Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

15 hours ago, Boyst said:

Are your friends in the shoutbox atop as happy about this shooting as the last one ? 

Simon gave me to boot for “talking politics” after exiled and Gugny sucked off Walz for hours 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Are your friends in the shoutbox atop as happy about this shooting as the last one ? 

Simon gave me to boot for “talking politics” after exiled and Gugny sucked off Walz for hours 🤣

i'm banned from the shoutbox because i made fun of the senator from Pennsylvania being incompetent. it was viewed i mocked him for having a stroke when i was mocking him for being a moron.

i avoid most politics over there.

anyway, the guys ex wife's house has been taken over by the FBI. they're all up in there and his house, as well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But it's a mystery as to who's behind it... and why... and who's really running the show.

I get what you are saying but when it was Vietnam Johnson was a pro-war and pro USA President.  I don't know why the industrial-military complex would want the very left leaning Harris to carry their flag.  Not one candidate could be found to support the Ukraine war and at the same time be pro USA therefore pro USA military?  Seems hard to believe that the industrial-military complex has teamed up with the likes of George Soros and those who think like him.  

• Like 2

If you watch this, you'll stop wondering why this keeps happening. As a whole, it's pretty damning.

They're not going to stop until Trump is dead.

• Like 3
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If you watch this, you'll stop wondering why this keeps happening. As a whole, it's pretty damning.

They're not going to stop until Trump is dead.

Further, I think that the intensity will be ramped up as we get closer to the election.  At present the powers that control this were willing to use snipers to be surgical about this.  As time goes forward I fear that they will use bombs that have the potential to harm many people who are not direct Trump supporters or for that matter Trump supporters at all.  I wish that I could say that such a move was unthinkable for the anti-Trump forces but fear the desperation behind them.

• Sad 2

Deranged Rhino
18 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I get what you are saying but when it was Vietnam Johnson was a pro-war and pro USA President.  I don't know why the industrial-military complex would want the very left leaning Harris to carry their flag.  Not one candidate could be found to support the Ukraine war and at the same time be pro USA therefore pro USA military?  Seems hard to believe that the industrial-military complex has teamed up with the likes of George Soros and those who think like him.  

Because Harris has no principles and can be bought for a dollar. Remember, Obama ran on a platform of ending endless wars and cutting back the reach of the security state. But once he got into office he amped up both to levels never before seen outside of a world war. 

I wouldn't say they teamed up with the likes of Soros rather than being infiltrated and taken over from within by elements that are most decidedly not pro-American interests (and I'd argue those influences aren't Soros but older). Permawar for them isn't about protecting US sovereignty, but ending it by giving the administrative state (and their IC/MiC masters) more and more unchecked power. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because Harris has no principles and can be bought for a dollar. Remember, Obama ran on a platform of ending endless wars and cutting back the reach of the security state. But once he got into office he amped up both to levels never before seen outside of a world war. 

I wouldn't say they teamed up with the likes of Soros rather than being infiltrated and taken over from within by elements that are most decidedly not pro-American interests (and I'd argue those influences aren't Soros but older). Permawar for them isn't about protecting US sovereignty, but ending it by giving the administrative state (and their IC/MiC masters) more and more unchecked power. 

So you are saying that the I-M complex has been subdued by the left with a very near term objective of destroying the US as we know it?  Even with DEI and all the other social reshaping nonsense its seems unlikely those people would get past a board of directors of a legit company which would be a direct or indirect contractor to the US government. 

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

So you are saying that the I-M complex has been subdued by the left with a very near term objective of destroying the US as we know it?  Even with DEI and all the other social reshaping nonsense its seems unlikely those people would get past a board of directors of a legit company which would be a direct or indirect contractor to the US government. 

You'd be wrong.  The contractors do what I tell the Deep State to tell them to do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Deranged Rhino
25 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

My thesis has been that the IC (and a good chunk of the MiC) has been overtaken from within long ago. It started when they took out Kennedy, and over the ensuing decades it metastasized while moving more and more of their assets into private companies and SAPs where Congress had little to no oversight abilities. Then, in the aftermath of 9/11, they took complete control of the system under the guise of “national security”.

