Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Summer Olympics 2024

Hedge

IDBillzFan
51 minutes ago, Ann said:

It will continue in sports until the women competing put a halt to it by no longer competing against men. I know it is easier said than done when you've (generic you) have worked your whole life to compete at the highest level, but women have been seriously hurt by these men.  When will it end? 

I don't care enough about the Olympics to follow the rules, but does the tranny now move on to a new fight, or are they one and done in their category?

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

So if I beat my wife, I can claim in my defense "I'm just training for the Olympics?"

(No, I'm not beating my wife.  Just pointing out that the IOC has made domestic violence an Olympic sport.)

• Cheers 3

IDBillzFan

Okay, women. It's time to make a united stand.

The tranny moves on to the quarterfinals.

Stand together. Refuse to fight. The world will be with you (minus the Democrats, of course).

From the Daily Mail; After the fight, the Algerian Boxing Federation gloated about Khelif's victory, posting on Facebook: 'Congratulations to the Algerian boxer Iman Khalif, who responds strongly in the ring and qualifies for the quarterfinals, after defeating the Italian Angelina Carini in less than 46 seconds, effortlessly.'

• Angry 1
  • Sad 2

IDBillzFan
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So if I beat my wife, I can claim in my defense "I'm just training for the Olympics?"

(No, I'm not beating my wife.  Just pointing out that the IOC has made domestic violence an Olympic sport.)

Either you're training for the Olympics or trying out as a WR for the Chiefs and Fish.

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Trans-women-as-men don't compete in men's sports.  Trans-men-as-women compete in women's sports.  

How is it not blisteringly obvious to people that trans-men-as-women are seeking a competitive edge by competing in women's sports?

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Either you're training for the Olympics or trying out as a WR for the Chiefs and Fish.

It would be hilarious if one of these women knocked that tranny out cold...

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

I believe Mayweather was the same weight class as this woman. 

My heart goes out to her. Spend years training in the hopes of doing well, maybe even medal and have it taken away in under a minute by some dude without the balls to fight other men

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

Get your full quota of Leftist stupidity in one go today:

• clown 2

devnull
2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

So does the Olympic Torch ceremony

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Hedge said:

"Everything I don't like is rooted in Nazi Germany."

It's like history didn't exist before Hitler.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bdutton
8 hours ago, Ann said:

They all need to drop out until only the two men are left. Someone is going to get seriously injured by these guys.

So apparently, the fighter is not actually a male.  Its a rare condition where they have the XY chromosomes.  'She' has a vagina and all of the other working parts of a woman but because she also has the Y chromosome she has a genetic advantage.

This is the reason the fighter was not allowed to compete in the world boxing championships because she failed the gender test.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, bdutton said:

So apparently, the fighter is not actually a male.  Its a rare condition where they have the XY chromosomes.  'She' has a vagina and all of the other working parts of a woman but because she also has the Y chromosome she has a genetic advantage.

This is the reason the fighter was not allowed to compete in the world boxing championships because she failed the gender test.

As I've been saying for...what, a decade now?

"Have a Y, you're a guy."

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

bdutton
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

As I've been saying for...what, a decade now?

"Have a Y, you're a guy."

I get that... but born with none of the guy parts apparently.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, bdutton said:

I get that... but born with none of the guy parts apparently.  

Don't care.

Feelings < gender morphology <<<< genetics.  

Genetics king.  Everything else is lies.

• Applause 1

IOC feels bad for the men-ish "women", but makes no mention of the women those goons destroyed.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

IOC feels bad for the men-ish "women", but makes no mention of the women those goons destroyed.

"The IOC is committed to protecting the human rights of all athletes..."

Interesting...good to know beating on women is a human right.

• O Rly 2