Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

Deranged Rhino

Playing nice, or by the rules, with people who aren't nice and think the rules don't apply to them, is how you end up keeping them in power. 

Gloves must come off. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 5
  • Popcorn 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But how many Secret Service agents are shaking their heads at their boss's unbelievably stupid comment, though?

I suspect it's doubly stupid, too, because that level of the security perimeter was the state/local law enforcement's responsibility.  

That's not really true. Anytime the USSS is involved THEY are responsible and fully in charge of ALL aspects of security. While they may have directed local to handle that area it is still on them to not verify their directions were being followed to the T

Trump should have never been allowed on that stage while they were looking for that kid until he had been found so that communication breakdown or whatever you want to call it is still on the USSS

• Wow 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Cinga said:

That's not really true. Anytime the USSS is involved THEY are responsible and fully in charge of ALL aspects of security. While they may have directed local to handle that area it is still on them to not verify their directions were being followed to the T

Trump should have never been allowed on that stage while they were looking for that kid until he had been found so that communication breakdown or whatever you want to call it is still on the USSS

Key point being communications breakdown, which I don't think anyone disputes.

• Like 1
  • Yes and No 1

Deranged Rhino

Or at least find a new line of work that isn't protection.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 1

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

That has to be photo shopped.  The animal weighs over 1,000 lbs and the trusses are most likely 24" apart.  The roof metal is 29ga.  Also, the hooves are quite smooth on the bottom.  

• Cheers 1

Spartacus
22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Key point being communications breakdown, which I don't think anyone disputes.

correct

that failure to communicate came from the top to not eliminate the threat.

• Like 2
  • clown 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

And let's not forget - the people cheering on the shooting (and future attempts) aren't really the issue. It's these people (the spox, pundits, political class) who need to be dealt with harshly and sooner rather than later if there's any hope of saving the republic. 

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 2

Deranged Rhino

Counter to my own point - well said but poorly formatted :classic_laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

Reposting this as a reminder - these aren't people who are upstanding, good, noble, or even moral public servants. They don't play by "the rules". They hold us to the rules while they flaunt them and increase their own power at our expense. You can't reason with these people. You can't negotiate a truce. The only way out of this mess is through them. 

And we have to make it hurt (lawfare, not physical/violently).

• Like 3
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino

"We live in a world where conservatives can say anything!"

Destiny is a POS with a barely functioning IQ, but that's not why I'm posting this. I'm posting this because he speaks for millions who think that way - because the media and tv told them that's what reality is. Want to fix this problem? Start by dragging out the pundits, media spox, and political class that got us to this point...

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"We live in a world where conservatives can say anything!"

Destiny is a POS with a barely functioning IQ, but that's not why I'm posting this. I'm posting this because he speaks for millions who think that way - because the media and tv told them that's what reality is. Want to fix this problem? Start by dragging out the pundits, media spox, and political class that got us to this point...

"But Trump will kill millions of immigrants, gays, and trans if we don't stop him!"

People actually believe that.  Every four years, minorities are told they're being put in concentration camps if they don't vote Democrat.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course.  EVERY time a senior executive from the executive branch is called to testify, the administration blocks it.  Every administration, every time.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Ann said:

And, the area is not secured 

Can't help but get a little choked up to hear the people there thrilled to see he's walking after getting "shot in the head"

• Like 2
  • Applause 1