Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Week 2 - Non-Bills Games

Foxx

10 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

Buffalo can play KC anytime in the regular season and win.

I think Buffalo has the best record at GEHA/Arrowhead outside of the Chiefs the past 5 years.

The Chiefs just find another level vs the Bills in the playoffs.

I can't explain it. The Bills own the Chiefs in the regular season.

But they can't get past them (or the Bengals) in the playoffs.

It's so frustrating for fans and the team.

I know it is hard to explain for sure. The Bills certainly have looked good so far… maybe this is the year. Funny on the Bengals site half of them are blaming the refs for the call and the other half understand if he wasn’t pushed off his spot early, more than likely he makes the catch. Mahomes has more 4and 10 or more completions than anyone and it’s not even close. Good luck next week 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

I lived in Princeton for 25 years. the cheesesteaks are a special breed of sour  defeatists. 

I imagine it to be a town full of Jerry Sullivans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I think DangeRuss is going to be healthy for next week. Do they pull Fields and insert Wilson?

I wouldn't but only because I think Russ is done and you have to see if Fields is an NFL QB.  The only way to do that is let him play every game.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

I know it is hard to explain for sure. The Bills certainly have looked good so far… maybe this is the year. Funny on the Bengals site half of them are blaming the refs for the call and the other half understand if he wasn’t pushed off his spot early, more than likely he makes the catch. Mahomes has more 4and 10 or more completions than anyone and it’s not even close. Good luck next week 

It was absolutely PI - he got there early and even if you're playing the ball you cannot go through the WR to do it.  It's not even a judgement call to me and I'm a total defensive homer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

The Giants became the first team in NFL history to score at least 3 TDs, give up no TDs------and lose in regulation.

They lost their kicker on the opening kickoff and it ended up costing them the game.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I wouldn't but only because I think Russ is done and you have to see if Fields is an NFL QB.  The only way to do that is let him play every game.

I was thinking similar: Fields has upside.  Wilson, nothing but downside.

Go with the potential upside.  

• Like 4

The Bears should lose every game they wear those uniforms.  Some things are so good they shouldn't ever change and clearly the Bears' uniforms fit that category.

Oh, and Onalim still sucks.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Bears should lose every game they wear those uniforms.  Some things are so good they shouldn't ever change and clearly the Bears' uniforms fit that category.

Those unis always make me feel like I'm watching the Browns in an off-Broadway musical.

11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Oh, and Onalim still sucks.

Well, we still call him Onalim, so...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

They lost their kicker on the opening kickoff and it ended up costing them the game.

they knew he had a groin issue and took a chance, he aggravated it chasing down the opening kickoff return that was run in for a TD, but brought back on a penalty. the Giants were stupid not to bring someone else in while he healed. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

It was really funny because it was Diggs' first catch of the night, and Collingsworth went immediately to knob-bobbing role.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

they knew he had a groin issue and took a chance, he aggravated it chasing down the opening kickoff return that was run in for a TD, but brought back on a penalty. the Giants were stupid not to bring someone else in while he healed. 

• Haha 2