Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Week 1 - Non-Bills Games

Taro T

The annual NFL Opening Thursday Night Game is upon us.  

Please use this thread for talk about upcoming games this week.  The 1st of which will be:

The Kansas City Chefs/Swifties will be hosting Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Crows at 8:15PM Eastern (7:15PM Central).  Game will be on NBC with a 75 minute pregame starting at 7PM.

Ideally, we'd get to see one of those classic NFL 70 minute tie games, but probably won't get that lucky.  So, good luck to the Ravens, as it'll be more fun to watch the Swifties make pouty faces than Lamar.  And, it likely give Buffalo a better chance of hosting KC in the playoffs should they have their nearly annual meeting in the Divisional Round of the Playoffs come January.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

The annual NFL Opening Thursday Night Game is upon us.  

Please use this thread for talk about upcoming games this week.  The 1st of which will be:

The Kansas City Chefs/Swifties will be hosting Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens at 8:15PM Eastern (7:15PM Central).  Game will be on NBC with a 75 minute pregame starting at 7PM.

Ideally, we'd get to see one of those classic NFL 70 tie games, but probably won't get that lucky.  So, good luck to the Ravens, as it'll be more fun to watch the Swifties make pouty faces than Lamar.  And, it likely give Buffalo a better chance of hosting KC in the playoffs should they have their nearly annual meeting in the Divisional Round of the Playoffs come January.

All I'm rooting for is that they beat the bloody snot out of each other.

:popcorn2:

• Like 6

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I’m opening up my fantasy season bigly tonight, with both King Henry and Mr. Taylor Swift going for Tasker’s Tribulation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, snafu said:

All I'm rooting for is that they beat the bloody snot out of each other.

:popcorn2:

Ill be rooting for the Giant Meteor.

NASA meteor: NASA detects fireball EXPLOSION bigger than Hiroshima bomb |  Science | News | Express.co.uk

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan

I couldn't hear that Pepsi Gladiator promo with Josh Allen, but something tells me I'm glad I couldn't hear it. 

Illegal formation on EVERY play.

Derp derp, Ravens.

Edited by snafu
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

What the &#%$ is Collinsworth blathering about?  "They're calling this razor-sharp here."  That was a clear and obvious interference.

03de3ee7-d1ff-4dc0-a7cf-3607f6c1758a_tex

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Illegal formation on EVERY play.

Derp derp, Ravens.

Refs seemingly proving a point right now unless the Ravens are just idiots.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Oh geez... I forgot about collingsworth

I've got penguins mating on the computer screen and Tom Petty playing in the background.

If I'm going to suffer...go big.

• Haha 4

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

That TD WAS ALL Beane's FAULT/SquirminThurman probably 

Great, we've already lost a trade and the season isn't even 10 &#%$ing minutes old.

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Great, we've already lost a trade and the season isn't even 10 &#%$ing minutes old.

People are doing what they do. X is a minefield. I went to Jeremy White's account and saw several retweets like this.

Edited by LB3
  • Popcorn 4

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

People are doing what they do. X is a minefield. I went to Jeremy White's account and saw several retweets like this.

It's the dumbest shit.  Let's see how long the 160 pound WR lasts.  I'll believe he can take NFL hits when he actually takes a few and is still fast.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 2