Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

The FBI is now claiming that the Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks had an unspecified "social media account" in 2019/2020 (when he was 14/15 years old) that posted "anti-immigrant and anti-semitic" content. 

This is not consistent with Gab's understanding of the shooter's motives based on an Emergency Disclosure Request ("EDR") we received from the FBI last week for the Gab account "EpicMicrowave" which, based on the content of that EDR, the FBI appeared to think belonged to Thomas Crooks. 

Many, particularly regime media reporters, have doubted Gab's claims that this request existed. Normally we don't confirm the existence or content of law enforcement communications. In this instance we had to make an exception due to the overwhelming public interest in disclosure and transparency. 

As a courtesy to law enforcement, we are not going to post the entire request. This is the first page of that request. 

The story is this: the account for which data was requested was, UNEQUIVOCALLY, pro-Biden and in particular pro-Biden's immigration policy. 

To the best of Gab's knowledge, as of 2021, Crooks was a pro-lockdown, pro-immigration, left-wing Joe Biden supporter.

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 2

President Trump has the same number of agents as Biden!? Then he backtracked on that answer. 

• Popcorn 2

Nelson59

Botched political assassination attempt, now comes the cover up. I don't trust any of those UPOS's.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I like Kennedy but what does he have against Woodrow Wilson?

CarpetCrawler
3 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

I like Kennedy but what does he have against Woodrow Wilson?

So much to dislike about Wilson, segregationist, globalist, Progressive, Federal Reserve, sought to eliminate checks and balances on the executive branch.....there's much more.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Uncle Joe
Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

So much to dislike about Wilson, segregationist, globalist, Progressive, Federal Reserve, sought to eliminate checks and balances on the executive branch.....there's much more.

Yeah but, my great-grandfather worked for him in when he was governor of New Jersey (don't hate me for it, I never knew either guy).

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
4 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Yeah but, my great-grandfather worked for him in when he was governor of New Jersey (don't hate me for it, I never knew either guy).

Alright, no hate, I'll look the other way this time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3