Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Towards the end of September there were some X posts talking about surface to air missiles that were being smuggled across the border (like 9 missiles in total being delivered to three 3 man teams, I think it was). It was being amplified by some of the more loony toons people, so I dismissed it. Maybe there was something to it after all...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

Even the LA Times reported it (above)

Man arrested near Trump rally in Coachella with shotgun, handgun, authorities say

A man was arrested outside former President Trump’s rally in Riverside County on Saturday and charged with illegal possession of a shotgun, handgun and high-capacity magazine, sheriff’s officials said.

Vem Miller, 49, of Las Vegas was arrested and booked at the John J. Benoit Detention Center in Indio on charges of possessing loaded firearms, Riverside County sheriff’s officials said in a news release. 

Deputies found the guns and magazine after searching Miller’s black SUV at a checkpoint at Avenue 52 and Celebration Drive in Coachella about 5 p.m., authorities said.

</snip>

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 4

Not so fast?

The cut off text:

Vem had just exposed a huge Deep State cover-up involving the Feds and the Bundy Ranch scandal. So I firmly believe this is 100% some kind of set-up in retribution for exposing it. That, or Trump's security team is a bunch of dipshits trying to make up for how badly they failed in Pennsylvania with any kind of "win" they can get, fake or not. There isn't a universe his intention was to kill Trump, he's worked too hard in this movement to expose the Deep State and all the people against him. If he had guns in his car that were illegal, whooptie-&#%$ing do. As a pro-2A advocate, ask me if I give a shit about a good guy with a gun in an unsafe shithole like California. It doesn't even make sense why his passes would be fake either when we're both usually invited as media to these things. And I'd love to see exactly what this "threat" was he made about Trump.....because I don't believe he said it. I just know it's going to be the most misconstrued bullshit thing ever when I finally hear, assuming they even ever tell us. This is the anti-Deep State documentary we did that they're probably targeting him for, where we actually suspected they killed our whistleblower over it....it's that damning to this illegitimate government: https://rumble.com/v5e9k6a-bundy-vs.-deep-state-an-original-america-happens-documentary.html We were also working on a sequel to my Las Vegas shooting cover-up doc as well, which might be another reason why someone would target him for this..... https://rumble.com/v266as0-conspiracy-truths-the-route-91-documentary.html Either way, I stand by Vem Miller....and I will get to the bottom of this bullshit. Watch me.

• O Rly 1
  • Wow 1
  • Popcorn 5
  • Cheers 1

Vem Miller was in Milwaukee at the RNC convention. He's been photographed with Vivek, Don Jr, RFK Jr. He was working on exposing a deep state scandal. Probably had the guns for protection, Think this a Deep State take down. Guy he was working with was suspected of being poisoned and died.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 4

45 minutes ago, Nelson59 said:

Vem Miller was in Milwaukee at the RNC convention. He's been photographed with Vivek, Don Jr, RFK Jr. He was working on exposing a deep state scandal. Probably had the guns for protection, Think this a Deep State take down. Guy he was working with was suspected of being poisoned and died.

Why let him out on bail? Especially, a low bail, if this is true? 

Note... not saying it isn't deep state, just pointing out it is easier to get to him in jail.

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Because the FBI has already accessed the phones but need time sanitizing any traces back to the the agencies handling Assh*ole#1 and Assh*ole#2

• Like 1