Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Week 2 - Non-Bills Games

Foxx

There are few NFL things I love as much as an entire Sunday dedicated to watching football after the Bills beat the Fish on Thursday.

A Cincy resurgence against KC would seal it, but Cincy typically sucks out of the gate, so I wouldn't count on that happening.

Did I hear Zack Moss is one of Cincy's backs? Surprised I can't remember that occurrence. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

There are few NFL things I love as much as an entire Sunday dedicated to watching football after the Bills beat the Fish on Thursday.

A Cincy resurgence against KC would seal it, but Cincy typically sucks out of the gate, so I wouldn't count on that happening.

Did I hear Zack Moss is one of Cincy's backs? Surprised I can't remember that occurrence. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I suspect Cicny is going to miss Mixon more and more as the season wears on.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I suspect Cicny is going to miss Mixon more and more as the season wears on.

Typically I am not one to be overly optimistic going into a game but I think the Chiefs are going to attempt to make a statement against the Bengals. Unbelievable that they are still talking shit after being embarrassed last week at home. Their offensive line is offensive and Burrow is just not right. Mix in the Chase crap and it could go south quickly. I am fine with some arrogance if you can back it up, but I don’t see it today. 

The Hollywood Brown loss for the season is a blow. I think the offense could have been unstoppable with him in. After watching you guys Thursday night it will probably come down to what it always comes down to in January 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

SquirminThurman

did not like picking against Tampa, but could not go against the Lions in their home opener.

Tampa up 3-0 and they picked off Goff's first pass. Tampa DBs were supposed to be banged up but X McCollum was cleared from concussion to play, and he had the pick. Winfield Jr still out.

Edit:

Tampa up 6-0

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Like 1