Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Of course, it's not going to change anyone's mind.  People who think he was hit by glass are going to believe he forced the FBI to lie.

2024 America is the stupidest America.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course, it's not going to change anyone's mind.  People who think he was hit by glass are going to believe he forced the FBI to lie.

2024 America is the stupidest America.

Wait till you see 2025!

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

IMPORTANT 🚨
The Secret Service scandal is about to get A LOT worse.

Apparently, Secret Service counter-sniper assets were routinely denied to the USSS Donald Trump Detail if the locations weren’t within “driving distance” of Washington DC. This is a shocking piece of information that Acting-Director Ron Rowe should immediately have to answer for. 

A trusted whistleblower sent this shocking piece of information during my show on Rumble yesterday. You can watch the show here if you’d like to. 

• Angry 1
  • Wow 2
  • Cheers 1

On 7/22/2024 at 2:24 PM, Nanker said:

Wadda coincidence!

It's been proven over and over again, Universe has a sense of irony.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 3:27 PM, Ann said:

I hate tweets like this. He says that Cheatle was, "shaking and in SILENCE..." No where in that clip does it show Cheatle "shaking" after Luna recommends perjury charges. As for her silence, again, in that clip, she was not given a chance to respond.

I get that accounts like this sensationalize to get more clicks, but, if so... I don't want to hear you bash the MSM for doing  exactly what you yourself are doing.

Are we so far gone that we can't see beyond the end of our noses?

• Cheers 4

On 7/22/2024 at 4:50 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'd be more interested in hauling him in front of Congress 60 days from now and seeing what he answers.

😅

Yeah, thats not going to happen. Even if it did, there would be more non-answers of the same. 

It is a dog and pony show intended to provide bread and circuses for the (m)asses. If they really wanted to provide answers to Joe and Betty Six-Pack, there would be a completely different set of engagement rules.

When is the last time a Congressional hearing amounted to anything of real substance?

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

On 7/22/2024 at 6:32 PM, Taro T said:

IF that is accurate, the people claiming the shooter was acting alone just found themselves a much tougher slog to prove it.

Shooters don't act alone.  And... there is never just one shooter.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

On 7/22/2024 at 8:41 PM, bdutton said:

Not a conspiracy and modern tech allows for personal phones to be used for business purposes provided they have adequate security installed on them.  

ETA... this isn't 1995 anymore.

True, and I agree. However, within the veil of transparency, to have faith in official acts, any encryption by .gov should be subject to decryption by an overseeing entity (read; not gov), to validate there is no funny business going on.

As a side note, Robert.L.Peters@pci.gov :hello2:

Again, if the dog and pony show was serious and accountable to the American public, protocols would be enacted to provide for a level of transparency greater than what currently is, for all intents and purposes, non-existant.

• Applause 2

On 7/23/2024 at 1:45 PM, Ann said:

.gov employees decline to testify to an oversight body...

... and are still employed.

Htrae is alive and well...

On 7/23/2024 at 3:47 PM, Ann said:

from outside of government...

🙃

They think you're stupid...

19 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Wait till you see 2025!

Right?! You ain't seen nothing yet 😄

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

If they didn't act so guilty, no one would even be thinking there was more to this than what they (the establishment, the media, IC, et al) are telling us. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino

If this is what the plan was, and I'm not saying it was, it didn't originate from the Obama/Clinton wings of the IC. It came from the Bush/Ryan wings. 

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If this is what the plan was, and I'm not saying it was, it didn't originate from the Obama/Clinton wings of the IC. It came from the Bush/Ryan wings. 

Problem with this theory is that it overstates the ubiquity of CrowdStrike, and the impact.

• Cheers 2

4merper4mer
6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If they didn't act so guilty, no one would even be thinking there was more to this than what they (the establishment, the media, IC, et al) are telling us. 

Lol it also works if you try “Trump Shooting”.  By the time you get to “Trump Sho” the only thing that pops up is “Trump Shoes”.

• Cheers 2