Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I get that what I'm about to say shouldn't be the response - but part of me hopes that if Biden (or let's be honest, his people) did try to reach out to Trump, he wouldn't take the call. 

Counterpoint: things have got to cool down, or we're all VSF.

If this is what it takes to get Biden and Trump to talk for five minutes and say "Look, maybe we should lighten up on the hyperbolic personal attacks a bit" and start cooling things down, I'm all for it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Hedge said:

4chan probably had his entire life history posted 2 hours ago.

We/they did with photos of him dead on the roof included. 

• Applause 2

5 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Only comment on this is ignore the register Republican thing. As we've discussed here often enough "progressives" often switch parties to vote for the weaker of the opposition. See Nikki Haley votes as proof... 

4 hours ago, Ann said:

When was Nancy the victim of pollical violence?

11.jpg.ceb53d17a6dcfe5a25682aab2477949a.jpg

I think Nancy was probably trying to claim the attack on her husband was political of which of course we know better

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

DEI hire here on steroids. She was a part of Biden detail for a short time when he was VP and then went to work for Pepsi before Biden brought her back to run the USSS

58 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Is there a back story on why an eleven year old twerp with an IQ about twice his age somehow became internet famous?

He's one of the many paid influencers by the Democrat Party and well worth the block just like the Krassenstein Bros and that idiot Brooklyn Dad or whatever his frigging handle is

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is far more normal than you could ever believe.  The number of completely unqualified people in high ranking positions (GS13 and above, appointments, etc.) far outnumber the ones who belong in their jobs.

I somehow have run in to more competent GS13+ people than incompetent.  But the incompetent ones are VERY incompetent (we've been months so far fixing everything my last system owner screwed up, and we're not close to finishing).

I will admit, though, that it has gotten noticeably, even significantly, worse with DEI in place.  My new system owner is good...but has already been told she's only temporary, because she's white, and they have to open the position to DEI competition.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

By what possible stretch of the imagination is it a good idea to have the USSS proactively shooting?  

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Blackrock ✔️

Father is a shrink ✔️ (see older comments about how this works)

*But we don't talk about Black Rock's IC involvement. Nope. Not unless you want a knock at your door at 6AM (spoken from experience). 

31 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If this is what it takes to get Biden and Trump to talk for five minutes and say "Look, maybe we should lighten up on the hyperbolic personal attacks a bit" and start cooling things down, I'm all for it.

You're probably right of course - but: Sometimes though, the only way out is through the burning building, not around it. 

Joe (let's be real, his team since Joe is gone) aren't sincere in their apologies or attitudes towards Trump or the people. Any event such as this would be purely for optics - and they wouldn't last. Even if there is a meeting of the minds, it won't mean anything. If anything, it will only delay the reckoning that's needed. For an example, see when Trump tried this with Hillary and Obama after being elected.

How did they respond to that olive branch? By putting us right here. 

Sometimes, you just need to do what Marcellus Wallace would do in the basement with his attackers and go Medieval on their asses. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

There's no coming together with these people. These people don't just want Trump dead, they want you dead. Or at least silenced and minimized to the point of being unable to have a voice or platform. 

Burning them to the ground (non violently) is the only way forward. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Angry 2
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

By what possible stretch of the imagination is it a good idea to have the USSS proactively shooting?  

Social media. It’s important to know what an over hyped YouTube clown thinks.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

:facepalm:

And lead with "hurt," because that's what your audience wants to celebrate.

• Angry 1

Deranged Rhino

As CTC has rightfully pointed out, he has access sanitized versions of the PDB now. But after he's officially nominated, he's supposed to get full access.

But, that's none of my business... 

• Popcorn 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Just spit ballin' here... the stretch where the unknown guy is on a roof with a gun aimed at the former President? 

• O Rly 3
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Beer Summit.

• Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 2

devnull
Just now, snafu said:

Beer Summit.

Sober Biden is incoherent 

I don't think America could handle drunk Biden

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1