Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

bdutton
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Naw, it's fine! That kind of stuff would never happen! 

1. It's not unusual for law enforcement and general public to share a range. It's actually pretty much standard.

2. I believe that the USSS does not have the comms because the FBI has it for their investigation. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
3 minutes ago, bdutton said:

1. It's not unusual for law enforcement and general public to share a range. It's actually pretty much standard.

2. I believe that the USSS does not have the comms because the FBI has it for their investigation. 

No doubt to both - but, can we actually trust the FBI considering they spent the past 8 years literally inventing crimes to persecute and overthrow the man they're not tasked with investigating his assassination attempt? 

I sure don't. 

Both things are simultaneously normal and stink to high heaven - all because the Bureau burned its own reputation to the ground with the 7th floor's desire to play politics and save their own asses from criminal exposure (for routinely circumventing FISA - which is what brought us here in the first place way back when). 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 7

Ninety-4

Cheatle has 29 years of gov service.  30 is probably a nice pension sweetener.  She's not going anywhere willingly.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

IF that is accurate, the people claiming the shooter was acting alone just found themselves a much tougher slog to prove it.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

IF that is accurate, the people claiming the shooter was acting alone just found themselves a much tougher slog to prove it.

e6e7ccf7-e4cf-4329-b8c1-ebba7ac8a7f0_tex

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle admitted to using encrypted apps on her personal cell phone to communicate with colleagues in the federal government and overseas. Rep. Eric Burlison was stunned, stating this might constitute a federal crime. Cheatle hurriedly clarified that she would never do exactly what she had just admitted to. Rep. Anna Paulina Luna's request for Chairman Comer to bring perjury charges against Cheatle now seems well-founded. Cheatle's testimony has been evasive and self-contradictory, leading Congress members from both sides to call for her resignation.

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 2

bdutton
51 minutes ago, Ann said:

And???

All of these things are actually believable I pointed out already they law enforcement and public frequently use the same ranges.

I would HOPE that the director of the USSS is using encrypted comms on her phone for voice and text.

I am not buying ANY of this conspiracy bullshit.  The USSS &#%$ed up and dropped the ball and got lucky.

Period.

• O Rly 1
  • Yes and No 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, bdutton said:

And???

All of these things are actually believable I pointed out already they law enforcement and public frequently use the same ranges.

I would HOPE that the director of the USSS is using encrypted comms on her phone for voice and text.

I am not buying ANY of this conspiracy bullshit.  The USSS &#%$ed up and dropped the ball and got lucky.

Period.

PERSONAL phone.  That's the key takeaway, not whether or not it's encrypted.  She shouldn't be using it at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 4

bdutton
21 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

PERSONAL phone.  That's the key takeaway, not whether or not it's encrypted.  She shouldn't be using it at all.

Not a conspiracy and modern tech allows for personal phones to be used for business purposes provided they have adequate security installed on them.  

ETA... this isn't 1995 anymore.

Edited by bdutton
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Not a conspiracy and modern tech allows for personal phones to be used for business purposes provided they have adequate security installed on them.  

Modern technology might allow it, but federal law does not allow the use of personal equipment for government use.  I get trained on this every single &#%$ing year.  

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

bdutton
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Modern technology might allow it, but federal law does not allow the use of personal equipment for government use.  I get trained on this every single &#%$ing year.  

I doubt that the federal law applies to the top brass... even if it should they wont and at least she's using encrypted apps which are probably cleared.  At least she's not keeping un-encrypted emails on a server in her bathroom.

BTW... I am sure if the NSA/FBI needed access to the encrypted message they already do.  We just need to reign in those agencies to obey the law.

• O Rly 1

2 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I doubt that the federal law applies to the top brass... even if it should they wont and at least she's using encrypted apps which are probably cleared.  At least she's not keeping un-encrypted emails on a server in her bathroom.

BTW... I am sure if the NSA/FBI needed access to the encrypted message they already do.  We just need to reign in those agencies to obey the law.

It was illegal. 

• Applause 1

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Ann said:

In the past I was saying 4 or 5 12 pitch. I would like to rescind that and say 2/12 or 3/12

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, bdutton said:

What other shit prohibited by federal law do you find meh?  

• Haha 2

dr. who
2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

What other shit prohibited by federal law do you find meh?  

Probably a sliding scale depending on whether you have a D or an R after your name.

• Applause 1