Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

8 hours ago, devnull said:

2016 Trump: We're gonna build a wall to keep out the illegal immigrants

2016 Deep State: Walls don't provide security

2024 Deep State: Let's build a wall around trump

and the US Communist Party's convention in Chicago.

• Like 2

Anybody have a link to the time when Trump actually got put into the limo? I saw a guy at the back of it giving out hand signals that looked like "Stand Down" and then "Go Ahead, Take the Shot." And a fully armed sniper was at the front of the limo and aimed his rifle directly into the middle of the front window after Trump was inside of it.

I've looked all over and can't find it.

• Wow 1

20 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Anybody have a link to the time when Trump actually got put into the limo? I saw a guy at the back of it giving out hand signals that looked like "Stand Down" and then "Go Ahead, Take the Shot." And a fully armed sniper was at the front of the limo and aimed his rifle directly into the middle of the front window after Trump was inside of it.

I've looked all over and can't find it.

This one?

• Angry 1
  • Doh! 2
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

This one?

Yes, thanks Ann. This is enough to seal it for me. It was an inside job by the looks of this footage.

Why in hell would the armed guard step forward and point his weapon directly in the windshield when The President was inside the limo? 

Congress needs to haul all of these jamokes in for a proper bare light bulb sweat session. Especially the guy in sunglasses who was giving the hand signals and the weapon pointer. WTAFF?

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Yes, thanks Ann. This is enough to seal it for me. It was an inside job by the looks of this footage.

Why in hell would the armed guard step forward and point his weapon directly in the windshield when The President was inside the limo? 

Congress needs to haul all of these jamokes in for a proper bare light bulb sweat session. Especially the guy in sunglasses who was giving the hand signals and the weapon pointer. WTAFF?

Worst inside job ever.

If it were an inside job, he'd have died.  

• Like 1

Spartacus
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Worst inside job ever.

If it were an inside job, he'd have died.  

1. assassination foiled by local cop

2. also strong official denial confirms shooter on the  water tower 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/local-cop-not-secret-service-shot-trump-rally-shooter-first

When the SWAT officer saw Crooks moving around the rooftop, he quickly left his post and sprinted towards the man, "running to a clear shot position directly into the line of fire while Crooks was firing," said Higgins.

"He stopped Crooks and importantly, I believe the shot damaged the buffer tube on Crooks’ AR," Higgins added later, citing eyewitness testimony.

Shooting the buffer tube may have disabled Crooks' rifle.

The next shot which killed Crooks came from a US Secret Service counter-sniper, according to Higgins.

Higgins said that among the theories he probed was whether there was another shooter on top of a water tower overlooking the fairgrounds.

There are videos on the internet showing a dark figure or a shadow on the water tower on J13. If there had been someone on that tower on J13, it would have to have been some top-shelf operator way beyond anything I’ve ever actually seen,” Higgins wrote. “Regular SWAT operators or snipers would not have the skills and gear to quickly overcome the first 25 feet of no ladder and then climb the remaining 75 feet to the catwalk, and then climb the quite intimidating and precarious dome vent access ladder.

Higgins said he did not think it was possible for a second shooter to have been on top of the tower and that he did not see any evidence supporting the theory.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

1. assassination foiled by local cop

2. also strong official denial confirms shooter on the  water tower 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/local-cop-not-secret-service-shot-trump-rally-shooter-first

When the SWAT officer saw Crooks moving around the rooftop, he quickly left his post and sprinted towards the man, "running to a clear shot position directly into the line of fire while Crooks was firing," said Higgins.

"He stopped Crooks and importantly, I believe the shot damaged the buffer tube on Crooks’ AR," Higgins added later, citing eyewitness testimony.

Shooting the buffer tube may have disabled Crooks' rifle.

The next shot which killed Crooks came from a US Secret Service counter-sniper, according to Higgins.

Higgins said that among the theories he probed was whether there was another shooter on top of a water tower overlooking the fairgrounds.

There are videos on the internet showing a dark figure or a shadow on the water tower on J13. If there had been someone on that tower on J13, it would have to have been some top-shelf operator way beyond anything I’ve ever actually seen,” Higgins wrote. “Regular SWAT operators or snipers would not have the skills and gear to quickly overcome the first 25 feet of no ladder and then climb the remaining 75 feet to the catwalk, and then climb the quite intimidating and precarious dome vent access ladder.

Higgins said he did not think it was possible for a second shooter to have been on top of the tower and that he did not see any evidence supporting the theory.

You do realize that there's probably an even dozen ways the USSS could kill a protectee, get away clean with it, and frame someone else for it?

But you think they have to be simultaneously endlessly clever, AND endlessly stupid, simultaneously.

Worst inside job ever.

• Like 1

Meh... could be crypto or whatsapp.  I have them and I haven't shot anyone yet.  YET....

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, bdutton said:

Meh... could be crypto or whatsapp.  I have them and I haven't shot anyone yet.  YET....

More to the point...they're trying to demonize "encryption."

Reminder: ALL your communications is encrypted.  Your cell phone calls.  Your wireless internet.  Access to your banking.  So why do you think they're demonizing it?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Reminder: ALL your communications is encrypted.  Your cell phone calls.  Your wireless internet.  Access to your banking.  So why do you think they're demonizing it?

image.png.742f58235cdf091a79f9be281a3f843d.png

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

it's not like the gov doesn't have a backdoor into every single one of these programs though

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Boyst said:

it's not like the gov doesn't have a backdoor into every single one of these programs though

Well, the FBI has tried to crack iPhones, and failed, and demanded Apple's help cracking them (and got shot down by the courts).  So their "back doors" don't seem to be all they're cracked up to be.

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Well, the FBI has tried to crack iPhones, and failed, and demanded Apple's help cracking them (and got shot down by the courts).  So their "back doors" don't seem to be all they're cracked up to be.

i don't get how they just can't do the brute force on an iphone.

i don't know iphones security features. i am an adult and have an adult phone - never owned a childrens phone/iphone.

even bitlocker can be bruteforced.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Boyst said:

i don't know iphones security features. i am an adult and have an adult phone - never owned a childrens phone/iphone.

even bitlocker can be bruteforced.

"Brute force" isn't a back door.  And everything can be brute forced if you have the time and money.  

Security isn't about blocking attacks.  It's about making attacks so difficult and pointless that attackers can't break in in a timely fashion.  It's why the security of tactical radios is measured in days, but the security of SSA data is measured in centuries.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Iphones and android phones have lockout features to deter brute force