Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

Well, they’ve compared him enough to Hitler, so maybe they should get the same retribution that he imposed on the Valkyrie conspirators. They were hung by piano wire until their heads were severed from their bodies. 

Seasons1992
3 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Battle box?

I turned on YouTube after that. Bills highlights. 

Dear G.

Biden just delivered a speech that was quite presidential. It conflicts with what he has said previously, but it was a good speech. He actually did well reading the teleprompter. 

• Cheers 1

devnull
Just now, Foxx said:

Biden just delivered a speech that was quite presidential. It conflicts with what he has said previously, but it was a good speech. He actually did well reading the teleprompter. 

I wonder how many time they had to film that "live" address

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

MOTHER &#%$ER!!!!

This is BEYOND BELIEF!!!

Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!

REALLY hope that is being misreported.  (Sadly, it is plausible.  But really hoping it isn't accurate.)

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

4merper4mer
6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

He interjected a campaign blurb or six in the middle which personally I found classlessness of the highest order.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

He interjected a campaign blurb or six in the middle which personally I found classlessness of the highest order.

He is a worthless piece of human excrement in shoes. I hope he turns to dust soon. 
He is avarice and greed personified. He is more than a pathological liar. He is evil. EVIL. 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

4merper4mer
1 minute ago, Nanker said:

He is a worthless piece of human excrement in shoes. I hope he turns to dust soon. 
He is avarice and greed personified. He is more than a pathological liar. He is evil. EVIL. 

I just thought there was no place for the part where he said “the election will determine the future of our nation”.  Most of what he said was fine….good even….whether I believe it is genuine or not.  The part about the election?  1000000000000% inappropriate and unnecessary.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Spartacus
13 minutes ago, Taro T said:

REALLY hope that is being misreported.  (Sadly, it is plausible.  But really hoping it isn't accurate.)

well- someone gave the green light to let the shooter get close enough to get off 5 shots.

not to mention short changed the quantity and quality of Trump's SS detail.   

• Popcorn 1

MothersMilk
13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

At the very last split second, just before the camera turned away/turned off he gave that stupid half grin, what a pos.

• Angry 1

CarpetCrawler
51 minutes ago, Nanker said:

MOTHER &#%$ER!!!!

This is BEYOND BELIEF!!!

Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!

GScy9doWAAAPPKm?format=jpg&name=medium

• Angry 1

CarpetCrawler
43 minutes ago, Foxx said:

We already know that with enough practice he can read a script from a teleprompter, no surprise there. He doesn't even have to know what he's saying, he just delivers the words on the screen....and even so, he had several flubs this evening. 

• Cheers 2

CarpetCrawler
28 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

At the very last split second, just before the camera turned away/turned off he gave that stupid half grin, what a pos.

That grin is for Dr. Jill......Look Mommy, I finished the whole script. Can I have my choca-choca-chip now???

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Chandemonium
54 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Sad that the bar is “did well reading the teleprompter.” That said, I agree it had the right tone overall. My criticisms are I  could’ve  done without the not so subtle whataboutism where he listed off J6, the Whitmer plot, Paul pelosi etc. but ignored the Kavanaugh and Scalise attempts when giving examples of political violence and he shouldn’t have mentioned the election unless he was doing so to give concrete examples of how his campaign was going to do its part to tone down the rhetoric. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
54 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

not to mention short changed the quantity and quality of Trump's SS detail.   

He doesn't get the best protection.  Neither does Bush, or Obama, or Clinton.  

Jesus...you see a conspiracy behind every tree, but you don't even know where the trees are.  🤡

• Cheers 2