Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Week 1 - Non-Bills Games

Taro T

Fansince88

Well, at the end of the day, Kermit has thrown the most interceptions in the whole NFL. He is slipping. 

• Like 1

crawhammer

I wanted the Patriots to draft Lamar Jackson back in 2018 (and they passed on him twice for eventual stiffs), and I feel somewhat vindicated given he's a 2x NFL MVP, however he's not exactly a big game performer.  Tends to shrink in the clutch. Three golden opportunities from the 10 yard line for a TD pass and he blew each of them.  Lamar takes on criticism for poor accuracy on deep throws, these weren't even of that variety, and the one to Flowers especially should have been a layup.

And yeah, it's only one game, but that trade with Kansas City, so they could land the FASTEST PLAYER IN COMBINE HISTORY, is looking as colossally stupid as I thought it was at the time. Two huge plays for Worthy, pretty much the difference in the game. Ugh.     

Uncle Joe
31 minutes ago, crawhammer said:

And yeah, it's only one game, but that trade with Kansas City, so they could land the FASTEST PLAYER IN COMBINE HISTORY, is looking as colossally stupid as I thought it was at the time. Two huge plays designed by Andy Reid for Worthy, pretty much the difference in the game. Ugh.     

FIFY

crawhammer
5 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

FIFY

Worthy's TD run was an obvious display of his unique speed, he blew by the defence right up the gut. If he stays healthy, we're going to see a lot more of his talent in that Reid offense. Bad trade that is only going to look worse as the season unfolds imo.

• Popcorn 1

Just now, crawhammer said:

Worthy's TD run was an obvious display of his unique speed, he blew by the defence right up the gut. If he stays healthy, we're going to see a lot more of his talent in that Reid offense. Bad trade that is only going to look worse as the season unfolds imo.

It's a scary offense. With Rice and Pacheco drawing attention, it sets up a home run shots with Worthy.  Ugh.

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

It's a scary offense. With Rice and Pacheco drawing attention, it sets up a home run shots with Worthy.  Ugh.

I also noticed Pacheco was a 7th round pick out of Rutgers.

Jalen Hurts with two awful picks and a bad fumbled snap.

Eagles are lucky to be leading early in the 4th.

Jordan Love ain’t lighting it up.

Uncle Joe
5 minutes ago, snafu said:

Jalen Hurts with two awful picks and a bad fumbled snap.

Eagles are lucky to be leading early in the 4th.

Jordan Love ain’t lighting it up.

Thanks, you are my Peacock.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Jordan Love down with 5 seconds left.

He’s had calf problems all second half and now he got his ankle twisted hard.

• Like 1

MothersMilk
8 minutes ago, snafu said:

Plus their center...

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

As entertaining as the game was tonight, the reality is that the Eagles are lucky they weren't playing a better team.

I like Love, and it's pretty clear he's going to be a great QB for GB, but he missed some opportunities and it felt like the game was too fast for him, which I don't generally think is the case.

More to the point, all four teams playing so far were sloppy out of the gate, so I suspect how people approached preseason games plays a role.

But Hurts had two bad picks AND a fumble. A better turns that into 21 points, not 6.

I'm very curious to see how many teams struggle out of the gate Week 1. Fearful the Bills will be one of them, given the amount of gametime the starters had together.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snafu said: