Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

Alaska Darin
16 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Not sure if this has been shared. 

Nearly 30 mins before assassination attempt, officer spotted suspected shooter on roof and reported him, sources say

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-butler-carlos-garcia

Great.   Did you follow up regularly to see why that MFer was still up there?

The lack of accountability thus far is disgusting.

• Wow 1
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 2

Nelson59

Since this attempt was shot down in flames, what will they do next. They don't want Biden to run anymore, so how will they create a martyr out of Biden, hmm???? Look at the options used on Trump.

• Boo 1

RochesterRob
8 minutes ago, Nelson59 said:

Since this attempt was shot down in flames, what will they do next. They don't want Biden to run anymore, so how will they create a martyr out of Biden, hmm???? Look at the options used on Trump.

The only "they" who matters in all this does want Biden to stay.  People that are making unimaginable money with Biden sitting in the WH.  The world is a crazy place in 2024 and I don't doubt that there will be more attempts on Trump especially if a price is put on his head.

Fansince88
20 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Great.   Did you follow up regularly to see why that MFer was still up there?

The lack of accountability thus far is disgusting.

If you ask some it was too steep. Unreal

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

But how many Secret Service agents are shaking their heads at their boss's unbelievably stupid comment, though?

I suspect it's doubly stupid, too, because that level of the security perimeter was the state/local law enforcement's responsibility.  

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
14 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I find it funny that you are in Florida and all of a sudden cars are wrecked.....coincidence? I think not. 

I know I'm not going on the road today... @Nouseforanamewhat day you going back?

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 7/15/2024 at 4:53 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So this company...

Company's Facebook page is gone.  Company's web site is gone.  And supposedly they've been kicked out of the Chamber of Commerce.

Gotta admit...I kind-of like seeing done to these people for supporting political assassination, what they've done to people for merely mis-gendering others.

https://www.michigansthumb.com/news/article/social-media-comments-threaten-sink-caseville-19577073.php

This guy also:

Lost his membership in the local Charter Captain's Association.

Lost his job as a real estate agent.  

Also claims his phone was stolen and his account hacked, and it's not his tweet.  Which is a stereotypical excuse...but this is the problem with cancel culture.  The possibility of overreaction based on emotion at the expense of facts.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Billsandhorns

image.png.359608087ee1393b12716b33a11d4ab2.png

Left is the roof that was "too steep". Right is the roof that had two counter snipers behind the stage Trump was speaking on. 

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Alaska Darin
35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But how many Secret Service agents are shaking their heads at their boss's unbelievably stupid comment, though?

I suspect it's doubly stupid, too, because that level of the security perimeter was the state/local law enforcement's responsibility.  

All of the competent ones, anyway.  I cannot imagine being one of the serious veterans of the USSS.  Those dudes are total bad asses and they've gotta be just livid about the Agency being dragged like this when it was completely avoidable.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 3

Spartacus
29 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

because that level of the security perimeter was the state/local law enforcement's responsibility.  

no-

it wasn't

The SS was responsible for securing the entire area to provide protection to Trump, typically up to 1000 yards.

They don't get to abdicate responsibility by drawing a line on their map to exclude the single most dangerous shooter location. 

Even if LEO was assigned the task of covering that zone, it was still the SS responsibility and obligation to ensure all aspects of the security plan were being executed properly, especially after notified of a breach in security.

• Like 1
  • clown 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

no-

it wasn't

The SS was responsible for securing the entire area to provide protection to Trump, typically up to 1000 yards.

They don't get to abdicate responsibility by drawing a line on their map to exclude the single most dangerous shooter location. 

Even if LEO was assigned the task of covering that zone, it was still the SS responsibility and obligation to ensure all aspects of the security plan were being executed properly, especially after notified of a breach in security.

Based on your extensive experience reading Tyler Durden on Zerohedge, no doubt.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Cow's only on that roof because the Secret Service never saw it...  

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

There’s some controversy about this because it’s unpleasant. But here’s the thing. We’re betraying our own powerless people if we don’t use the power we have to protect them by making the side that imposed these new rules feel the costs.

We have tried reason. We have tried appeals to simple justice. They have failed. Now we need to apply punishment. They need to know there is a cost to this. If we fail to impose a cost on them for doing this because doing so is unpleasant, we have betrayed our own people and left them exposed. The left will not stop unless it has reason to. This is reason to.

Sometimes you have to be stern.

• Like 5
  • Popcorn 1