Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

Side note: August 9th will be the 10 year anniversary of the last time I watched CNN.  Yes, I know the last time I watched their &#%$ery down to the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Deranged Rhino

Guys, lower the rhetoric! 

(no, not the left, just you on the "right!")

Just pretending this isn't happening isn't going to fix anything. These people want him dead - not because he's a threat, but because they want to retain their own power. You can't play nice with these people. You can't pretend they're going to "grow out of it". 

You have to make examples of them using every aspect of the legal system we can. And short of that, we as citizens have to make their lives as uncomfortable as possible so that they never again dare to enter public life.

• Like 2

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

And I agree with the couple of above comments that there was no need for a sniper up there. But it was a known vulnerability and, as such, should have been guarded by *something*. 

The roof should have been used as  a platform for multiple LEO to monitor the crowd, (locals could probably handle the slope), automatically keeping shooters off of it

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Side note: August 9th will be the 10 year anniversary of the last time I watched CNN.  Yes, I know the last time I watched their &#%$ery down to the day.

It was not obvious before how controlled the MSM is, this is a shining example.

Also, I'm enjoying how Leftist/Globalist scum are saying "but Trump said turn it down!!!" when it's convenient for them, but how they completely ignored/removed/covered up the fact that he also said this on Jan 6th.

• Like 2

RochesterRob
10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Guys, lower the rhetoric! 

(no, not the left, just you on the "right!")

Just pretending this isn't happening isn't going to fix anything. These people want him dead - not because he's a threat, but because they want to retain their own power. You can't play nice with these people. You can't pretend they're going to "grow out of it". 

You have to make examples of them using every aspect of the legal system we can. And short of that, we as citizens have to make their lives as uncomfortable as possible so that they never again dare to enter public life.

They (the left) will not grow out of it has been my contention for quite a long time now.  It's different now than it was with previous generations who moved away from the extremes when they graduated college.  We have made it too easy for people with brains made from Jello to not only survive in current society but to prosper.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She doesn't know what the word condone means. 

• Like 1

RochesterRob
2 minutes ago, Boyst said:

She doesn't know what the word condone means. 

I just hope she is using birth control.  

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, RochesterRob said:

She is. It's called "other people's eyes".

• Haha 4
  • Applause 1

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

she and her polycule are happy without children. there is too much violence in the world and she doesn't feel safe.

40 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

This doesn’t even begin to address the Lawfare side of things.

The opposition controls the entire legal apparatus, and the bottomless financial resources of the Federal Government.

You can’t fight them, because when you do, they set out to destroy you.

And even if they can’t throw you in prison, they’ll bankrupt you making you defend yourself against baseless accusations.

Good people, who otherwise just want to be left alone, are deterred by this.

I think @Deranged Rhino is talking about cleaning house from within after gaining the Executive Branch.  So fighting the Federal apparatus from the outside isn't the subject.  Because you're right, that's not a fight anyone will win on a big scale.

And @Deranged Rhino's proposal for cleaning house from within also loses your point.  Because you're also right that good people DO want to be left alone.  And there are a lot of non-partisan federal employees who perform their job and  don't #resist (and want to be left alone).  And there are likely a lot of partisan federal employees who likewise who perform their job and don't #resist (and want to be left alone). 

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What is your opinion on what it would take to fix this issue short of what I'm laying out?

Off the top of my head -- and It might not be the best idea, but one place to start would be to have every management-level Executive Branch employee hand in his or her resignation on January 20.  They can re-apply and be reviewed by the new appointees.  However, even then I can see how this "solution" would be politicized and result in unintended consequences.  I think any "solution" has a high risk of turning out like any short-sighted Democrat idea that I like to mock and lament.

Rooting out the employees who do act outside the scope of their employment, motivated by their political beliefs should be an internal job -- not a public pillory exercise.  And even then, the "rooting out" process is a dangerous game whereby people will lose their privacy and freedoms.

• Cheers 5

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Anyone have the odds on if her "girlfriend" has a penis?

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

@E

1 minute ago, snafu said:

I think @Deranged Rhino is talking about cleaning house from within after gaining the Executive Branch.  So fighting the Federal apparatus from the outside isn't the subject.  Because you're right, that's not a fight anyone will win on a big scale.

And @Deranged Rhino's proposal for cleaning house from within also loses your point.  Because you're also right that good people DO want to be left alone.  And there are a lot of non-partisan federal employees who perform their job and  don't #resist (and want to be left alone).  And there are likely a lot of partisan federal employees who likewise who perform their job and don't #resist (and want to be left alone). 

I know quite a few.  And generally, the federal government is very good about cracking down on people who make overt partisan displays.  But most GS-level employees just want to do their job (or be left alone not doing their job, which is becoming more and more common).

The bigger problem is that the executive departments now have offices of people (e.g. DEI offices) who's only job is to be partisan.

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

That's cute.  You think the rainbow-mask-wearing land whale is straight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Alaska Darin
15 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Odds she actually needs it:  1 in 940860596804958605968609850984 (squared)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

RochesterRob
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Odds she actually needs it:  1 in 940860596804958605968609850984 (squared)

I'm in the local grocery store, office supply store, and general merchandise store on a weekly basis and you would be shocked as to who is pushing around a baby carriage or just carrying a baby these days

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

@E

I know quite a few.  And generally, the federal government is very good about cracking down on people who make overt partisan displays.  But most GS-level employees just want to do their job (or be left alone not doing their job, which is becoming more and more common).

The bigger problem is that the executive departments now have offices of people (e.g. DEI offices) who's only job is to be partisan.

Maybe "Diversity" and "Inclusion" need to be reimagined to "include" "diverse" points of view, like politics, or morality.

Not-so-random aside:  lots of houses of worship would benefit from regular Interfaith outreach and education.

• Like 1