Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'24 BillsFans Pick 'em League

15 hours ago, Spartacus said:

for both leagues, what are the rules for using Thurs & now Fri games?

1. are you required to pick all early games for pick-em?

2. what about Thanksgiving games?

3. can you make changes to individual games up to that games kick-off?

4. can you use early games for Survivor? 

5. what is the latest you can submit a Survivor entry for the week?

6. how do these mulligans work?

1. You just need to pick the game before kick-off.

2. Same as #1

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Before that games kick-off.

6. Mulligans are a pass. You remain in the contest until you get 3 wrong.

• Like 3

Spartacus
47 minutes ago, Foxx said:

1. You just need to pick the game before kick-off.

2. Same as #1

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Before that games kick-off.

6. Mulligans are a pass. You remain in the contest until you get 3 wrong.

how many weeks did the winner last in 2023? 

2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

how many weeks did the winner last in 2023? 

I don't know off the top of my head but the standings are in the Pickems Club, under the Standings section. I'm thinking something like week 13(?).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Foxx said:

I don't know off the top of my head but the standings are in the Pickems Club, under the Standings section. I'm thinking something like week 13(?).

That sounds about right. 😁

• Haha 1

Carnage after the early games of week 1 of Survivor. 15 members are now down to 1 mulligan. And... we still have the rest of the games to go...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Carnage after the early games of week 1 of Survivor. 15 members are now down to 1 mulligan. And... we still have the rest of the games to go...

Frickin’ Bengals. They lose when we want them to win, win when we want them to lose.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Frickin’ Bengals. They lose when we want them to win, win when we want them to lose.

I can't say much, I took the Falcons over the Steelers. I figured no way were Fields or Wilson beating the new Falcons in Atlanta.

23 hours ago, Foxx said:

I can't say much, I took the Falcons over the Steelers. I figured no way were Fields or Wilson beating the new Falcons in Atlanta.

Mad that I went with the crowd on that one for the pick 'em.  I rarely pick the supposed upstarts against established teams.

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Mad that I went with the crowd on that one for the pick 'em.  I rarely pick the supposed upstarts against established teams.

Bengals upstarts? *Patriots established team?

Okay, what am I missing here? You're pulling my leg, aren't ya?

Just now, Foxx said:

Bengals upstarts? *Patriots established team?

Okay, what am I missing here? You're pulling my leg, aren't ya?

I meant Pittsburgh/Atlanta

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I meant Pittsburgh/Atlanta

Ahh, gotcha. I misread it then. Yeah, outside of QB, I guess the Steelers core is pretty solid. Their O didn't score a TD yesterday, though. Atlanta, they were a pretty solid team last year, other than QB. I'm expecting they give TB a run for the division title this year.

• Like 1

Mother Trucker.  Just looked at my week 1 Pick 'Ems.  Hit on 15 out of 16.  (Don't know that that has EVER happened before.)  Got them all except the Cincy Cheats game.  Guess who my Suicide Pick was last week.

Mother truckin' mother trucker.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Fansince88

Well, got one of them there Molly Gun out of the way on the Survivor Pool and did better then I expected in the Pick 'em Pool. Happy going into week 2!

• Like 1

Is there a grid view this year, so you can see everyone's total # correct picks each week, and can also see which team everyone picked each week in the Survivor pool?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 9/16/2024 at 1:25 PM, KD in CA said:

Is there a grid view this year, so you can see everyone's total # correct picks each week, and can also see which team everyone picked each week in the Survivor pool?

A table? No. I do apologize, but I simply do not have the time to do the data entry required to maintain one. This is one reason why I had the app updated to sort of track  scores with the mulligans and drop week..

That said, you can view each members picks by week.

With that said, let me see what I can do... it was nice to be able to track everyone at a simple glance.

12 hours ago, Foxx said:

A table? No. I do apologize, but I simply do not have the time to do the data entry required to maintain one. This is one reason why I had the app updated to sort of track  scores with the mulligans and drop week..

That said, you can view each members picks by week.

With that said, let me see what I can do... it was nice to be able to track everyone at a simple glance.

Don't kill yourself, I was just wondering if that was something embedded somewhere.  Not a big deal at all.

• Cheers 1