Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Also probably inaccurate.  We don't know he's a Dolphins fan.

Not all @$$h@l&s are Dolphin fans

Not all Dolphin fans are @$$h@l&s.  Most, but not all

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, devnull said:

Not all @$$h@l&s are Dolphin fans

Not all Dolphin fans are @$$h@l&s.  Most, but not all

"Florida" @$$h@l&s, though.

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Boyst said:

i'm so tired of people mispronouncing his name lol

it's like saying uuuuwww. like an ewww not an owweee like injured

ryan ruth . ... that's how it is said.

Is it bouyst or bowst?

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Which begs the question...

YARN | Who does Number Two work for? | Austin Powers ...

I suspect Assh*le Number Two has connections with USIC, however I think he acted of his own accord.

Assh*le Number Two is a Useful Idiot.  A KoolAid drinker. He was somebody's pet parakeet.

But he is unreliable and unstable.  Two qualities you do not look for in an Intel operative.

While that last part also holds true for Assh*le Number One, Assh*le Number One was also young enough to program.

And unlike Assh*le Number One, Assh*le Number Two is still alive

• Cheers 2

32 minutes ago, devnull said:

I suspect Assh*le Number Two has connections with USIC, however I think he acted of his own accord.

Assh*le Number Two is a Useful Idiot.  A KoolAid drinker. He was somebody's pet parakeet.

But he is unreliable and unstable.  Two qualities you do not look for in an Intel operative.

While that last part also holds true for Assh*le Number One, Assh*le Number One was also young enough to program.

And unlike Assh*le Number One, Assh*le Number Two is still alive

Which would seem to be problematic for many.  Not expecting that circumstance to remain static for long.

• Popcorn 1

11 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Which would seem to be problematic for many.  Not expecting that circumstance to remain static for long.

I would not be surprised if he is murdered by a gang affiliated with the illegal immigrant invaders

But the murder will be reported by Corporate Media as killed by the Aryan Brotherhood, because Nazis and Trump

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, devnull said:

I would not be surprised if he is murdered by a gang affiliated with the illegal immigrant invaders

But the murder will be reported by Corporate Media as killed by the Aryan Brotherhood, because Nazis and Trump

No, it'll be portrayed as killed because Trump refused to tone down his rhetoric.

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino

Funny how there always seems to be a connection... 

Why, it's almost like there's groups of these sorts who are actively trying to prevent someone from outside the club from getting into power... 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Adding this to the stew moves this whole thing from the "maybe it's connected to the IC" to "99.9999% guaranteed to be connected to the IC". 

This is their SOP.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Adding this to the stew moves this whole thing from the "maybe it's connected to the IC" to "99.9999% guaranteed to be connected to the IC". 

This is their SOP.

But remember, that kind of thinking is just nonsense conspiracy theory stuff. I mean wild tinfoil hat kind of idiocy! There is no evidence that large, powerful, international blackmail rings exist who use honeypots (of all ages) to corrupt, control, and extort people in positions of influence and power to do their bidding. So there's no way they'd do the same to random Joe's and turn them into assassins by proxy. That's just crazy talk.

And don't point to Epstein as proof. He was just an outlier. So was John of God, that was just a guy, backed by Hollywood and major celebrities, who wanted to breed babies for adoption purposes! And Diddy? That's just noise designed to deflect from how well Harris is doing in the polls! It's not real! Just like Podesta's emails were only about recipes and innocent banter about sacrificing chickens, praying to Moloch, and MAPs. 

It's just silly to think there's anything more to any of that... 

(99% of the world just 8 years ago... what's that number at now? And you still think there isn't something really big happening under the surface that we're only seeing glimpses of?)

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 5