Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Do you guys think it was an inside job?

I am going with incompetence, but at some point, ya gotta wonder.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Seems to be backfiring on him. People need to hot him in hos wallet.

Screenshot_20240715_165908_Facebook.jpg

His Yelp page is exploding with one-star reviews having nothing to do with his business, of course.

I'm tempted to leave a review related to his business, say, a 3-star review to the effect of "Always willing to accept a charter to help you dispose of the bodies of politicians you don't like."

• Haha 6

RochesterRob
1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Yes.  But to prove that is an entirely different matter.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, njbuff said:

In what regard? 

That Trump staged it to get a boost in the polls? Not a chance. 

That “Biden” wanted it to happen and made sure certain security protocols were ignored or not properly followed? 50/50. 

That Obama’s IC wanted it to happen (and miss) to take out Joe? 0.001% chance. 

That it was a lone look fueled by 8+ years of “Orange Man = Hitler” from every megaphone in the establishment’s toolbox? Most likely. 

But it’s too soon to tell anything concretely. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Honestly?  As much as I joke about it...no, not this time.  Just an unstable dipshit who had the great good fortune to run into amateurs providing third-rate protection.

• Like 5
  • Cheers 3

devnull
2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Yes.  But to prove that is an entirely different matter.

If it was an inside job, the shooter would have chosen a higher caliber than 5.56 and put at least two center mass

This was loser that took his fathers rifle and went for the headshot bonus points.  When he missed he sprayed and prayed.

• Cheers 4

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I am surprised at how serious the repercussions have been for these individuals and businesses. 

As I mentioned earlier, Libs of TikTok is making it her work right now. She just got a nurse fired in NYC! 

While I want to feel badly for the individually fired, I can't. What kind of human being are you that wants to see someone assassinated? Few of us her like Joe Biden, yet we are all saddened by what is happening to him and have called it elder abuse for years.

Still, these people wishing harm to Trump... I didn't make the rules, you did. Now you have to live with the consequences of your actions. It may be the first time in your life. You may want to do some soul searching and reevaluate your politics and priorities. 

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

I am surprised at how serious the repercussions have been for these individuals and businesses. 

As I mentioned earlier, Libs of TikTok is making it her work right now. She just got a nurse fired in NYC! 

While I want to feel badly for the individually fired, I can't. What kind of human being are you that wants to see someone assassinated? Few of us her like Joe Biden, yet we are all saddened by what is happening to him and have called it elder abuse for years.

Still, these people wishing harm to Trump... I didn't make the rules, you did. Now you have to live with the consequences of your actions. It may be the first time in your life. You may want to do some soul searching and reevaluate your politics and priorities. 

That sounds like one of my awful puns that misfires so badly that only Darin face-palms it, while the rest of you are too busy groaning to react.

I am fully aware that that is not a good thing.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

dr. who
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

He must have a rock solid contract to feel confident saying that. ESPN probably already trying to cancel him.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

5 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

... I heard a doctor say last night that the gap in his ear will fill itself in with time so who knows what. ...

On the bright side, I supposed he could always wear an earring... Hell of a way to get it pierced though.

• Haha 3

RochesterRob
41 minutes ago, devnull said:

If it was an inside job, the shooter would have chosen a higher caliber than 5.56 and put at least two center mass

This was loser that took his fathers rifle and went for the headshot bonus points.  When he missed he sprayed and prayed.

I'm sorry but the SS has access to the best experts including technical equipment.  I don't buy that they could not access the would be assassin's phone in short order.  If he was a lone squirrel any speculation as to a wider plot could have been put to bed in short order and the SS would have done so by disclosure.  Almost 48 hours has past which is plenty of time to manipulate information.  In my mind the AR15 was to be the icing on the cake for the left as it would have been the rallying cry to completely pull access from the public.  I think the people running the game can play at least 3D chess with an opportunity of epic proportions.  In 2024 I would not be holding my breath for definitive proof as the people involved are no doubt well skilled as to sweeping up evidence.  

Joe lying ?  I can't believe it.

Joe doesn't know what a bullseye means.

• Like 1
  • Angry 3
  • Facepalm 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Joe lying ?  I can't believe it.

Wow.  He denied being "engaged in that rhetoric" immediately after stating Trump's still a threat to democracy.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

devnull
27 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I'm sorry but the SS has access to the best experts including technical equipment.  I don't buy that they could not access the would be assassin's phone in short order.  If he was a lone squirrel any speculation as to a wider plot could have been put to bed in short order and the SS would have done so by disclosure.  Almost 48 hours has past which is plenty of time to manipulate information.  In my mind the AR15 was to be the icing on the cake for the left as it would have been the rallying cry to completely pull access from the public.  I think the people running the game can play at least 3D chess with an opportunity of epic proportions.  In 2024 I would not be holding my breath for definitive proof as the people involved are no doubt well skilled as to sweeping up evidence.  

Well just have to disagree

You see malfeasance where I see nonfeasance 

RochesterRob
5 minutes ago, devnull said:

Well just have to disagree

You see malfeasance where I see nonfeasance 

Whatever.  I just think that having difficulty accessing a phone (account) was the worst explanation possible that could have been offered on the subject.  If any of us were the subject of a criminal investigation and the authorities needed access to our phones ASAP they would have it so fast that our heads would spin.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino

"Turn the other cheek!"

Naw, dog. That's how you get people like this in power for 50+ years, despite their obvious and clear record of corruption and abuses of power. 

&#%$ every one of these people and the team around the walking corpse. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In what regard? 

That Trump staged it to get a boost in the polls? Not a chance. 

That “Biden” wanted it to happen and made sure certain security protocols were ignored or not properly followed? 50/50. 

That Obama’s IC wanted it to happen (and miss) to take out Joe? 0.001% chance. 

That it was a lone look fueled by 8+ years of “Orange Man = Hitler” from every megaphone in the establishment’s toolbox? Most likely. 

But it’s too soon to tell anything concretely. 

The gunman seemed at least to me too skilled to have just decided one day he was going to take out Trump.  Yeah, you can talk about a decorated service man not missing but that is not the case here.  Cultivating a nut via burner phones to build his confidence seems like a very plausible explanation to me.  A nut provides a layer of separation from others who may be involved.  As I said up page we most likely will never know any valuable details on this matter.  

• Cheers 4