Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

Just now, Spartacus said:

Crooks was the patsy, not the shooter.

In any event, the media and government has released enough to label him the scapegoat.

I dont believe this theory. What I do believe is Crooks was supposed to have been a better shot after training. It was the turn of the head that made him miss. After that, although trained in shooting was not trained to keep calm and the pressure made him miss several times afterwards. Have an acquaintance that was a military sniper. He said beyond shooting skils was training in the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. He said Crooks issue is he couldnt remain calm under the pressure of missing and thats why his remaining shots were not on target.  

When I deer hunt I am a better shot when a deer suddenly moves into a shot then when I have time to get on target and aim and shoot. By then you can feel the adrenaline and staying on target is tougher. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I dont believe this theory. What I do believe is Crooks was supposed to have been a better shot after training. It was the turn of the head that made him miss. After that, although trained in shooting was not trained to keep calm and the pressure made him miss several times afterwards. Have an acquaintance that was a military sniper. He said beyond shooting skils was training in the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. He said Crooks issue is he couldnt remain calm under the pressure of missing and thats why his remaining shots were not on target.  

When I deer hunt I am a better shot when a deer suddenly moves into a shot then when I have time to get on target and aim and shoot. By then you can feel the adrenaline and staying on target is tougher. 

so why put all your eggs in the basket of a bad shot with weak nerves to execute flawlessly an  assassination op,

when you can have a real battle tested sniper on the 2nd floor take the kill shot?

who gets away scot free when all blame is dumped on the dead patsy,

who was conveniently paraded around the grounds for hours before the speech to verify his presence at the event

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

so why put all your eggs in the basket of a bad shot with weak nerves to execute flawlessly an  assassination op,

when you can have a real battle tested sniper on the 2nd floor take the kill shot?

who gets away scot free when all blame is dumped on the dead patsy,

who was conveniently paraded around the grounds for hours before the speech to verify his presence at the event

So if Crooks was just a patsy meant to draw attention away from another shooter...

How did that "real battle tested sniper" miss?

• O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
36 minutes ago, devnull said:

So if Crooks was just a patsy meant to draw attention away from another shooter...

Like I'd assign such a person to that job.

I've got much better uses for trained, experienced snipers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, devnull said:

turns out all of the really good snipers support Trump

he tanked the shot

Edited by Spartacus
  • clown 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Because you wouldn't suspect anything.

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Like I'd assign such a person to that job.

I've got much better uses for trained, experienced snipers.

The conspiracy theorist could suggest there was a pro sniper who missed and cooks was just the guy nearest and to take the fall. 

Trump rushed to safety as Secret Service opens fire on man with AK-47 near golf course

Donald Trump was rushed to safety by the Secret Service after agents spotted a man with an AK-47 near his golf course and agents opened fire, law enforcement sources said.

The former president was on the links at Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach at the time, about 2 p.m. on Sunday. The gunman was spotted by an advance team several holes ahead of Trump, the sources told The Post.

</snip>

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Suspect reported in custody.

Before any info is released to the public, his online footprint will be reviewed, scrubbed, and updated where necessary.

I wouldn't be surprised if a body double is used for the perp walk and court appearances

Until he is eventually killed in custody, with the Aryan Brotherhood blamed

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1