Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Week 2: BUFFALO BILLS @ Miami Dolphins, The Aftermath

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

2 hours ago, Dubs said:

IMG_3187.png

The man handling starts with the imbalance between the Dolphins OL vs Bills DL and Dolphins DL vs Bills OL

Which lets the Bills Superman QB feed a stable of hungry receivers

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

It's kind of embarrassing that I find myself reading FinHeaven to gather some enjoyable content, but then I read a dude post this:

Is everyone ready to have a plain conversation about the actual problem vs Buffalo? Because Josh Allen didn’t beat us today. Sean McDermott did. Without one of the best nickel corners inthe league and both starting LBs…McDaniel couldn’t do anything. The entire middle of the field was missing top level talent. Backups. Could not get points on the board.

He chokes against this team.

They looked LOST against the team they are trying to chase. At home.

He may have a point. 

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Ninety-4 said:

Hold looked good.  It was going left after it came off his foot.  Not a good moment, and it seems he's still got problems.  Concerning.  

guess we just always go for it when in FG range. 

7 hours ago, Ann said:

I don't know how many people have actually watched this but man, I LOVE THIS GUY.  He is nasty and when he gets a chance to inflict physical damage, he clearly relishes in it.  The 2nd play in this sequence, his initial responsibility disengages so he looks around, sees Brown and Cybo engaged with a DT, runs over there and just smashes the guy into oblivion.  I guarantee that guy played a lot less aggressively from that point forward because he never knew where the beating was coming from.

• Like 5