Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

The Guy In Pants
18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

he forgot "....or closing down a Golden Corral on a Saturday night with 3 drag queens and a cab driver..."

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

malice in the planning, but relying on incompetence in the execution.

sure the guys on the  ground screwed things up

but that's what the plan was relying on

rumor has it that only one of Trump's actual detail was assigned to him at the rally with 1 other SS guy.

the rest of the detail were on loan from HHS, performing tasks not trained for

in addition to local, rural law enforcement 

no coincidence that Trump gets full access to all intel reports later this week at the convention

DHS, not HHS.  :facepalm:

And from what I've read so far, former Presidents only get one permanent principal agent.  

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I will grant you that you have more knowledge of this subject than I do, especially when it comes to the American founders for which I don’t really have an interest in pursuing.

Which is fine.

But the reason I brought them up, was to best illustrate what classical liberalism is, and what it isn’t.

Classical liberals fall under the tent of libertarianism, and libertarian minded individuals don’t generally align with big government ideology.

• Applause 5
  • Cheers 1

MothersMilk
21 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Not sure yet where this is sourced from, but see all 3 starting to make the rounds:

Peice? I get that we all make a mistake here and there but this isn't exactly a worldwide kind of a site. 

I heard a doctor say last night that the gap in his ear will fill itself in with time so who knows what.

Did hear that he'll be making his VP announcement today so maybe 1 maybe 2 are true.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And from what I've read so far, former Presidents only get one permanent principal agent.  

I thought I read one permanent detail, of which only one principal agent was at the rally in Butler. But the detail may have been due to his being a candidate. 

4merper4mer
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No it was HHS.  One snuck up behind him once and gave him a Pfizer jab.

• Haha 2

4merper4mer
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who decided on the size/shape of the security bubble?  Are they always shaped like video game characters?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Someone quick, get a black tranny in a nazi uniform with Hitler stash to make a shot of the Netflix bio on this

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

I thought I read one permanent detail, of which only one principal agent was at the rally in Butler. But the detail may have been due to his being a candidate. 

Like I said earlier, between Trump being a former President, and a current candidate but not an official candidate, it's probably a confused situation.

Trying to do some research on how the level of protection is determined in various situations.  Needless to say, it's tough, since the USSS doesn't exactly want the details public.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Who decided on the size/shape of the security bubble?  Are they always shaped like video game characters?

Little-known fact that Bush's detail was so large because the security perimeter was shaped like the Galaga spaceship.

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Hedge said:

A lot of the criticism, even from Bongino, is speculative at this point.

But THIS is a good point.  You've got eyes on a guy for a couple minutes who's crawling around on a roof with what may be a rifle.  How do you not at least block the line of sight between possible threat and principal? 

(Not that I want agents to take a bullet...but it's their job to get between threats and principals.)

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Chandemonium
2 hours ago, Ann said:

That's crazy. It isn't coming to the floor let alone passing. Why not pull it?

11.jpg.4062236af9f6cdd8288092f9e676c950.jpg

I looked up the legislative calendar and it appears that both houses are on recess this week due to the convention. Can the bill be pulled when Congress isn’t in session?

• I don't know 1
  • Boo 1

IDBillzFan
40 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

The right lost to the left in embarrassing ways? Didn’t trump win in 2016?

Yes, and the Fish beat the Bills in 2022.

Just look at all the freedom-busting legislation passed by the left, often times WITH  people on the right. The recent mid-terms were a complete disaster. 

And How many on the right truly fought against the incredible beating the J6 protesters had to face, many of them still in prison for entering a building? And now people are afraid to speak up for fear of going to prison because they pissed off the left.

Heard from Mitch McConnell lately? Did he fight against Biden "cancelling student loan debt?" What about the infrastructure bill? Anyone stepping up to stop Biden from letting all the trannies and rump-rangers take over women's sports while banging each other in the Senate chambers...ON VIDEO? Hear anything more about cocaine in the WH? 

Every time these things happen and the right does nothing about it, it's an embarrassing loss. The GOP has no teeth.

It's time to go after these people. It's time to harvest the ballots. It's time to shame them wherever they go. Get in their faces and interrupt their dinners. Follow them with a camera and make them answer for their actions, wherever they go. 

They will NEVER, EVER stop doing it to the right until the right starts taking the fight to them.

4merper4mer
11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Little-known fact that Bush's detail was so large because the security perimeter was shaped like the Galaga spaceship.

Biden’s perimeter shape:

image.jpeg.adf79446badc9fad181c8529986c309f.jpeg

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I looked up the legislative calendar and it appears that both houses are on recess this week due to the convention. Can the bill be pulled when Congress isn’t in session?

No, don't pull it.  Put it to a vote.  Get the sponsors on record in the Congressional Record.

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yes, and the Fish beat the Bills in 2022.

Just look at all the freedom-busting legislation passed by the left, often times WITH  people on the right. The recent mid-terms were a complete disaster. 

And How many on the right truly fought against the incredible beating the J6 protesters had to face, many of them still in prison for entering a building? And now people are afraid to speak up for fear of going to prison because they pissed off the left.

Heard from Mitch McConnell lately? Did he fight against Biden "cancelling student loan debt?" What about the infrastructure bill? Anyone stepping up to stop Biden from letting all the trannies and rump-rangers take over women's sports while banging each other in the Senate chambers...ON VIDEO? Hear anything more about cocaine in the WH? 

Every time these things happen and the right does nothing about it, it's an embarrassing loss. The GOP has no teeth.

It's time to go after these people. It's time to harvest the ballots. It's time to shame them wherever they go. Get in their faces and interrupt their dinners. Follow them with a camera and make them answer for their actions, wherever they go. 

They will NEVER, EVER stop doing it to the right until the right starts taking the fight to them.

Most "fighting" in Congress is just "messaging."  

Democrats have been treating the legislative body as an advocacy body for a long time.  Republicans have adopted that now, too.

• Like 1