Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

270 Tuesdays

devnull

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Nobody left based on the debate.

I disagree.  There are voters that lean Trump on the issues but are put off by his eccentricities.

The debate may have consider sitting this one out

The second attempt may have reminded them why they shouldn't

• Like 1

Fansince88
13 minutes ago, devnull said:

I disagree.  There are voters that lean Trump on the issues but are put off by his eccentricities.

The debate may have consider sitting this one out

The second attempt may have reminded them why they shouldn't

Disagree. There, we are both right in our own eyes! 

Still no change to my 287-251 map

I had some contemplations on three states this week

North Carolina: GOP Gubernatorial candidate has abit of a scandal going on.  Could this be the cover Democrats need to increase the margin of shenanigans?

Arizona: Numbers are looking good for Trump and I might consider flipping it, but then we get news like this 

Virginia: An outlier poll out this last week showing Trump within the margin of error.  I doubt Trump has a chance in the Old Dominion. 

5 hours ago, devnull said:

Still no change to my 287-251 map

I had some contemplations on three states this week

North Carolina: GOP Gubernatorial candidate has abit of a scandal going on.  Could this be the cover Democrats need to increase the margin of shenanigans?

Arizona: Numbers are looking good for Trump and I might consider flipping it, but then we get news like this 

Virginia: An outlier poll out this last week showing Trump within the margin of error.  I doubt Trump has a chance in the Old Dominion. 

trump still can win NC. he's trying very hard to flip PA.

commercials in NC are almost 99% Kamala on all social media and more.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Boyst said:

I agree that Trump can still win NC

I also agree that Trump can flip PA and I suspect that on the ground he is running ahead of the polls.

Just not within the Margin of Shenanigans

18 hours ago, Boyst said:

commercials in NC are almost 99% Kamala

Commercials everywhere are overwhelmingly for Kamala, considering how much Establishment money and PACs are behind her

2 hours ago, devnull said:

I agree that Trump can still win NC

I also agree that Trump can flip PA and I suspect that on the ground he is running ahead of the polls.

Just not within the Margin of Shenanigans

The margin of shenanigans and the wait and see approach of out West &#%$ery will be important.

If trump wins pa and NC the election goes trump. Democrats would be smart to abort the &#%$ery out west in Arizona and the like to limit exposure risk for the 2028 election. 

2028 Newsome vs incumbent VP Vance is a huge election that the left can't lose.

• Boo 1

• 2 weeks later...

4 weeks to go and I'm kinda wondering about North Carolina.  Helene may be the cover Democrats and the Deep State (but again, I repeat myself) need to sneak out 16 Electoral Votes

So I'm gonna make a change to my prediction map.  2 predictions

Shenanigans:

Harris 303 Trump 235.  With Florida possibly in play due to "low turnout" in areas affected by Milton

Sans Shenanigans

Trump 312 Harris 226

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Deranged Rhino
10 hours ago, devnull said:

4 weeks to go and I'm kinda wondering about North Carolina.  Helene may be the cover Democrats and the Deep State (but again, I repeat myself) need to sneak out 16 Electoral Votes

So I'm gonna make a change to my prediction map.  2 predictions

Shenanigans:

Harris 303 Trump 235.  With Florida possibly in play due to "low turnout" in areas affected by Milton

Sans Shenanigans

Trump 312 Harris 226

Trump is winning Florida currently by more than Harris is winning NY. That a HUGE flashing red light for how bad Harris is imploding. 

That also means there’s zero shot he’s losing Florida even if it’s a lower turnout. 

The fact Trump is doing a rally in Coachella shows he’s not playing for the win anymore - he’s playing for the sweep. And he’s gonna get way closer than people expect. 

:beer:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, devnull said:

yet you look at the full media scope and other polls you get other senses.

legacy media is pushign that nationally kamala is up. which maybe true. national popular average may be going up for kamala but that does not elect preseidents.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Boyst said:

yet you look at the full media scope and other polls you get other senses.

legacy media is pushign that nationally kamala is up. which maybe true. national popular average may be going up for kamala but that does not elect preseidents.

Pushing that one candidate is up in the polls is a time honored attempt to suppress voters for the other candidate, who will not go out and vote if they believe that their preferred candidate is going to lose anyhow.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino

After this week do people still think she’s got a chance to win?

@JoshAllen has a higher chance of making a cogent point than she does of winning on the up and up….

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

After this week do people still think she’s got a chance to win?

@JoshAllen has a higher chance of making a cogent point than she does of winning on the up and up….

I remain convinced that the newly created ballots of the hundreds of thousands of migrants Harris and Biden flew into the swing states the past couple of years are going to ensure Kamala wins no matter what.

Being wrong would be great, but there's no way you can beat that cheat without something similar, and while the right has its problems, it'll never be as morally corrupt as the Harris-Biden administration.

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 3

23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I remain convinced that the newly created ballots of the hundreds of thousands of migrants Harris and Biden flew into the swing states the past couple of years are going to ensure Kamala wins no matter what.

Being wrong would be great, but there's no way you can beat that cheat without something similar, and while the right has its problems, it'll never be as morally corrupt as the Harris-Biden administration.

Koko is right. But, it's also noise. So when she wins people can simply say "hey, we told you all along she was up in the polls. there is no cheating. she was going to win the whole time."

plus, if she loses they can deny and invalidate Trump's victory.

it's a more passive way to deny the election results.

the Biden/Harris campaign knows they're going to win which is why they're behaving without fear.

• Like 2

I still think the Dems final assault on Trump will be Joey Oatmeal confessing that he did steal the election in 2020 and that Trump is the real POTUS and therefore ineligible to run for office again. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

I still think the Dems final assault on Trump will be Joey Oatmeal confessing that he did steal the election in 2020 and that Trump is the real POTUS and therefore ineligible to run for office again. 

I disagree

The Dems will tell us not to believe that the person who got the most votes on Election Day won the election until Democrats tell us who won the election

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks til 270 Tuesday

Every time I consider moving Arizona from Blue to Red, I see sh*t like this

• Angry 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, devnull said:

Two weeks til 270 Tuesday

Every time I consider moving Arizona from Blue to Red, I see sh*t like this

Only going to Yuma because they couldn't figure out how to buy bus tickets to Tuscon.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin