Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

They like her and her future of America more than Trump. They'll hold their nose to vote for her just like I'm doing for whoever is in the bleachers behind me and farted. 

Have you asked them specifically what they believe to be her future of America?

Is it the future where she creates this thing called an opportunity economy that literally has no details beyond giving small businesses a tax break that they're only going to have to spend on her tax hikes?

I mean, I have yet to talk to a single one of my left-leaning friends who will admit they like her and her vision. What they like is that she's not Trump, but even THEY admit they were better off under Trump, and are embarrassed to admit that their party has presented, as their best option, a woman who is quite possibly the dumbest mutherphucker they have ever seen who didn't think Guam was going to tip over.

The only people who say they like her and her vision are sitting next to @Crap Throwing Clavin on a beach in Martha's Vineyard. People with money who want the trendy black chick pick like they wanted a toy dog accessory to stuff in their Jimmy Choo purse.

Editor's Note: This truth is how we will both know the cheat it on, when she beats Trump by 2M votes.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • O Rly 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is it the future where she creates this thing called an opportunity economy that literally has no details beyond giving small businesses a tax break that they're only going to have to spend on her tax hikes?

I mean, I have yet to talk to a single one of my left-leaning friends who will admit they like her and her vision. What they like is that she's not Trump, but even THEY admit they were better off under Trump, and are embarrassed to admit that their party has presented, as their best option, a woman who is quite possibly the dumbest mutherphucker they have ever seen who didn't think Guam was going to tip over.

The only people who say they like her and her vision are sitting next to @Crap Throwing Clavin on a beach in Martha's Vineyard. People with money who want the trendy black chick pick like they wanted a toy dog accessory to stuff in their Jimmy Choo purse.

Editor's Note: This truth is how we will both know the cheat it on, when she beats Trump by 2M votes.

What's bolded is it. They don't want to go backwards to the negativity, backwards with the court, Trump scares them because of nothing/project25/ill conceived notions/orange man bad/ridiculous stuff.

Kamala is running on a feeling. In 2024 feelings matter more than facts. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Don't know what anyone expects the FBI to do, though.  You want them to detain people on the suspicion of a future crime?

I was just saying that today at work. Its easy to say after the fact they shoukd have done something different. Last time we took this stand they gave us the Patriot Act. Gotta be careful what we ask for. 

• Cheers 2

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

Exactly. Classic case of beware what you wish for, because the list of people “on their radar” now also includes simply people who don’t swallow the regime propaganda and let it be known online. Some of us here probably have a file, given the now dystopian definitions of “election denial”, “misinformation”, or hardcore stuff like daring to post a meme about the ruling class.

Little known fact...99% of the National Archives are just my file

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Question... how do you know what a Jimmy Choo purse is???! :classic_laugh:

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

Gotta love the daily mail. They were the first with the bomb story (supposedly a false positive by a bomb sniffing dog), now they act like "what!?"

</snip>

the Nassau County Police Department confirmed to DailyMail.com that 'there was a suspicious occurrence' on Wednesday ahead of Trump's speech where thousands of MAGA fans are gathering.

</snip>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13864849/Cops-explosives-car-near-Trump-rally-Long-Island-second-assassination-attempt.html

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

37 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Already dismissed as false by the police. False alarm and misreported from a disturbance in the area. 

Interesting, if it was a false alarm why would he run into the woods?

Something fishy going on

• Popcorn 1

23 minutes ago, Ann said:

Gotta love the daily mail. They were the first with the bomb story (supposedly a false positive by a bomb sniffing dog), now they act like "what!?"

</snip>

the Nassau County Police Department confirmed to DailyMail.com that 'there was a suspicious occurrence' on Wednesday ahead of Trump's speech where thousands of MAGA fans are gathering.

</snip>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13864849/Cops-explosives-car-near-Trump-rally-Long-Island-second-assassination-attempt.html

I was actually going to say we’re probably going to be hearing a lot of false alarms in the near future. I remember after 9/11 there were a ton, as everything was super heightened. 

sounds like that’s what happened here. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Boyst said:

Witness accounts can be very, very wrong. 

"Can be?"  Usually are.

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1