Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Week 1 - Non-Bills Games

Taro T

IDBillzFan

I'm starting to think that Watson's special football prowess was 100% dependent on getting hand jobs from massage chicks.

He doesn't even look like an AVERAGE quarterback. Get chased down and sacked while rolling out? Dude, even I know you throw the ball away there.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The anti-asthma QB, Bo Nix, looks pretty damn good. 

He didn't look that good, until that last drive when he looked really good

SquirminThurman

LOL Deshaun Watson.... 24/45 169 yards 1 TD and 2 INT, 6 sacks LOL 🤣🤣🤣

How do you have 45 attempts for 169 yards??

Cleveland used to be lovable losers, now they are just losers. Since that team sold their soul I love seeing them lose.

• Like 1

What a shock, Waddle goes out w/ concussion symptoms but was back in the 4th Q.

Miami's docs still are the best at treating "ankle" injuries.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

IDBillzFan
30 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

LOL Deshaun Watson.... 24/45 169 yards 1 TD and 2 INT, 6 sacks LOL 🤣🤣🤣

How do you have 45 attempts for 169 yards??

Cleveland used to be lovable losers, now they are just losers. Since that team sold their soul I love seeing them lose.

I was telling my wife today how crazy it is to me that the Browns, a team with fans (like the Bills)who are the blue-collar, lunch bucket, die-hard fans who always had a kindred spirit-like relationship with Bills fans. Mutual respect for long-periods of misery.

They sold their souls for the shitbag that is Watson, and somehow, remarkably managed to make me do something I literally never do: cheer for the phucking Cowboys.

• Cheers 1

Uncle Joe
31 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

pulling for Detroit. Anyone else?

Me - checks pickems - yeah I'm in.

Interesting note - Rams playing a 5 man front now that Aaron Donald is gone.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I was telling my wife today how crazy it is to me that the Browns, a team with fans (like the Bills)who are the blue-collar, lunch bucket, die-hard fans who always had a kindred spirit-like relationship with Bills fans. Mutual respect for long-periods of misery.

They sold their souls for the shitbag that is Watson, and somehow, remarkably managed to make me do something I literally never do: cheer for the phucking Cowboys.

While I agree with the first part… I think I would pull for anyone other than the Cowboys. I live much farther south than you and there are many insufferable Cowboys fans here. After the train wreckage the last few years, they have toned it down a bit, but I am sure after today I will encounter the Super Bowl talk again next week. You Bills fans are about the only ones I can tolerate and pull for. I can’t stand the majority of my own fans…

• Like 3

Sig1Hunter
55 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

While I agree with the first part… I think I would pull for anyone other than the Cowboys. I live much farther south than you and there are many insufferable Cowboys fans here. After the train wreckage the last few years, they have toned it down a bit, but I am sure after today I will encounter the Super Bowl talk again next week. You Bills fans are about the only ones I can tolerate and pull for. I can’t stand the majority of my own fans…

Oh Tommy…You probably say that to every other teams’ fans, but we love you like one of our own. Hell, maybe even more than some of our own.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Oh Tommy…You probably say that to every other teams’ fans, but we love you like one of our own. Hell, maybe even more than some of our own.

Believe it or not Chiefs fans like myself are pretty much blue collar like Bills fans. At has only been since Mahomes and Reid started winning Superbowls that the Patriots type fans showed up. Part of me thinks it’s the same group of people and they jump ship and buy new jerseys when their team starts sucking. 😂. I honestly hate the hype here now. I was telling my wife ( who hates it more than me) that I’m kind of over it. At times I miss being the lovable losers when Marty was here. I guess it’s just a product of success. I am grateful that the Royals are going to be in the playoffs again. It has taken a little off the absurdity and those of us that love them are far less annoying 

• Like 2