Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump Assassination Attempt, July 13, 2024 Butler PA and Florida

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

For the Asheville, North Carolina speech? 

Oh, no.  Thought that was about PA.

That SS agent needs to be fired.  But probably can't be, because of some government regulation about discriminating against "birthing people."  But maybe that reg, like so many protections for women nowadays, only applies to men and not women.  Who knows?

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin

Fansince88
56 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I have to ask again: were these people really Secret Service agents?

Because I still have a distinct recollection that the Secret Service was badly short-staffed for the event, and had other DHS agents playing pick-up ball.  

More importantly, who was she breastfeeding. The report never mentions a child. 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

More importantly, who was she breastfeeding. The report never mentions a child. 

When it said she was found in the with two other family members, I assumed one was her child and the other was the person who brought the the child to her.  Maybe not? 

• I don't know 1
  • Popcorn 1

Congressman blasts FBI for releasing Thomas Crooks’ body for cremation days after Trump shooting: ‘Unheard of’

Louisiana Rep. Clay Higgins has blasted the FBI for releasing attempted Trump assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks’ body to his family for cremation days after the shooting — calling it “disturbing” that the agency would impede further investigation.

The Republican congressman said he discovered that Crooks’ body was handed over to his family when he requested to examine it during his visit to the Butler, Pennsylvania rally site to investigate the shooting.

“My effort to examine Crooks’ body on Monday, August 5, caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact… the FBI released the body for cremation 10 days after (July 13),” Higgins wrote in the report to the July 13 Task Force, a bipartisan committee organized to investigate the security failures around the shooting.

</snip>

Higgins described the FBI’s actions “as an obstruction to any following investigative effort,”

Higgins claimed that while the body was under the Butler County Coroner’s authority, the coroner would “have never released Crooks’ body to the family for cremation or burial without specific permission from the FBI.”

</snip>

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 2

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Is it unheard of?

washing the roof with a fire hose the day after the shooting pretty much eliminated any evidence

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Newly released docs show security plans ahead of Trump rally shooting
One spectator was killed and two were hurt in the shooting on July 13.

Records released on Friday shed new light on the security plan that was developed ahead of the Pennsylvania rally where former President Donald Trump was shot and a man was killed.

"It's going to be a circus there," Butler County Sheriff Michael Slupe wrote in an email on July 5, just over a week ahead of the July 13 rally. "Not enough room for the crowd that I believe will attend."

The email and several other documents were released in response to requests filed by ABC News under the Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law. Multiple agencies are still refusing to release records associated with the shooting.

</snip>

• Cheers 2

On 8/16/2024 at 1:34 PM, Ann said:

On 8/16/2024 at 7:29 PM, Spartacus said:

ground breaking technology!

2016 Trump: We're gonna build a wall to keep out the illegal immigrants

2016 Deep State: Walls don't provide security

2024 Deep State: Let's build a wall around trump

• O Rly 2