Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Week 1 - Non-Bills Games

Taro T

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Going to guess that was flagged for a facemask 🤣

These refs?  Even money it was flagged for a hip-drop tackle.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Excited to watch tonight's Jest fest.

The sports radio in NYC today!

Jests fans are even more pumped up before this opener than they were last year.  

A guy called in.  He said “I’ve been a Jets fan for 50 years.  All I want to see is good quarterback play tonight.”  Didn’t even say he wanted a win.  Just good QB play for once.  

I honestly don’t know if he’s going to see that.  Rodgers could be extremely average at this point.

• Cheers 3

Just now, snafu said:

A guy called in.  He said “I’ve been a Jets fan for 50 years.  All I want to see is good quarterback play tonight.”  Didn’t even say he wanted a win.  Just good QB play for once.  

I honestly don’t know if he’s going to see that.  Rodgers could be extremely average at this point.

The 9ers D should feast. Bosa might break his other ACL. :willynilly:

• Haha 1

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wfan?

SquirminThurman
On 9/8/2024 at 8:04 PM, SquirminThurman said:

LOL Deshaun Watson.... 24/45 169 yards 1 TD and 2 INT, 6 sacks LOL 🤣🤣🤣

How do you have 45 attempts for 169 yards??

Cleveland used to be lovable losers, now they are just losers. Since that team sold their soul I love seeing them lose.

right on cue, new charges

https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-qb-deshaun-watson-accused-of-sexual-assault-battery-while-on-date-in-oct-2020-in-new-civil-suit

• Haha 1

SquirminThurman
3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Why this long? 

not sure, the article didn't say. I usual give benefit of doubt to the accused, but not this POS

EDIT - CBS Sports has a portion of the allegation and it is different and FAR WORSE than what the other 25 women charged him with.....

warning graphic description in this link

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deshaun-watson-sued-for-sexual-assault-browns-qb-named-in-disturbing-new-lawsuit-arising-from-2020-incident/

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 9/8/2024 at 8:04 PM, SquirminThurman said:

LOL Deshaun Watson.... 24/45 169 yards 1 TD and 2 INT, 6 sacks LOL 🤣🤣🤣

How do you have 45 attempts for 169 yards??

Cleveland used to be lovable losers, now they are just losers. Since that team sold their soul I love seeing them lose.

3.8 yards per attempt.

James Cook had 3.7 yards per rushing attempt yesterday.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Why this long? 

Didn't realize she could sue until he settled with his other accusers two years ago.  Then it took two years to find a lawyer sketchy enough to take the case.

saul-300x184.jpg

• Like 2