We’ve been laboring under their direct control (and their puppets) for the past 24+ years. In that time we’ve seen more war (paid on credit cards - designed not to keep us safe or the world more stable, but to expand the power of the national security state over the three branches and its  people) and more and more of our constitutional rights being stripped away. First it was privacy. Then due process. Now we are on to speech and thought/“disinformation”. 

Anyone who’s studied history is familiar with where that particular playbook comes from. The Greatest Generation willingly injected it into the bloodstream of the IC due to fear of the Soviets in the aftermath of WW2. They chose what they saw as the easiest path rather than the moral one. 

The actual enemies we are facing aren’t politicians, they aren’t government contractors. It’s something deeper. It’s our past sins coming back to bite us. Like those politicians, we as citizens sat back and chose the path of least resistance because we were promised by liars and charlatans that it was the only way to keep us safe. That if we just give up a little liberty, we’ll be rewarded with security. 

We did it to ourselves through apathy, snark, and ignorance. And we are the only ones who can get ourselves out of this mess. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Makes $3k per month, no assets, but flew from Hawaii to the Ukraine, ended up in Florida, bought a gun + go pro, etc.. :classic_dry:

Trump’s would-be assassin has walked into the courtroom laughing while being “shackled by his hands and feet.”

Routh has been charged with “possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.”

The judge says Routh could face up to “20 years in prison and half a million dollars in fines.”

Fox News reports that additional federal charges are possible, but the charges presented today “will keep him in jail.”

During the hearing, Routh told the judge he “only makes about $3,000 a month” and has no assets other than “two trucks in Hawaii.”

The sheriff stated that when Routh was arrested, “his demeanor was perplexing.”

Officers had stopped his vehicle at gunpoint and ordered him out, and despite the seriousness of the situation, his “demeanor was perplexing in some way,” even though there were “numerous people out with rifles, uniformed personnel, a helicopter.”

Court documents revealed that Routh was driving a car with stolen plates at the time of his arrest.

After fleeing the scene, “officers were able to pull him over and arrest him on I-95.”

Additionally, it was noted that “Routh’s mobile phone was detected in the area” from 2:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. the day before his arrest.

Routh is currently being held in the Palm Beach County Jail and is expected to appear in court for his next hearing on Monday, September 23.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Makes $3k per month, no assets, but flew from Hawaii to the Ukraine, ended up in Florida, bought a gun + go pro, etc.. :classic_dry:

Trump’s would-be assassin has walked into the courtroom laughing while being “shackled by his hands and feet.”

Routh has been charged with “possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.”

The judge says Routh could face up to “20 years in prison and half a million dollars in fines.”

Fox News reports that additional federal charges are possible, but the charges presented today “will keep him in jail.”

During the hearing, Routh told the judge he “only makes about $3,000 a month” and has no assets other than “two trucks in Hawaii.”

Officers had stopped his vehicle at gunpoint and ordered him out, and despite the seriousness of the situation, his “demeanor was perplexing in some way,” even though there were “numerous people out with rifles, uniformed personnel, a helicopter.”

Court documents revealed that Routh was driving a car with stolen plates at the time of his arrest.

After fleeing the scene, “officers were able to pull him over and arrest him on I-95.”

Additionally, it was noted that “Routh’s mobile phone was detected in the area” from 2:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. the day before his arrest.

Routh is currently being held in the Palm Beach County Jail and is expected to appear in court for his next hearing on Monday, September 23.

I'm no freakpot nutbag wannabe assassin, but it strikes me that if the guy really wanted Trump dead, and didn't come close to hitting him (I mean, like, Pennsylvania shooter close), he wouldn't be smiling. He'd be a bit upset.

Maybe he just genuinely believed he was saving democracy, and is incapable of truly understanding that the world is not cheering him on for his efforts.

Most of the world, anyway.

Maybe he already knows he has a follow-up book deal already in the works. 

2 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Couldn’t see the PA shooter on the roof but catch a black piece of metal sticking out of a bush….. lol

Fortunately, it wasn't a sloped bush. That would have proven problematic for USSS, I'm sure.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Or a pardon from the Harris administration.

• Angry 1

44 minutes ago, Ann said:

So the longer the cameras stay on in his jail cell the more probable that he is a true lone gunman?

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

20 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Or a pardon from the Harris administration.

And a Contributer slot on MSNBC