Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

50 minutes ago, Ann said:

This is exactly what they said after Butler too so let me ask.... Before Trump, when was the last time someone took potshots at a former President? I'll wait..... 

Oh, never happened before? And now that it has PREDICTABLY happened a second time, doncha think it's time to review your SOP on security of a former, and likely future President? 

By my count this of 2 of Trump's 9 lives wasted by the incompetence of the USSS 

• Cheers 4

12 minutes ago, Cinga said:

This is exactly what they said after Butler too so let me ask.... Before Trump, when was the last time someone took potshots at a former President? I'll wait..... 

Oh, never happened before? And now that it has PREDICTABLY happened a second time, doncha think it's time to review your SOP on security of a former, and likely future President? 

So which agency is more incompetent

The Secret Service for letting threats get this close

Or whatever agency is coordinating the attempts on Trump?

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Potshots?  Teddy Roosevelt.  And Taft, I think.

Other attempts that came close: Clinton and Bush 1.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, devnull said:

So which agency is more incompetent

The Secret Service for letting threats get this close

Or whatever agency is coordinating the attempts on Trump?

Or the Democrats are messaging to motivate as many extremists as they can, knowing that the more that try, the more are going to get close, and the more likely one succeeds.

Overwhelm the security forces with threats.  It's a standard tactic since...the beginning of recorded history, really.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Potshots?  Teddy Roosevelt.  And Taft, I think.

Other attempts that came close: Clinton and Bush 1.  

Clinton and Bush were plots that were uncovered if memory serves, no shots fired. No one got close enough to take a shot. Now that you mention it though I do remember Roosevelt getting shot and still giving the speech he was there to deliver with a bullet in his chest. THAT was one tough SOB!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Clinton and Bush were plots that were uncovered if memory serves, no shots fired. No one got close enough to take a shot. Now that you mention it though I do remember Roosevelt getting shot and still giving the speech he was there to deliver with a bullet in his chest. THAT was one tough SOB!

Clinton had a pipe bomb get to the residence.

Bush...as I recall, the Iraqi plot to ambush his motorcade in Kuwait was foiled at the last minute.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

How much of a lame-ass do you have to be to exaggerate your experience at Longhorn Steakhouse?  :classic_laugh:

image.jpeg.702540df5e9d519bea842756214ac9ae.jpeg

Kamala.jpg

Edited by dr. who
  • Haha 3