Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

"Decency and democracy are on the ballot."

• Angry 3
  • Facepalm 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Obviously you're still contemplating Ireland...

I'm not emigrating to an Islamic state any time soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 3

From the NY Post:

</snip>

After the initial shot rang out, apparently grazing Trump, the rest of the shots that could be heard were gunfire from law enforcement, sources said. 

</snip>

• O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

CNN unwilling to admit there was even gunfire...

image.png.77771b81fe8c52d47f2a6eb3993bff75.png

Note, too...Biden hasn't been informed of an assassination attempt on a presidential candidate.  

• Angry 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Wow 2

dr. who

Being reported the shooter is dead and that a rally attendee is murdered.

All those moral idiots saying it was staged, unfortunately, are probably too far gone to be ashamed.

• Like 2
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 3
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

image.png.64f33126a1780200ef9a97b3773909b6.png

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Watching Newsmax, and listening to them saying/asking... what is it going to take for people to turn it down a notch(?).

Gee... they might want to look in the mirror. Stupid mothers.

:facepalm:

I'm sorry but while I haven't watched NewsMax in a long time I don't ever remember them referring to a POTUS candidate as Hitler, or posed the question "if you had a time machine and could travel back to eliminate Hitler. would you do it?" 

Or celebrating someone asking "when was the last time an actor assassinated a president" or "thought of blowing up the White House"....

I could go on, but I think you get the point that maybe not ALL, but certainly the vast majority of the hateful flame filled rhetoric does indeed come from the left

But honestly I also hope and pray Americans don't take the bait because if the right decides to get violent, it won't be pretty but it would certainly be what the Biden Administration wants

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, dr. who said:

Being reported the shooter is dead and that a rally attendee is murdered.

All those moral idiots saying it was staged, unfortunately, are probably too far gone to be ashamed.

This will end up being reported as a fight that broke out in the crowd, with Trump being grazed by a random shot not directed at him.

For several reasons...diminishing the attempt on Trump's life, further portraying Trump supporters as a "basket of deplorables," illustrating the need for gun control...

• Angry 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

Not just "loud noises," but Trump was "startled" by them.

Yeah, I'd be a little bit startled by being shot in the &#%$ing ear!!!!

• Love 1

I saw bush 2 speak just a short time before 9/11. Security then wouldn't even let you enter with too many keys on your keychain.  The lines and frisking and overall monitoring was ten times that of an NFL game today. 

Ever been in combat? Ever been shot at? I haven’t. Neither, until today, has President Trump.

But one thing that combat veterans tell me, over and over, is that combat reveals character. The experience of being under fire exposes who you are in fundamental ways. You don’t really know what that answer will be until the moment is upon you.

Well, we just had President Trump’s character revealed. Turns out he’s the kind of man who comes under fire, takes a hit, feels the blood. and stands back up… with his fist raised.

That’s who he is. That’s who he always was – and now we know it.

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

The blood was by his ear. Might have happened when SS took him to the ground.

NFW. 

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Or the attendee.

Maybe. This could be the shooter:

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I'm sorry but while I haven't watched NewsMax in a long time I don't ever remember them referring to a POTUS candidate as Hitler, or posed the question "if you had a time machine and could travel back to eliminate Hitler. would you do it?" 

Or celebrating someone asking "when was the last time an actor assassinated a president" or "thought of blowing up the White House"....

I could go on, but I think you get the point that maybe not ALL, but certainly the vast majority of the hateful flame filled rhetoric does indeed come from the left

But honestly I also hope and pray Americans don't take the bait because if the right decides to get violent, it won't be pretty but it would certainly be what the Biden Administration wants

What do you want me to tell you. I'm working out of town, in a contractors paradise hotel with about 5 channels.  And truthfully, I can't tell you the last time I watched MSM news but... there is not much else to do here so...