Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

KD in CA
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah, Democrats are completely blameless...

Note this is from ten months ago.  

I don’t understand how this isn’t a campaign commercial.

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, devnull said:

Just because he is bleeding doesn't mean he was shot. :facepalm:

There are actually claims on Twitter that he bought a blood pack...on Amazon, of all things.  :facepalm:

• Facepalm 1
  • Doh! 1

devnull
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There are actually claims on Twitter that he bought a blood pack...on Amazon, of all things.  :facepalm:

Dude, there are people who think JFK staged his own death so that he could run away with his mistress and Jackie could marry Aristotle Onassis

18 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I’m not so sure.  Normies will rally around the president simply because “political violence” is so appalling to the average person.

Not against Hitler, it isn't.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I've certainly got mine but am guilty of owning quite a few knives. Might seem weird but defending against knives bothered me more than guns so I spent years teaching myself and learning knife fighting technics.

Never stopped me from buying guns either though.... 

Knives are 10x more deadly within 6' than a gun.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Boyst said:

Knives are 10x more deadly within 6' than a gun.

Unless the person with the gun knows what they're doing...namely: shoot someone with a knife before they get within six feet of you.

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Just think about it...this person can vote...

• Angry 1
  • clown 3

devnull
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You know how she's an indoctrinated Communist?

Aside from wanting to assassinate Trump, c*nt uses the Metric System

19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Problem with knives is that no matter what the outcome, everyone's probably getting hurt badly.  

But in many cases, I'll put up a knife against a gun...since too many people seem to think a gun is a magical device that convinces people to do whatever you want them to do, and don't seem to realize you have to pull the trigger to make them work.

This I'm going to agree with wholeheartedly and expand on it a little. Most people you will come up against with a gun are using a handgun and are very poorly trained if at all. But then throw in the heat and nerves of the fight and now many of them couldn't hit you even if they are only a few feet away giving you plenty of time to close and have your way with them. I'm not going to waste time addressing the well trained because as you know 99.9% of them are not going to be a threat to anyone except a criminal.

But the knife, yup! Anyone can hold one and even while many may hurt themselves too in the process, their attack is almost always going to be unpredictable

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Hedge said:

What's being quoted now be deleted:

So...uh...Trump had two people killed and several others injured to fake his own failed assassination attempt?

krule-john-c-reilly.gif

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Well, she's (likely) allowed to.  But do you really believe she can actually figure HOW to do it?  Thought people like her living in FLA were the reason given for why all these stupid electronic voting machines got foisted on us.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

This I'm going to agree with wholeheartedly and expand on it a little. Most people you will come up against with a gun are using a handgun and are very poorly trained if at all. But then throw in the heat and nerves of the fight and now many of them couldn't hit you even if they are only a few feet away giving you plenty of time to close and have your way with them. I'm not going to waste time addressing the well trained because as you know 99.9% of them are not going to be a threat to anyone except a criminal.

But the knife, yup! Anyone can hold one and even while many may hurt themselves too in the process, their attack is almost always going to be unpredictable

More to the point, I think...anyone who knows how to use a gun knows you don't draw unless you intend to fire it.  

Anyone who draws a gun and holds it on me for more than three seconds without firing (yes, that's happened) very likely believes it's a magic talisman.  

And if they let someone within arm's length of them...that person now has an advantage, since the gunman can't bring the gun to bear faster than that someone can block it, and the gunman will probably be too busy trying to maintain control of the gun at the expense of protecting himself.  

If someone knows what they're doing with a gun, that doesn't apply.  But someone who knows what they're doing isn't pointing a gun at me to begin with, since I don't exactly walk around all day looking to give people reasons to shoot me.

• Like 2

FBI is in charge. Surely, that will make everyone feel better!

• Cheers 2