Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

8 hours ago, bdutton said:

I doubt that the federal law applies to the top brass... even if it should they wont and at least she's using encrypted apps which are probably cleared.  At least she's not keeping un-encrypted emails on a server in her bathroom.

BTW... I am sure if the NSA/FBI needed access to the encrypted message they already do.  We just need to reign in those agencies to obey the law.

It is still illegal regardless of the office held. We just see a lot of people lately particularly in Den administrations that violate those rules, using private email for government business to bypass strict archive rules is a huge problem. However they do it anyway because it is that same administration that would have to prosecute them

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

In the past I was saying 4 or 5 12 pitch. I would like to rescind that and say 2/12 or 3/12

Yeah, international code which I'm pretty sure PA and most other states follow now requires is a 3/12 minimum for a metal roof though it's possible the building was up before they adopted IC

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, bdutton said:

I doubt that the federal law applies to the top brass... even if it should they wont and at least she's using encrypted apps which are probably cleared.  At least she's not keeping un-encrypted emails on a server in her bathroom.

BTW... I am sure if the NSA/FBI needed access to the encrypted message they already do.  We just need to reign in those agencies to obey the law.

There's no "unless you're senior enough to ignore it" exemption to federal law.  It violates the requirements for federal records retention...which is what Hillary was really guilty of with her private server: hiding records from oversight.  Not mishandling classified info.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1

Alaska Darin
On 7/21/2024 at 5:36 PM, Ann said:

Preliminary findings

Now tell us exactly how much money taxpayers spent for all this incompetence.  Then extrapolate it to literally everything all levels of government touch.

• Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

His questions are largely stupid, consistent with typical Congressional theater.

But Jesus...she couldn't even say "Sitting presidents get the highest level of protection.  No one else gets that level of protection."  That's a complete no-brainer, and she couldn't even answer that question.  Grievous incompetence.

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

His questions are largely stupid, consistent with typical Congressional theater.

But Jesus...she couldn't even say "Sitting presidents get the highest level of protection.  No one else gets that level of protection."  That's a complete no-brainer, and she couldn't even answer that question.  Grievous incompetence.

It's always theater over substance but as bad as the Congress Critters were, she was far worse.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's always theater over substance but as bad as the Congress Critters were, she was far worse.

I mentioned earlier, she sounds like Archuleta did when she was evading questions and lying about the OPM hacks.

If Cheatle isn't gone after this, it's a brutally clear indication that the Harris administration is protecting her as a DEI hiring over competence.

• Popcorn 1

This slip-shod regime again and again proudly displays it’s utter incompetence. 

25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I mentioned earlier, she sounds like Archuleta did when she was evading questions and lying about the OPM hacks.

If Cheatle isn't gone after this, it's a brutally clear indication that the Harris administration is protecting her as a DEI hiring over competence.

She resigned

• Popcorn 1
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 2

bdutton
14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

PERSONAL phone.  That's the key takeaway, not whether or not it's encrypted.  She shouldn't be using it at all.

The Tweet/X only mentioned that she has an encrypted chat app on her phone.  Not that she uses it for business purposes.  Hell... a lot of people use WhatsApp which is encrypted.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
13 hours ago, bdutton said:

It seems like only yesterday the left was yelling that "No one is above the law...except top brass!" :classic_laugh:

All the conspiracies, all the questions, all the breath-taking incompetence of anything tied to the current administration would begin to disappear tomorrow if even one of those agencies cared more about their country than they do retaining their own power.

So if you think all the conspiracy stuff is bullshit, perhaps consider why this info is filling the air. In lieu of actually accountability, people suspect the worse every time.

If only he was a straight white male shooting in a gay nightclub. We'd have had this wrapped up before the club announced last call.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Ann said:

She resigned

Embarrassing how long that took.

But kudos to the Biden/Harris WH. Three and half years in office. Not one firing. Good work everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

But kudos to the Biden/Harris WH. Three and half years in office. Not one firing. Good work everyone.

Another "Scandal Free" administration will soon be a Harris campaign slogan

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan

Biden supporters are now just running over Trump supporters with the ATVs.

And we act surprised when most of them are upset that Crooks missed.

• Angry 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Biden supporters are now just running over Trump supporters with the ATVs.

And we act surprised when most of them are upset that Crooks missed.

It was a mostly peaceful protest.

• Angry 1

devnull
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Had to negotiate her golden parachute and non disclosures

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Surprisingly quick, actually.  Shit like this usually take two weeks or longer.

• Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Surprisingly quick, actually.  Shit like this usually take two weeks or longer.

It's been over a week, and someone is dead.

Of course, dead bodies don't matter to the Dems, or someone would have been fired after they had 13 killed getting out of Afghanistan.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1