Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And he also donated to a progressive PAC.

He is a progressive, not a liberal.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, devnull said:

Sober Biden is incoherent 

I don't think America could handle drunk Biden

Trump doesn’t drink.  Alcohol would probably mess up with bidens meds.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Trump doesn’t drink.  Alcohol would probably mess up with bidens meds.

Pizza and Coca Cola?

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's no coming together with these people. These people don't just want Trump dead, they want you dead. Or at least silenced and minimized to the point of being unable to have a voice or platform. 

Burning them to the ground (non violently) is the only way forward. 

It's not only calling Trump Hitler though, you've seen  it too I'm sure, it's the constant barrage of questions, "Well, if you could go back in time and kill baby Hitler would you do it?" Both Tom Hanks and Ricky Gervais come to mind over the last few years and I'm sure there have been many more. 

So that just opens people up to, well, we have a literal Hitler right now so what should I do?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Trump doesn’t drink.

He should have had a couple last night after what he went through.

After the fact, when the adrenaline wears off, I can’t imagine the thought of a bullet missing me by two inches because I turned my head ‘just so’.  

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino
3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

It's not only calling Trump Hitler though, you've seen  it too I'm sure, it's the constant barrage of questions, "Well, if you could go back in time and kill baby Hitler would you do it?" Both Tom Hanks and Ricky Gervais come to mind over the last few years and I'm sure there have been many more. 

So that just opens people up to, well, we have a literal Hitler right now so what should I do?

Yup. Programming through repetition. 

That's why if this was somehow more than just a lone nutter (not saying it was) - what CTC said upthread and I alluded to in another post about the shooter not being a direct IC asset because he wouldn't have missed is true. They don't need to send out a shooter when they can just rely on old fashioned conditioning from their controlled media to motivate someone to do the job for them. 

It's why I spent so much time in the early days of 2017-2019 pointing out the conditioning we all operate under due to the control systems put in place by these very groups. The biggest microphone being the most visibile.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I've had that conversation multiple times, where people say Trump is Hitler, and I walk them through the "Why wouldn't you kill Hitler?" logic.

I have yet to have anybody reconsider that maybe Trump isn't Hitler.  To a person, they've all come to the conclusion that it's necessary to kill Trump.

The brainwashing is deep...  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, snafu said:

Beer Summit.

Sad thing is that that was the high point of Obama's administration.  :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 1

Deranged Rhino

Yeah - probably bad political optics to give a speech at the library of the last VP who had a POTUS killed. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Wow 2

This is kinda crazy... Listening to Bongino today he said they usually have a 1000 yard safety perimeter around whoever their charge is, and I have recently seen that as 500 which sounds better since it is about the max distance most people would be accurate enough

Regardless, the address of the rally yesterday is 625 Evans City Rd Butler PA so if this link doesn't work you can pull it up yourself, switch to satellite view and zoom in. 

We've all seen maps but for the record, red star in this is where the assassin was, green star is the stage where Trump was.... But look what I circled in yellow. THAT is a water tower within about 300 yards of Trump, and about 200 from the assassin that would have easily been the highest structure in that immediate area.

image.thumb.png.3d45a26b4fd167502b9a0df4bf7b6be0.png

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Consider these two headlines:

"Trump Hurt, But Safe, After A Shooting."

"Trump Safe, But Hurt, After A Shooting."

Same information, but convey materially different messages.  The NYT editors who decided on that headline know exactly what they're trying to say.

Also..."a" shooting?

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course, nearly all the political violence in the past eight years has been against Republicans...but hey, details...

• Like 5