Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Week 2 - Non-Bills Games

Foxx

7 hours ago, Spartacus said:

the NFL going out of its way to push the Swifties 

the refs giving the Swifties favorable calls is just standard operating procedure

https://www.outkick.com/sports/nbc-manages-mention-taylor-swift-during-bears-texans-most-annoying-way-imaginable

I am really over this. Kelce’s 42 yard reception was called back for hands to the face… don’t you think they would have wanted her boyfriend to have the game sealing reception? Btw Chase got a PI call on Mcduffie when Chase pulled Mcduffie to the ground. It was pass interference plain and simple. He played through Rice.

• Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

I am really over this. Kelce’s 42 yard reception was called back for hands to the face… don’t you think they would have wanted her boyfriend to have the game sealing reception? Btw Chase got a PI call on Mcduffie when Chase pulled Mcduffie to the ground. It was pass interference plain and simple. He played through Rice.

Apparently you're not familiar with Spartacus.

His Taylor Swift-NFL conspiracy theory is very, very tame compared to most of his theories.  The whole world is basically one big conspiracy to make him miserable.

In case you missed the KC/Cincy game yesterday, you missed one of the better interceptions I've seen in a while by Cam Taylor-Britt on Xavier Worthy. 

Ya gotta believe Worthy went back to the bench thinking, "This ain't no college ball shit."

Romo or Nance mentioned that Taylor-Britt took pre-game shots at Worthy about just being fast and running a straight line.

Regardless, this was a pretty incredible pick. If you listen to Taylor Britt in the adjoining video, it sounds like he had drinks last week with @Alaska Darin.

• Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1

14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Apparently you're not familiar with Spartacus.

His Taylor Swift-NFL conspiracy theory is very, very tame compared to most of his theories.  The whole world is basically one big conspiracy to make him miserable.

Spoken like a real life G-man.

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

I think he cost them the game.

That penalty was big they would have been 3 and 7 and wound up I believe 3 and 16. Burrow had to shoved hard to get him away from refree. At least that what I saw.

• Popcorn 1

2 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

It was yet another poorly officiated NFL game in a long line of them.  At least it appeared your RT was not early on every passing snap, as he has been for like the last 20 games.

It was PI on the 4th and 16.  Absolutely the correct call and anyone whining about it is just mad because the Chiefs are good.  If it was questionable, I'd be the first one to complain.

47 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

Why bother with kickoff. Just put the ball on 25 and go. Dont bother with kickoff. 

That's where I am too.  The new rule is &#%$ing stupid.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I do not understand going for it there.  You can do it...but you better make it.  I'm taking the 3 points 100% of the time.

And if the plan is to go for it, involve the dude who got you there. Hint: it wasn't the quarterback.

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I do not understand going for it there.  You can do it...but you better make it.  I'm taking the 3 points 100% of the time.

I don’t dislike many coaches but that smug prick will never get to another Super Bowl. He literally thinks he is smarter than everyone else. 

• Applause 1