Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

encrypted messaging... lol ... could be signal, telegram, whatsapp, fb messenger... doesn't mean anything

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ann said:

we were making pipe bombs and stuff by middle school. pre internet revolution, anarchist cookbook, all of that.

i remember a kid got really hurt making one to take a tree down.

this stuff isn't hard to make.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Boyst said:

we were making pipe bombs and stuff by middle school. pre internet revolution, anarchist cookbook, all of that.

i remember a kid got really hurt making one to take a tree down.

this stuff isn't hard to make.

Ah, the anarchist's cookbook.  Remember having that in tenth grade, reading it in history class with another guy.  "Hey, did you know that mixing bleach and ammonia makes mustard gas?"

Guy comes into school the next day..."It didn't work."  Uh...what?  "I mixed it in a big bucket, and stuck my head over it.  Nothing happened."  :facepalm:

And remember: the Tsarnaev's made two rather powerful bombs out of fireworks and pressure cookers.  And not really bombs...but if you want to fake it, to direct or stampede a crowd, dry ice and two liter soda bottles.  Really not difficult.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Ah, the anarchist's cookbook.  Remember having that in tenth grade, reading it in history class with another guy.  "Hey, did you know that mixing bleach and ammonia makes mustard gas?"

Guy comes into school the next day..."It didn't work."  Uh...what?  "I mixed it in a big bucket, and stuck my head over it.  Nothing happened."  :facepalm:

And remember: the Tsarnaev's made two rather powerful bombs out of fireworks and pressure cookers.  And not really bombs...but if you want to fake it, to direct or stampede a crowd, dry ice and two liter soda bottles.  Really not difficult.

What was the other one? Aluminum foil in a bottle of something?

I loved and still use styrofoam and gasoline mixed together. A little different now for most purposes. Styrofoam and gasoline to melt down the Styrofoam, mix in more kerosene and used motor oil to make a paste/gel/goo. Put it on something I want to burn, like a stump and boom. 

It may or may not work to get a tire fire started, too 😜

Uncle Joe
53 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And remember: the Tsarnaev's made two rather powerful bombs out of fireworks and pressure cookers. 

PTSD. My niece and her husband were a block away from that explosion. 

• Sad 2
  • Wow 1

IDBillzFan
15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And remember: the Tsarnaev's made two rather powerful bombs out of fireworks and pressure cookers.

AND made it to the cover of the Rolling Stone.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, Boyst said:

I loved and still use styrofoam and gasoline mixed together. A little different now for most purposes. Styrofoam and gasoline to melt down the Styrofoam, mix in more kerosene and used motor oil to make a paste/gel/goo. Put it on something I want to burn, like a stump and boom. 

Y'know...after the Anthrax attacks 20 years ago, I got curious about what it would take to create a serviceable bioweapons lab.  Designed it, identified the equipment, priced it...found that almost all of the equipment was frighteningly easy to get, some of it as repurposed hobby equipment (e.g. a home freeze dryer to convert a wet product to dry.)  Ultimately, I figured it only required college biology lab experience, and could be done with reasonable safety for less than $10k...

...then one day, over beers at a microbrewery, where he and I were talking about how we'd convert that into a bioweapons factory, Paul told me to stop looking in to it, because I was perilously close to getting on "a list."

So yeah, even the supposedly hard shit isn't that hard.  Even nuclear - google David Hahn, "The Radioactive Boy Scout."  

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Y'know...after the Anthrax attacks 20 years ago, I got curious about what it would take to create a serviceable bioweapons lab.  Designed it, identified the equipment, priced it...found that almost all of the equipment was frighteningly easy to get, some of it as repurposed hobby equipment (e.g. a home freeze dryer to convert a wet product to dry.)  Ultimately, I figured it only required college biology lab experience, and could be done with reasonable safety for less than $10k...

...then one day, over beers at a microbrewery, where he and I were talking about how we'd convert that into a bioweapons factory, Paul told me to stop looking in to it, because I was perilously close to getting on "a list."

So yeah, even the supposedly hard shit isn't that hard.  Even nuclear - google David Hahn, "The Radioactive Boy Scout."  

As an addendum and testament to this it is amazing what I can get my hands on, as well.

Oxalic acid is quite, quite dangerous but only if vaporized. That's not hard.

The chemicals used in agriculture are the same. The ammonium nitrate issue is gone - that was quite an easy one to mess with but the ammonium sulfate means that pH in soil is deteriorated.

But, seriously, go on Amazon and you can order bulk raw chemicals like you can deodorant or candy.

Jabba The Hutt
16 hours ago, Boyst said:

You put toilet bowl cleaner that has Hydrocloric Acid in a bottle, then drop a ball of aluminum foil in and seal. Ah I miss those 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Ann said:

Not the least bit surprising.  The entire federal government - but particularly the law enforcement and security organs - have a very strong "not invented here" attitude.

• Like 1

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not the least bit surprising.  The entire federal government - but particularly the law enforcement and security organs - have a very strong "not invented here" attitude.

more likely just following clear orders for no air support, even though drone pilot was scheduled

Wray really testified he did not know if it was a bullet or shrapnel that hit Trump.

wut?

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • clown 1