Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

devnull
32 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

yeah- they were inside the building, under that very roof.

so where were the drones and copters?

officers inside the building were command and control, not field ops

any more talking points from Zerohedge?

Spartacus
20 minutes ago, devnull said:

officers inside the building were command and control, not field ops

any more talking points from Zerohedge?

So the control guys making the call to take out the shooter above their heads on the roof?

Fansince88
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Are you carrying a rifle, several pounds of equipment, wearing body armor, and have to change direction and maneuver quickly?

I'm willing to accept they left it unmanned for safety concerns.  These are Government workers and OSHA is kind of big a thing.

That said, as I stated in another post on the matter, leaving the rooftop unmanned should have immediately flagged it as a vulnerability requiring additional surveillance and monitoring.

I'm carrying 2 bundles of shingles and a nail gun hooked to a hose that is tangling on everything it can.  or perhaps a 15 foot long sheet of roofing metal while walking on the truss. Your statement makes it pretty clear you have never been on a 4/12 to 5/12 roof.  That means every foot it increases 4 to 5 inches. That isn't squat.  Did you work for Pepsi? 

Edit, looking again at the roof below. 3/12 pitch is possible. 

Two FBI investigators scan the roof of AGR International Inc, the building adjacent to the Butler Fairgrounds, from which shooter Matthew Thomas Crooks fired at former US president Donald Trump.

A screen grab from a video shot by a bystander and sourced by celebrity website TMZ shows the shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks, on a rooftop.

Edited by Fansince88

1 hour ago, devnull said:

Are you carrying a rifle, several pounds of equipment, wearing body armor, and have to change direction and maneuver quickly?

I'm willing to accept they left it unmanned for safety concerns.  These are Government workers and OSHA is kind of big a thing.

That said, as I stated in another post on the matter, leaving the rooftop unmanned should have immediately flagged it as a vulnerability requiring additional surveillance and monitoring.

It's in PA where they can get a lot of snow and because of the low slope of the roof, building code would require a pretty heavy load capacity

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I'm carrying 2 bundles of shingles and a nail gun hooked to a hose that is tangling on everything it can.  or perhaps a 15 foot long sheet of roofing metal while walking on the truss. Your statement makes it pretty clear you have never been on a 4/12 to 5/12 roof.  That means every foot it increases 4 to 5 inches. That isn't squat.  Did you work for Pepsi? 

Edit, looking again at the roof below. 3/12 pitch is possible. 

Two FBI investigators scan the roof of AGR International Inc, the building adjacent to the Butler Fairgrounds, from which shooter Matthew Thomas Crooks fired at former US president Donald Trump.

A screen grab from a video shot by a bystander and sourced by celebrity website TMZ shows the shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks, on a rooftop.

I just had a metal roof installed on my pole barn. One of the contractors I talked to mentioned that some roofers have utilized magnets in their shoes to avoid slipping on metal roofs.

• Like 3

Fansince88
4 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

I just had a metal roof installed on my pole barn. One of the contractors I talked to mentioned that some roofers have utilized magnets in their shoes to avoid slipping on metal roofs.

I know a guy that had amish do his. They took their shoes off to get traction. It was a cooler day but the roof was 7/12 so right at the limis for slip. I use ropes in that instance.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ann said:

This will be very affective gaslighting for sure. The oversight committee will call Wray, Mayorkas, and Cheeto who will answer almost every question with their patented "I can't answer that question as it pertains to an ongoing investigation"

On another note the most preposterous thing coming out yesterday from these idiots isn't even the slope roof, it's the claim that had increased Trump's security detail weeks before due to a critical threat from Iran....  So are you really telling me that even with increased security a 20 year old introvert easily outsmarted them and somehow knew in advance that roof was going to be open for him to use enough to buy a ladder just for that? 

Sadly since the assassination attempt we've had the guy shot recently with a knife near the RNC, now apparently someone arrested with an assault rifle nearby. I pray the attempt didn't just declare open season on Trump as others might copycat to get it right so that frigging security better figure it out quickly!

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
  • Cheers 3

Oh boy, while this isn't earth shattering money, might need to find out who this was?

• Angry 1
  • O Rly 1

devnull
8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

So the control guys making the call to take out the shooter above their heads on the roof?

Contrary to popular belief, these are not the "Best of the Best"

These are Government workers

• Cheers 2