Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills June 2024 Minicamp

Sean McDermott pleased with Bills' 'unselfish approach'

</snip>

The question: A lot of new players and a lot of new coaches are here. How has the synergy developed?

McDermott’s answer: “I’ve loved it. Everyone is focused, it seems. Although it is the spring and guys have things going on outside of football at this time of year – and we respect that – when they’ve been here, they’ve been focused and working well together and really (have) more of an unselfish approach, I would say. That’s been good to see.”

More of an unselfish approach.

</snip>

I asked one Bills veteran about how he interpreted McDermott’s comment.

“Whatever it takes to win,” the player said. “We just have a bunch of unselfish guys on this team who don’t care how many balls they get and are more about what result the team gets at the end of the game than their own stats.”

</snip>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Sean McDermott pleased with Bills' 'unselfish approach'

</snip>

The question: A lot of new players and a lot of new coaches are here. How has the synergy developed?

McDermott’s answer: “I’ve loved it. Everyone is focused, it seems. Although it is the spring and guys have things going on outside of football at this time of year – and we respect that – when they’ve been here, they’ve been focused and working well together and really (have) more of an unselfish approach, I would say. That’s been good to see.”

More of an unselfish approach.

</snip>

I asked one Bills veteran about how he interpreted McDermott’s comment.

“Whatever it takes to win,” the player said. “We just have a bunch of unselfish guys on this team who don’t care how many balls they get and are more about what result the team gets at the end of the game than their own stats.”

</snip>

So, that was a swipe at Diggs, right?  Anybody else that isn't there anymore?  Not really seeing it referencing Poyer nor Davis nor the G/C they traded (who's name is escaping right now) nor the others.

• Like 1

Fansince88
On 6/13/2024 at 12:33 PM, Ann said:

Best early 2nd round punter we have ever drafted and it isn't even close.

• Like 1