Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bullshit Posts (Mainly from the Trump thread)

Ann

21 minutes ago, devnull said:

Is Simon not there anymore?

Dude gave out warning points like candy

I don’t see him on there. Is that the owner? I’m not sure who he is? I’ve only had an account for a few years. I  was bored after the season and ventured over to the political section. Huge mistake, just like coming on here. 

a few guys were talking about nuking the place and that some dude, just some initials I can’t remember, regretted having a political section but won’t get rid of it. I see one guy with ppp mod under his name but he insults everyone just as much as anybody. Make a new account over there and join in the shit show. I think it’s mostly righties now. Sounds like it was more left leaning before? I don’t know shit about its history. Just extremely childish now. They have threads that are titled bump threads just to bump threads to knock the others guys down. It’s hilarious! But with all that I found a few good guys who have a different opinion than me that I can have a decent conversation with. I have yet to do that here. So I guess it’s whatever you’re into. Cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I don’t see him on there. Is that the owner? I’m not sure who he is? I’ve only had an account for a few years. I  was bored after the season and ventured over to the political section. Huge mistake, just like coming on here. 

a few guys were talking about nuking the place and that some dude, just some initials I can’t remember, regretted having a political section but won’t get rid of it. I see one guy with ppp mod under his name but he insults everyone just as much as anybody. Make a new account over there and join in the shit show. I think it’s mostly righties now. Sounds like it was more left leaning before? I don’t know shit about its history. Just extremely childish now. They have threads that are titled bump threads just to bump threads to knock the others guys down. It’s hilarious! But with all that I found a few good guys who have a different opinion than me that I can have a decent conversation with. I have yet to do that here. So I guess it’s whatever you’re into. Cheers

If it is a huge mistake then learn from it and move tf on you g'damn clown.  No one is stopping you. Leave 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Boyst said:

If it is a huge mistake then learn from it and move tf on you g'damn clown.  No one is stopping you. Leave 

Bingo! You were the first one I blocked. Why do you think anyone wants to talk with you? 

and we have crossed paths on atop. Who’s the gd clown now? Hahaha ha ha haha!

:wave:

Edited by Pete

devnull
43 minutes ago, Boyst said:

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Bingo! 

What's that thing people say about the definition of insanity....

2 minutes ago, devnull said:

What's that thing people say about the definition of insanity....

Talking to maga!

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, Pete said:

I only bash when I get bashed. I have not bashed the right at all. I just posted earlier today I thought the country would be better off with republicans running it minus trump. I have never stumped for the left on her once either. I don’t like trump, that is all you know because that is all I have said. Post where I said to vote for Biden or that I like him. Post where I have said one good thing about the left or again, one bad thing about the right. I don’t count maga as the right, they are trump worshippers. You better have your facts straight if you are going to come at me. And yes that is the same way I am on the other board. Not one good thing said about the left, not one bad thing said about the right. You are such a good detective go over there and figure it out. I haven’t even conversed with billstime. That place would be better if him and billsfanNC were banned, they are both nuts. I’m not sure what you would need to do to get banned over there, I don’t think they moderate it anymore.

Mention how sexy Christian McCaffrey is, and how Luke Kuechly was and see how fast Simon bans you!! Then mention Josh Allen and finally how awesome Cole Beasley was and you get a permaban :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, devnull said:

Is Simon not there anymore?

Dude gave out warning points like candy

4 hours ago, mead107 said:

Simon total A HOLE

SCOTT ALSO

35 points in 3 weeks to be exact! :classic_laugh:

Careful Mead, people might come looking for some Scott ass kissing like what happened last time i called him a d-bag

• Like 2

devnull
9 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

35 points in 3 weeks to be exact! :classic_laugh:

Slacker

I'd rack up warnings and another mod would delete them with notes about cleaning up Simon's trash

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, devnull said:

Slacker

I'd rack up warnings and another mod would delete them with notes about cleaning up Simon's trash

Now that’s funny. I don’t see Simon over there. That place is not moderated. They start 10 different threads all about the same thing and jump backs and forth calling eachother names. I’m not sure if it’s more funny or sad? 

• Like 1

Spartacus
36 minutes ago, Pete said:

Now that’s funny. I don’t see Simon over there. That place is not moderated. They start 10 different threads all about the same thing and jump backs and forth calling eachother names. I’m not sure if it’s more funny or sad? 

sounds just like this thread

i guess, mission accomplished

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Pete said:

Bingo! You were the first one I blocked. Why do you think anyone wants to talk with you? 

and we have crossed paths on atop. Who’s the gd clown now? Hahaha ha ha haha!

:wave:

You don't even know who tf I am twinkle toes. I don't care if we have crossed paths. I'm saying you're not welcome here. 

6 minutes ago, Boyst said:

You don't even know who tf I am twinkle toes. I don't care if we have crossed paths. I'm saying you're not welcome here. 

Like I care what you say? Are you for real? You’re a joke! If it ain’t you over there someone is using your name.  You ain’t welcome here. You are lucky I use restraint and don’t say what I really feel about people like you!

IDBillzFan
16 hours ago, Comssvet11 said:

Billstime...

Oh, man, I thought those vomitous posts looked familiar. Posters like him are the reason people create new message boards. He polluted ATOP, and now he's polluting this wonderful site.

Unfortunately the ignore feature doesn't work unless it also blocks quoted content, so it looks like yet another Bills message board is about to turn into an unreadable explosive diarrhea shitshow.

Well done, Petey. You're the Joe Biden of message board posters. Everything you touch turns to shit.

Let me know when this useless shit gets the boot.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, man, I thought those vomitous posts looked familiar. Posters like him are the reason people create new message boards. He polluted ATOP, and now he's polluting this wonderful site.

Unfortunately the ignore feature doesn't work unless it also blocks quoted content, so it looks like yet another Bills message board is about to turn into an unreadable explosive diarrhea shitshow.

Well done, Petey. You're the Joe Biden of message board posters. Everything you touch turns to shit.

Let me guess you were a chicken and ran with your tail between your legs or you were banned for always telling the truth, never calling people names, being the upstanding high IQ guy you so obviously are? 

i love this place, i love you people. LOL 

51 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Their life is so pathetic this is an accomplishment for them. They're not the problem.  Everyone who responds to them are. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, Pete said:

I already answered that question once, but you can keep repeating it. There is a huge difference between can I and will I? 

can I? Yes

will I? No. Not at this time, doubtful if ever. Why would I? To argue with you more? Hell no!

You expect me to go back through all your posts and find it?  No, you need to tell me now.

• Like 1

Spartacus
58 minutes ago, Boyst said:

They're not the problem.  Everyone who responds to them are. 

This.

I will stipulate that everyone here is morally and intellectually superior to Pete.

Therefore, you can stop responding to every one of his posts trying to prove it.

just stop.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You expect me to go back through all your posts and find it?  No, you need to tell me now.

Lol. Dude over time I think I might actually start to like you. You might not like me but that’s ok. I actually laughed at this.

I expected you to remember with how smart you claim to be. Turns out I was wrong. 

Edited by Pete