Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

I took great for her word and that my Mormon was off from what I read yesterday.

That thumbtacks mustard glossy to a potato.

• Haha 5
  • Applause 1

The most unbelievable thing just happened on tv. I’m watching the news and the current time is streamed in the corner with a still shot of something that happened days ago. I can’t believe they can do that? It must be magic!

• clown 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You really are a lost little boy.

Yes, but he's making good time! :classic_laugh:

IDBillzFan
34 minutes ago, Hedge said:

And yet, oddly enough, not even close the most stupid stuff he's posted here.

Crap Throwing Clavin
55 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Is it wrong that this post made more sense to me than Pete's?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Admitting you're a dumbass who can't tell day from night doesn't make it better for you. Doubling down on it, and losing your mind over being called out over it also doesn't make it better. 

But it does make it funnier for the rest of us. 

Keep going. You're proving yourself to be even more of an idiot than I thought possible. That takes talent. You should feel proud (since you're obviously incapable of feeling shame).

Funny Laughing GIF – Funny Laughing Hysterically – discover and share GIFs  | Laugh, Free funny videos, Funny

If he's a dumbass then you're double dumbass entertaining him

Seriously, Ann said it right. The name calling doesn't help.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

30 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You are one obsessive little cretin.

Well I got about 10 people calling me a liar. You guys are the liars and not one of you is man enough to admit it. But that is what I expected. A lot of times I am ready to quit but then I get back on here and about three other people post some crap so I return volley. 

oh and the news isn’t on abc at 11:00 am in New York. Like most places the view is. 

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

If he's a dumbass then you're double dumbass entertaining him

Seriously, Ann said it right. The name calling doesn't help.

I've never put anyone on ignore before today, not here, or ATOP but I just don't want to even see this crap anymore

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well I got about 10 people calling me a liar. You guys are the liars and not one of you is man enough to admit it. But that is what I expected. A lot of times I am ready to quit but then I get back on here and about three other people post some crap so I return volley. 

oh and the news isn’t on abc at 11:00 am in New York. Like most places the view is. 

That is, in fact, the definition of "obsessive little cretin."

7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That is, in fact, the definition of "obsessive little cretin."

That’s about the nicest thing you’ve ever called me. Thank you. We will be best buds soon.

7 hours ago, Cinga said:

I've never put anyone on ignore before today, not here, or ATOP but I just don't want to even see this crap anymore

Yes, finally!

10 hours ago, Cinga said:

Not even Tibs? Wow, you have a strong stomach.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Gator wasn't this obnoxious. This is Gary level spam trolling.

• I don't know 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

11 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Gator wasn't this obnoxious. This is Gary level spam trolling.

At least Tibs and even Gary to a point would "adjust" their story or change the subject when hit with facts proving them wrong. This kid just keeps repeating the same shit ad nauseum even if the face of absolute proof that he is wrong, then calls EVERYONE else the liar for not believing his lie. The stupidity is mind numbing and proof of the Second Law of Thermodynamics as we descend into Chaos and Entropy

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Cinga said:

At least Tibs and even Gary to a point would "adjust" their story or change the subject when hit with facts proving them wrong. This kid just keeps repeating the same shit ad nauseum even if the face of absolute proof that he is wrong, then calls EVERYONE else the liar for not believing his lie. The stupidity is mind numbing and proof of the Second Law of Thermodynamics as we descend into Chaos and Entropy

Tibs also expressed his own opinions occasionally.  This cretin does nothing but post tweets and blither about how they trigger everyone else.  

I wonder if he's ever rolled a 3.5 on a die...

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, Cinga said:

lol. You have not posted any proof. I’m sure you are too afraid to watch the video. You are allergic to the truth.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

lol. You have not posted any proof. I’m sure you are too afraid to watch the video. You are allergic to the truth.

You're a flat earther, aren't you?

That's who you remind me of.  Same argument style.  Thinks the final arbiter of truth is whatever they found on the internet, but can't discuss the topic themselves because they don't actually know jack shit.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Tibs also expressed his own opinions occasionally.  This cretin does nothing but post tweets and blither about how they trigger everyone else.  

I don’t lay Out my pearls before swine. 

You can’t even accept a video. Why would I get into anything else? 

I’ll give you one small nugget. I think this country would be better with republicans running it minus trump. I’m sure the policies would be the same and we wouldn’t have all trumps lies and other garbage that comes along with him. 

i doubt you can handle that. Last time I tried to post an opinion rhino went off instead of trying to have a discussion. We’ll see how you can handle that? It’s one minor opinion. Until then you are absolutely right, I do not share opinions with maga. I am a dumbass for even talking with maga. I need to have my head examined.

Edited by Pete

Jabba The Hutt
26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I have on a 20 sided die...:chair:

• Facepalm 1

devnull
22 hours ago, Pete said:

11:09am? 11:09pm? It doesn’t say.

Are you retarded or something?

It doesn't take an astropsychologist to figure out the difference between 11AM and 11PM...

Uy5qcGc