Gee, that's so weird. He's usually more discerning than that. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Applause 1

Just now, Pete said:

Who said it was a live shot dumb ass?

And I don’t care about the numbers. I care about the lies! Get that straight @$$h@l& I mentioned in that post.  You’re the one that sucks down the lies trump feeds you!

• clown 2

Ok, please stop the name-calling. Not many words are blocked on here as we figure people are adults and will not direct profanity toward one another. Do not make us Nanny more words.

Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

Ok, please stop the name-calling. Not many words are blocked out here as we figure people are adults and will not direct profanity toward one another. Do not make us Nanny more words.

Thank you!

Honestly, though...I am an @$$h@l&.  It's the first correct thing that he's posted.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Honestly, though...I am an @$$h@l&.  It's the first correct thing that he's posted.

And, it is Nanny-ed.

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

And, it is Nanny-ed.

More seriously, though...you have to keep in mind, too...he's said repeatedly that that's ALL he's here to do.  Troll.  Nannying him probably won't stop him.

Wont' discuss it any more after this.  Already past appropriateness.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Correction again, second thing. If you think you proved anything you really are delusional. All you proved is you are a liar and you suck down lies from your buddy trump.

• clown 2

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I care about the lies!

This tracks. It you didn't care about lies, you wouldn't be posting so many.

• Like 3
  • O Rly 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Correction again, second thing. If you think you proved anything you really are delusional. All you proved is you are a liar and you suck down lies from your buddy trump.

@Pete, @Crap Throwing Clavin is many things, but as indicative of his avatar, he is too honest, if anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

@Pete, @Crap Throwing Clavin is many things, but as indicative of his avatar, he is too honest, if anything.

Look up the permit and post it. Then tell me he’s truthful again LOL. I’m not falling for that! 

• clown 2
  • Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Just cliff noting the 9 minutes between your posts where your story completely changes.

Boy really needs to go sit in the corner for an hour.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Pete said:

And I don’t care about the numbers. I care about the lies!

Just not the lies you spread, (sort of) read, and believe in though, right? 

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
28 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Boy really needs to go sit in the corner for an hour.

He can't find his way out of a wet paper bag, let alone find the corner.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
Posted (edited)

Pete - hard at work trying to think his way out of his latest display of idiocy: 

Digging A Hole GIF - Digging A Hole - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Says the guy who can't even be honest about what time it is in a photograph he posted.

stop feeding him. he's beneath you. he's not paying you rent. ignore the goofball.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Pete said:

I know, I’ve never seen a story at night on the news with the time stamp live but the picture is from something that happened during the day they are reporting on.

But if the lies are how you can sleep at night. No wonder you had to turn tail and run from the other message board. Coward and a liar.

Admitting you're a dumbass who can't tell day from night doesn't make it better for you. Doubling down on it, and losing your mind over being called out over it also doesn't make it better. 

But it does make it funnier for the rest of us. 

Keep going. You're proving yourself to be even more of an idiot than I thought possible. That takes talent. You should feel proud (since you're obviously incapable of feeling shame).

Funny Laughing GIF – Funny Laughing Hysterically – discover and share GIFs  | Laugh, Free funny videos, Funny

• Like 1