Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

Deranged Rhino
16 minutes ago, Boyst said:

if you could get famous for killing hitler and saving democracy ... and you're mentally ill with nothing else to offer life because you've been drinking kool aid being told you're a worthless single cis white male.... yeah.... yolo

100% - that's been one of the main goals of the hyperbolic media coverage the past 8 years - and why simply turning the other cheek now won't work, and in fact would be foolish. 

They're going to keep trying. 

And, can you imagine what the coverage would be today if he hadn't missed? How much call for unity would there be on the left? None. They'd spin it that Trump was asking for it (some already are doing that) - and use it as an excuse to clamp down harder on "MAGA extremists". 

&#%$ them, and &#%$ the phony calls for unity. Drag every one of those mother&#%$ers (non violently, talking prosecutions, social exile) and make it so they can't walk down the street without being reminded of the role they played in getting us to this point. 

• Like 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

The name Maxwell Yearick keeps showing up as the actual shooter, not Crooks.

Stuff like this (it includes a photo that is of the alleged, now-deceased shooter).

When there is a lack of information, people will just find their own.

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1

Nouseforaname
7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Turn the other cheek" they say. 

no-i-dont-think-i-will.gif | UK Watch Forum

Yeah, you could probably find despicable content from all sides … but you knew that already. 

• O Rly 1

Wow, Chief of Staff Liar is getting some pointed questions today. 

• Haha 1
  • Popcorn 2

1 hour ago, Ann said:

No one would be surprised to find out it if Fox

I now have clearance to disclose where these viral media instructions to downplay the assassination attempt of President Trump came from:

A news director @fox5sandiego  and @KUSINews  in San Diego

And you know who owns them?

Nexstar @NXSTMediaGroup, which has 200 owned or partner stations in 116 U.S. markets reaching 220 million people

Yes, the largest news broadcasting company in the country wanted to downplay Trump’s assassination

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 3
  • Cheers 2

55 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There will one or more attempts on Trump's life.

We are lucky we haven't seen this kid martyred or celebrated. I have been so happy for that. Luckily he was an awkward looking, non-energetic, doof.

If he would have been like the California car crash teen who killed the mom and newborn it'd be different.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 7/14/2024 at 1:45 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Stephen King when he dies, may it be a long slow agonizing painful death.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
16 minutes ago, Boyst said:

We are lucky we haven't seen this kid martyred or celebrated. I have been so happy for that. Luckily he was an awkward looking, non-energetic, doof.

If he would have been like the California car crash teen who killed the mom and newborn it'd be different.

Give them time.

dz0yNDAw

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

RochesterRob
22 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Plenty of leftist media outlets will glorify him for just attempting to assassinate Trump.  And with a few months left before the election they will do it PDQ in order to inspire another potential killer.  

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
50 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Yeah, you could probably find despicable content from all sides … but you knew that already. 

100% - the difference is, the despicable coming from the other side of the coin aren't lauded as experts, heroes, or moral authorities, let alone given platforms to spew their toxicity in every form of media. 

Both are toxic and dangerous. But only one side is celebrated and given a pass when stuff like this happens. 

That needs to change, or else we're going to keep repeating this pattern. 

• Applause 2

Deranged Rhino

Again, "turn the other cheek" won't work. You can't reason with lunatics. Especially ones who've given themselves fully over to evil. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 2

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Cinga said:

I agree with Darin on this. I always shot a perfect score at 500 yards with an M-16 no matter the wind or rain and I'm not special, many Marines did. Don't get hung up on the diameter of the round, it's the punch behind it and the fact we use full metal jackets that cause the damage. Once they penetrate instead of breaking apart they begin to tumble and ricochet around. Here is a .223 vs a 22LR - pretty big difference

image.png.acc62f700becafa41522edbebcc611d1.png

Well, I will sumbit to your professional opinion. That said, not my experience with the few I have shot.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Stephen King when he dies, may it be a long slow agonizing painful death.

You want him to read The Stand?

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 5

Crap Throwing Clavin

So this company...

Company's Facebook page is gone.  Company's web site is gone.  And supposedly they've been kicked out of the Chamber of Commerce.

Gotta admit...I kind-of like seeing done to these people for supporting political assassination, what they've done to people for merely mis-gendering others.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 3
  • Applause 3

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, "turn the other cheek" won't work. You can't reason with lunatics. Especially ones who've given themselves fully over to evil. 

I thought Olbermann was dead. 😁

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, njbuff said:

I thought Olbermann was dead. 😁

No.  Just votes like a dead guy.

Fansince88
5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So this company...

Company's Facebook page is gone.  Company's web site is gone.  And supposedly they've been kicked out of the Chamber of Commerce.

Gotta admit...I kind-of like seeing done to these people for supporting political assassination, what they've done to people for merely mis-gendering others.

Seems to be backfiring on him. People need to hot him in hos wallet.

Screenshot_20240715_165908_Facebook.jpg

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1